List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Writers Destroying Sharon to prop Adam!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Writers Destroying Sharon to prop Adam!

Started by Bad_Mommy at 2013/04/23 12:16PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/24 12:51PM, Views: 1485, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/04/23 04:33PM
    Re: Writers Destroying Sharon to prop Adam!
    Krystalball

Quote shar4eva:
    Quote Bad_Mommy: Why, why, why do these writers continue to make Sharon the FOOL for Faith's kidnapper??????

Hey, writers! Adam STOLE Sharon's child from the womb after he killed Ashley's baby! It's disgusting that Sharon keeps degrading herself over and over for this sick freak!

MOVE HER AWAY FROM ADAM!!!!

Like Adam & Ashley, I NEVER want to see these two speak ever again!

Adam should be DEAD to Sharon after what he did to her family.

It should have been NICK or NOAH who helped Sharon through the Bipolar and got her help -- NOT Babynapper Adam!!

Get off Adam's nut, writers!

The writers continue to destroy and degrade Sharon for Adam's benefit.

Now he's using her for MEANINGLESS SEX and the dummy rolls over and spreads her legs!

DISGUSTING!

Yes, please, get her away from Adam. He is the worst thing to ever happen to her character.

SC is out of her mind for pursuing this sick pairing. MM is playing her for a chump, and now that Sharon is ruined for his "redemption", he's moved on while she's stuck playing a crazy deadbeat.

Being with Adam hurts Sharon, but being with Sharon hurts Adam too. I am a huge Adam fan now, but when he is with Sharon I can't help but remember the horrible things he did to her. They are a sick couple.

#12   2013/04/23 08:07PM
    Krystalball

It's beein going on for a couple of years too.

#13   2013/04/23 08:10PM
    LucySnowe

Quote Krystalball:
    Quote shar4eva:
    Quote Bad_Mommy: Why, why, why do these writers continue to make Sharon the FOOL for Faith's kidnapper??????

Hey, writers! Adam STOLE Sharon's child from the womb after he killed Ashley's baby! It's disgusting that Sharon keeps degrading herself over and over for this sick freak!

MOVE HER AWAY FROM ADAM!!!!

Like Adam & Ashley, I NEVER want to see these two speak ever again!

Adam should be DEAD to Sharon after what he did to her family.

It should have been NICK or NOAH who helped Sharon through the Bipolar and got her help -- NOT Babynapper Adam!!

Get off Adam's nut, writers!

The writers continue to destroy and degrade Sharon for Adam's benefit.

Now he's using her for MEANINGLESS SEX and the dummy rolls over and spreads her legs!

DISGUSTING!

Yes, please, get her away from Adam. He is the worst thing to ever happen to her character.

SC is out of her mind for pursuing this sick pairing. MM is playing her for a chump, and now that Sharon is ruined for his "redemption", he's moved on while she's stuck playing a crazy deadbeat.

Being with Adam hurts Sharon, but being with Sharon hurts Adam too. I am a huge Adam fan now, but when he is with Sharon I can't help but remember the horrible things he did to her. They are a sick couple.

I agree. It is impossible to look past Adam's heinous past when they have him with Sharon. I'm not a huge Adam fan. But I was warming to him when he was away from Sharon.

#14   2013/04/24 06:21AM
    Krystalball

These writers don't think highly of the Sharon character but I don't think MAB did either.

#15   2013/04/24 06:38AM
    Lanie1959

Quote Krystalball: These writers don't think highly of the Sharon character but I don't think MAB did either.

MAB was the one who ruined Sharon they wrote into such a corner I can see where Josh Griffin would have a hard time writing for her. I wish they would have do therapy over what Adam did has done her and allow her to get angry about it and break all ties.

#16   2013/04/24 06:43AM
    ladycam

Sorry Adam does not need propping. Wouldn't find him boring even if he spend the entire episodes reading the newspaper

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/24 06:44AM
    #17   2013/04/24 07:14AM
    spooter

Quote Krystalball: These writers don't think highly of the Sharon character but I don't think MAB did either.

I really thought they were going to fix Sharon.. they are destroying her even further.

#18   2013/04/24 07:20AM
    Lanie1959

Quote ladycam: Sorry Adam does not need propping. Wouldn't find him boring even if he spend the entire episodes reading the newspaper

sure he does , that's why they whitewash everything he does and makes his victims out to be the bad guys, if Adam was such a sustainable character the writers would have wrote an believable redemption and brought Adam back as truly reformed character.Instead they trash everybody who is in a story with him to make him look good....that's called propping in my book

#19   2013/04/24 07:34AM
    LJMOM812

Quote Jackie10: Love Sharon. She has always been a forgiving and kind hearted person. Nothing shows that better than her forgiving and falling in love with Adam.

The past is the past just because some viewers are determined to not forgive and move on doesnt mean the writers are not moving past it. They are having the Newman family finally move past it forgive and move on. Adam is here to stay. Shadam is hot. A soapy gold couple. They writers know this and they are moving on to the future the past is the past and it doesnt matter to them if a few dont want to move on. They clearly are taking the cast in that direction. And I have no doubts that eventually Sharon will be apart of their forgiveness and the spectacular soapy gold couple of Shadam will be together again.

Also Sharon nor Adam either one need propping they are both spectacular. With other characters or stand alone they are talented and they always deliver.

Your post is a breath of fresh air. I agree. Love Sharon! I am not sure if she will end up with Adam, but they are great together.

#20   2013/04/24 07:46AM
    Benay

Quote Krystalball:
    Quote Bad_Mommy:
    Quote Krystalball: It's been going on for a long time too.

It started under Maria Arena Bell and continues under Josh Griffith's poison pen.

ENOUGH!

End this Shadam GARBAGE and give us back Shick.

Sharon needs to be with her family -- NOT the Babynapper!

Shick? After Sharon bedded Nick's father, brother, 2 brothers-in-law and his former stepfather! Why would Nick ever want her again. As for family, Victor made it clear to Sharon the Newmans are not her family.

Really? Nick slept with his step-mommy Diane and is now bedding his wife's sister. Yeah...he's one to be picky! NOT.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list