List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea: Tell Adam the truth, now!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea: Tell Adam the truth, now!

Started by SoapJusticePlease at 2013/04/23 05:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/24 06:16AM, Views: 1004, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/04/23 05:25PM
    Chelsea: Tell Adam the truth, now!
    SoapJusticeP...

C'mon! I do NOT understand this storyline. Adam will make an awesome father, and that letter he wrote to the baby was heart-wrenching. If that letter doesn't make Chelsea wake the-freak-up and do the right thing, then the writers have officially destroyed her character. I really liked Adam and Chelsea together. Put them back together! And why hurt Dylan in this process???

#2   2013/04/23 05:52PM
    Re: Chelsea: Tell Adam the truth, now!
    zuzu61

Quote SoapJusticePlease: C'mon! I do NOT understand this storyline. Adam will make an awesome father, and that letter he wrote to the baby was heart-wrenching. If that letter doesn't make Chelsea wake the-freak-up and do the right thing, then the writers have officially destroyed her character. I really liked Adam and Chelsea together. Put them back together! And why hurt Dylan in this process???

I agree. Wouldn't it have been better to just tell the truth. And to tell someone they're the father when he's not?!?

#3   2013/04/23 08:13PM
    Krystalball

If not Adam, please tell Dylan! Adam will learn soon enough.

#4   2013/04/23 09:27PM
    Soapbaby71

This s/l imo is stupid! First of all, why is Chelsea (self-proclaimed con) being conned by the likes of Chloe? News flash Chelsea: your man took her and Kev's company away! She's never like you......now she does??!! And, what does Chloe do there anyway? NOTHING! You just gave your man away.....this is not the Chelsea I grew to like. Why would you take advice from someone who lied about her OWN baby and that resulted in being blown up in her face. Are the writers 'smokin?' This makes no sense at all. And, why would the writers make Dylan such an idiot? Whatever happen to men demanding blood test? STUPID STUPID STUPID S/L. END IT PLEASE!

#5   2013/04/23 10:42PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote SoapJusticePlease: C'mon! I do NOT understand this storyline. Adam will make an awesome father, and that letter he wrote to the baby was heart-wrenching. If that letter doesn't make Chelsea wake the-freak-up and do the right thing, then the writers have officially destroyed her character. I really liked Adam and Chelsea together. Put them back together! And why hurt Dylan in this process???

I agree! Although im not a fan of Chelsea or her being with Adam - but i was ready to learn to love them together until she pulled this shhhhhhhhhhhh**!!! And Chloe influencing Chelsea??? Didnt she learn that didnt work for her???? ...Kinda was wondering tho if Adam was gonna pick up on her con..since he usually sees right thru her lies....

#6   2013/04/24 02:41AM
    enigma9310

Chelsea needs to grow a backbone. To tell one man he is the father of her baby when another man is..........is pure hyprocrisy and unfair and cowardly.

#7   2013/04/24 04:08AM
    Vdalem

Quote enigma9310: Chelsea needs to grow a backbone. To tell one man he is the father of her baby when another man is..........is pure hyprocrisy and unfair and cowardly.

I agree! Tell Adam the truth now before it's too late. Dylan needs to now too before he lose his heart to this baby!

#8   2013/04/24 04:14AM
    Ebybrowempoly

chelsea has a backbone and she has a mouth and she will use it when she wants to.for all we know she was conning adam all along and she got knock so she would have a newman baby that goes along with a newman check.why is it hard for us not to believe she is running a con on adam . maybe she started to have real feelings for adam but now that she has done what she has she feels she can't tell him the truth. the con got con. both her and adam has pull cons on others.so this time it blew up in her face. now the thing is she tells adam the turth but adam goes but you said dylan was the father which means you had sex with him while we were still married . do you think he would forgive so easy . knowing he didn't have sex with anyone . i wonder when will she find out that up until a day ago adam and sharon never had sex.she was the one to cheat.

#9   2013/04/24 04:21AM
    Lanie1959

Chelsea is more patient with Adam than I would be that letter ,as touching as it was, was suspicious and the timing was questionable, she begged him to mourn with her for weeks but he was too busy with Sharon and shut his wife out and NOW after hearing about her pregnancy he shows up with gift and a letter and acting like she never cared..screw him I think he just wanted to hurt her it reminded me how he treated Sharon after he found about Sam.

#10   2013/04/24 06:16AM
    Krystalball

Tell both men the truth. I hate that the writers have Chelsea lying like this.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list