List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: PLEASE writers, not again!!! Possible spoiler?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PLEASE writers, not again!!! Possible spoiler?

Started by justtwocents at 2013/04/22 01:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/24 10:49AM, Views: 5235, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/04/23 05:52PM
    Re: PLEASE writers, not again!!! Possible spoiler?
    Leel

Quote justtwocents: Just read the Canadian spoilers for today (check them out! Red gives a great rundown) and I hope to goodness I'm wrong about this but we have Adam and Sharon on their way to making meaningless sex and Chelsea reading a tender letter from Adam.

Writers, PLEASE do not have Chelsea ONCE AGAIN go to tell Adam the truth only to find Shadam in bed together -- UNLESS she actually tells him anyway.

I'm a Chadam fan but even I am growing incredibly irritated by the amount of times the writers have played out the same scene with Chelsea almost telling him.

Enough already!!!!

Enough already of Adam and Sharon, yuck! Do we have to again have to be subjected to Sharon's thigh with Adam stroking it, this has been played to death! Do the writers think they can erase Adam's past deeds of the baby napping, terrorizing Ashley at the top of the stairs resulting in the miscarriage, vent crawling, eye injecting psycho? Just because he's crying over Chelsea's baby and his connecting with his father? Do they think he's been redeemed and the viewers will see him and Sharon as two starstruck lovers who live happily ever after in eternal bliss? Do the writers even CARE what the viewers want? NO! They want to, IMO, pander to the whims of the actors SC and MM and their sizzling (sickening) scenes together. We can see that Sharon is regressing in her behavior. So we evidently have to see the ups and downs and ups and downs forever of bi-polar disease. Disappointed in this turn of events. We were duped into thinking that the new head writer would be different from MAB, not! He's a clone of her and so are the writers under him. Blech!

#42   2013/04/24 10:18AM
    Deerwood

Quote justtwocents: Just read the Canadian spoilers for today (check them out! Red gives a great rundown) and I hope to goodness I'm wrong about this but we have Adam and Sharon on their way to making meaningless sex and Chelsea reading a tender letter from Adam.

Writers, PLEASE do not have Chelsea ONCE AGAIN go to tell Adam the truth only to find Shadam in bed together -- UNLESS she actually tells him anyway.

I'm a Chadam fan but even I am growing incredibly irritated by the amount of times the writers have played out the same scene with Chelsea almost telling him.

Enough already!!!!

I'm sick of it too.

#43   2013/04/24 10:21AM
    Benay

Quote Leel:

Enough already!!!!

Enough already of Adam and Sharon, yuck! Do we have to again have to be subjected to Sharon's thigh with Adam stroking it, this has been played to death! Do the writers think they can erase Adam's past deeds of the baby napping, terrorizing Ashley at the top of the stairs resulting in the miscarriage, vent crawling, eye injecting psycho? Just because he's crying over Chelsea's baby and his connecting with his father? Do they think he's been redeemed and the viewers will see him and Sharon as two starstruck lovers who live happily ever after in eternal bliss? Do the writers even CARE what the viewers want? NO! They want to, IMO, pander to the whims of the actors SC and MM and their sizzling (sickening) scenes together. We can see that Sharon is regressing in her behavior. So we evidently have to see the ups and downs and ups and downs forever of bi-polar disease. Disappointed in this turn of events. We were duped into thinking that the new head writer would be different from MAB, not! He's a clone of her and so are the writers under him. Blech!

Great Post! Sharon looked like she was about to eat Adam's lips off and all the head bobbing back and forth was annoying. It wasn't sexy at all - I was actually grossed out by it!

#44   2013/04/24 10:49AM
    Lizzytish

You are so right.Chelsea is a fighter and I cant wait intill she tell Sharon to go to hell and start fighting for what she wants.Sharon thinks she can tell Chelsea what to do when it comes to Adam. and We all not Chelsea would eat her alive,But the writers want Sharon to be the big bad wolf and she not.Chelsea needs to know she off her high hourse and let her no she is not a push over.I want to see Chelsea give it to Adam and Sharon she is a fighter so let her do what she does best.fight for what she want and don't make someone else be the fall guy.Chelsea needs to tell Adam everything right in front of Sharon and tell her where to go.I think I could be the one to write this story hot and hotter.Chelsea go get your man and tell Sharon a thing or two.[/quote]

Well, ya know -- Chelsea had him from the beginning, but she wasn't able to accept Adam for who he is. Sorry, but he had a life before she showed up. He's made it more than clear on several occasions that he's not in love with Sharon any more -- but he will always feel remorse for what he did to her and will continue trying to make up for it.

He also made no secret about his obsession with getting his father's love and NE. Chelsea had a choice -- accept him as is or leave -- she made her choice. I'm sorry TIIC feel an innocent child has to pay the price for the ignorance of its parents.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list