List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Them Phyllis!!! Avery is a disgusthing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Them Phyllis!!! Avery is a disgusthing

Started by candy world at 2013/04/23 06:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/24 05:48AM, Views: 352, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/04/23 06:15PM
    Them Phyllis!!! Avery is a disgusthing
    candy world

How could someone marry there Sisters ex that is just plan wrong and nasty. Avery is terrible sister . Pyhllus had the right to be angry .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/23 06:17PM
    #2   2013/04/23 07:34PM
    Re: Them Phyllis!!! Avery is a disgusthing
    pgl35

Quote candy world: How could someone marry there Sisters ex that is just plan wrong and nasty. Avery is terrible sister . Pyhllus had the right to be angry .

Phyllis has every right , and I don't know anyone who would be ok with their sister going after their husband , ex or not..Avery is an awful sister and if I were Phyllis I would never acknowledge her again. But I don't think the marriage will ever happen , she will go between Nick and Dylan for awhile before both dump her , imo.

#3   2013/04/23 08:32PM
    elizadolittle

Eww I know. Avery had potential. She is so nasty and tacky with Nick. Not to mention disingenous. She comes off so fake and hypocritical. I hate how she tries to act all innocent and like Phyllis is being irrational for not being happy she's engaged to Phyllis' ex.

#4   2013/04/24 04:47AM
    Ebybrowempoly

well with all phyllis has done to other who is she to say anything.yes its her ex and her sister but we all know if the shoe was on the other foot phyllis would do the same and we all know it .

#5   2013/04/24 04:49AM
    spooter

Quote pgl35:
    Quote candy world: How could someone marry there Sisters ex that is just plan wrong and nasty. Avery is terrible sister . Pyhllus had the right to be angry .

Phyllis has every right , and I don't know anyone who would be ok with their sister going after their husband , ex or not..Avery is an awful sister and if I were Phyllis I would never acknowledge her again. But I don't think the marriage will ever happen , she will go between Nick and Dylan for awhile before both dump her , imo.

NO one would be ok with their sister getting with her husband.. so unrealistic to even pretend it is ok. I can guarantee if it was Sharon's sister there would be much bashing of the Saint Easy Bake. No way will Nasty Navery get married.. they don't stand a chance.

#6   2013/04/24 04:50AM
    spooter

Quote elizadolittle: Eww I know. Avery had potential. She is so nasty and tacky with Nick. Not to mention disingenous. She comes off so fake and hypocritical. I hate how she tries to act all innocent and like Phyllis is being irrational for not being happy she's engaged to Phyllis' ex.

NO KIDDING.. she is nasty and tacky and such a massive hypocrite..she acts like she has no idea why Phyllis would dare to be upset.. I wonder how easybake would like Phyllis sleeping with Dylan.. YA

#7   2013/04/24 05:48AM
    Squish

Quote spooter:
    Quote elizadolittle: Eww I know. Avery had potential. She is so nasty and tacky with Nick. Not to mention disingenous. She comes off so fake and hypocritical. I hate how she tries to act all innocent and like Phyllis is being irrational for not being happy she's engaged to Phyllis' ex.

NO KIDDING.. she is nasty and tacky and such a massive hypocrite..she acts like she has no idea why Phyllis would dare to be upset.. I wonder how easybake would like Phyllis sleeping with Dylan.. YA

I'm thinking she wouldn't like it at all.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list