List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: PLEASE writers, not again!!! Possible spoiler?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PLEASE writers, not again!!! Possible spoiler?

Started by justtwocents at 2013/04/22 01:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/24 10:49AM, Views: 5255, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/04/23 06:17AM
    Re: PLEASE writers, not again!!! Possible spoiler?
    PhylFan

Quote Charlie h: Please don't replay this scene again for the hundredth time!!!!!! Why don't the actors say no to this or do they have no say so at all in their characters actions!!!!! Wow....

Did this writing team work for days? These "almost" reveals remind me of why I stopped watching that show years ago, the SOS dragged on to the point it was utterly painful!

#32   2013/04/23 06:18AM
    Its not real

Quote lbugcoco:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote Tupster77:
    Quote BizzyDizzyLizzy:
    Quote justtwocents: Just read the Canadian spoilers for today (check them out! Red gives a great rundown) and I hope to goodness I'm wrong about this but we have Adam and Sharon on their way to making meaningless sex and Chelsea reading a tender letter from Adam.

Writers, PLEASE do not have Chelsea ONCE AGAIN go to tell Adam the truth only to find Shadam in bed together -- UNLESS she actually tells him anyway.

I'm a Chadam fan but even I am growing incredibly irritated by the amount of times the writers have played out the same scene with Chelsea almost telling him.

Enough already!!!!

I'm actually hoping for her to find them together and thats where she tells him. That would be HIGH SOAP DRAMA!! Rooting for the most gut wrenching way for this to come out. Love Chelsea, but I think she needs to see the fallout of her cowardliness.

I agree! I am getting tired of her walking in on Sharon and Adam and assuming the worst. I hope she comes clean and tells Adam the baby is his. She is pissing me off by being a coward. Since when is Chelsea a coward. She is a fighter and she will fight for her baby if worst comes to worst. But Adam still loves her and wants nothing more than to have a child. I am hoping she tells him the truth and they can kiss and make up. I really enjoy those two together.

You are so right.Chelsea is a fighter and I cant wait intill she tell Sharon to go to hell and start fighting for what she wants.Sharon thinks she can tell Chelsea what to do when it comes to Adam. and We all not Chelsea would eat her alive,But the writers want Sharon to be the big bad wolf and she not.Chelsea needs to know she off her high hourse and let her no she is not a push over.I want to see Chelsea give it to Adam and Sharon she is a fighter so let her do what she does best.fight for what she want and don't make someone else be the fall guy.Chelsea needs to tell Adam everything right in front of Sharon and tell her where to go.I think I could be the one to write this story hot and hotter.Chelsea go get your man and tell Sharon a thing or two.

I just don't understand where some people get the idea thatChelsea is a fighter. Yes she is dishonest and sneaky, but when has she ever been a fighter?

She acts like she didn't want to be a con for all those years but she "had to" because her mommy made her do it. But when she was setting up Billy she was no kid...if she was a fighter and didn't want to run the cons anymore she could have refused her mom's coercion but she went along with it.

She came to GC to try to pin a rape and pregnancy on Billy but that didn't last long, he easily outsmarted her and had proof there was no rape and then she folded and went along with his plan to hand the baby over to him and Victoria...she sure didn't put up a fight for Johnny...didn't see any fight there.

When she ran into a little trouble in her marriage did she fight? Did she put her foot down and say, no way am I going to put up with you helping Sharon? No she lied and pretended to Adam that she was going along with his plan and then like a coward sneaked behind his back to tattle to the gruesome twosome. She didn't face him, she didn't fight, she just tried under handed sabotage. Then when he still tried to fight for their marriage, she gave him ultimatums and as soon as he failed to live up to her exact timetable for her demands, she bailed...never put up a fight for him. When she saw him and Sharon together she turned tail and ran.

At the hospital when his life was in danger she bailed again and handed the bedside duty over to Sharon.

Can someone please tell my what Chelsea has ever put up a fight for? Cause I'm just not seeing this 'fighter' label that some are trying to give her.

JMO, but SHADAM can have their scene....but I just want to say I have seen Adam and Chelsea in a love scenes where Adam has actually had that look on his face that he was so hot for Chelsea (you know the look a man gets when he wants it)we have all seen it, I hope, I know so far it is written that Adam is in love, loves, has her heart for now....that I have never seen on his face when making out with Sharon.
    since you are not a CHADAM you don't need to know what scenes.....

I agree

Oh, are you too part of that special fan group who sees scenes that anyone who isn't a Chadam fan somehow just doesn't need to know about?

You know I think I'm remembering a scene between Sharon and Adam where he basically tells Sharon that his marriage to Chelsea was a huge mistake that he deeply regrets and only done on the rebound from Sharon. As I remember it, it was a great scene, but since you aren't a Shadam fan you don't need to know when it was.

#33   2013/04/23 06:23AM
    PhylFan

Quote Its not real:
    Quote lbugcoco:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote Tupster77:
    Quote BizzyDizzyLizzy:
    Quote justtwocents: Just read the Canadian spoilers for today (check them out! Red gives a great rundown) and I hope to goodness I'm wrong about this but we have Adam and Sharon on their way to making meaningless sex and Chelsea reading a tender letter from Adam.

Writers, PLEASE do not have Chelsea ONCE AGAIN go to tell Adam the truth only to find Shadam in bed together -- UNLESS she actually tells him anyway.

I'm a Chadam fan but even I am growing incredibly irritated by the amount of times the writers have played out the same scene with Chelsea almost telling him.

Enough already!!!!

I'm actually hoping for her to find them together and thats where she tells him. That would be HIGH SOAP DRAMA!! Rooting for the most gut wrenching way for this to come out. Love Chelsea, but I think she needs to see the fallout of her cowardliness.

I agree! I am getting tired of her walking in on Sharon and Adam and assuming the worst. I hope she comes clean and tells Adam the baby is his. She is pissing me off by being a coward. Since when is Chelsea a coward. She is a fighter and she will fight for her baby if worst comes to worst. But Adam still loves her and wants nothing more than to have a child. I am hoping she tells him the truth and they can kiss and make up. I really enjoy those two together.

You are so right.Chelsea is a fighter and I cant wait intill she tell Sharon to go to hell and start fighting for what she wants.Sharon thinks she can tell Chelsea what to do when it comes to Adam. and We all not Chelsea would eat her alive,But the writers want Sharon to be the big bad wolf and she not.Chelsea needs to know she off her high hourse and let her no she is not a push over.I want to see Chelsea give it to Adam and Sharon she is a fighter so let her do what she does best.fight for what she want and don't make someone else be the fall guy.Chelsea needs to tell Adam everything right in front of Sharon and tell her where to go.I think I could be the one to write this story hot and hotter.Chelsea go get your man and tell Sharon a thing or two.

I just don't understand where some people get the idea thatChelsea is a fighter. Yes she is dishonest and sneaky, but when has she ever been a fighter?

She acts like she didn't want to be a con for all those years but she "had to" because her mommy made her do it. But when she was setting up Billy she was no kid...if she was a fighter and didn't want to run the cons anymore she could have refused her mom's coercion but she went along with it.

She came to GC to try to pin a rape and pregnancy on Billy but that didn't last long, he easily outsmarted her and had proof there was no rape and then she folded and went along with his plan to hand the baby over to him and Victoria...she sure didn't put up a fight for Johnny...didn't see any fight there.

When she ran into a little trouble in her marriage did she fight? Did she put her foot down and say, no way am I going to put up with you helping Sharon? No she lied and pretended to Adam that she was going along with his plan and then like a coward sneaked behind his back to tattle to the gruesome twosome. She didn't face him, she didn't fight, she just tried under handed sabotage. Then when he still tried to fight for their marriage, she gave him ultimatums and as soon as he failed to live up to her exact timetable for her demands, she bailed...never put up a fight for him. When she saw him and Sharon together she turned tail and ran.

At the hospital when his life was in danger she bailed again and handed the bedside duty over to Sharon.

Can someone please tell my what Chelsea has ever put up a fight for? Cause I'm just not seeing this 'fighter' label that some are trying to give her.

JMO, but SHADAM can have their scene....but I just want to say I have seen Adam and Chelsea in a love scenes where Adam has actually had that look on his face that he was so hot for Chelsea (you know the look a man gets when he wants it)we have all seen it, I hope, I know so far it is written that Adam is in love, loves, has her heart for now....that I have never seen on his face when making out with Sharon.

I agree

Oh, are you too part of that special fan group who sees scenes that anyone who isn't a Chadam fan somehow just doesn't need to know about?

You know I think I'm remembering a scene between Sharon and Adam where he basically tells Sharon that his marriage to Chelsea was a huge mistake that he deeply regrets and only done on the rebound from Sharon. As I remember it, it was a great scene, but since you aren't a Shadam fan you don't need to know when it was.

It's pretty clear that Sharon isn't Adams lady of choice right now. No worries though, the moment Chelsea shows interest Sharon will once again move up in the rankings.

#34   2013/04/23 06:28AM
    Krystalball

Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote Tupster77:
    Quote BizzyDizzyLizzy:

Enough already!!!!

Me too. I am so tired of that busy body!

#35   2013/04/23 06:30AM
    Its not real

Quote PhylFan:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote lbugcoco:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote Tupster77:
    Quote BizzyDizzyLizzy:

Enough already!!!!

I agree

It's pretty clear that Sharon isn't Adams lady of choice right now. No worries though, the moment Chelsea shows interest Sharon will once again move up in the rankings.

Hey I have to agree that Adam seems pretty conflicted in his romantic urges these days, which is odd since up till now he has always been someone who knew what he wanted but...whatever, many characters seem to be having dramatic personality changes before our eyes, these days and there seems to be an epidemic of waffleitis running through GC.

All of that aside, it doesn't change what happened in the past or how passionless the old Chadam 'romance' scenes were IMO( the ones I saw anyway).

Now for someone to come up with some, supposedly searing, look that Adam gave Chelsea, once upon a time, in some scene which will not be revealed to anyone who is not a fan of Chadam is, surely you have to admit, pretty hilarious.

#36   2013/04/23 06:49AM
    dafyduc

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote Tupster77:
    Quote BizzyDizzyLizzy:

Enough already!!!!

That is just too dang funny!!! Must be two sets of scenes going around. The only look I ever saw on Adams face while with chelsea was total boredom. Some have chemistry some don't no matter how bad the writers want a couple to mesh sometimes they just can't. Adam and chelsea was one of the biggest snoozefest stories(right up there with nick and avery)That I have ever had the pleasure of FF

#37   2013/04/23 08:46AM
    Krystalball

I get the feeling the writers have a rather low opinion of the Sharon character.

#38   2013/04/23 03:42PM
    justtwocents

Can't remember who said what (doesn't matter) but about the love scenes...

I think each "side" sees what we want to see. Because we're pulling for Shadam or Chadam we notice little nuances that the other fan base doesn't see. There's nothing wrong with that. The person who posted about the Chadam scenes probably meant that Shadam fans wouldn't notice the connection between them anyway so there was no use in posting about a particular scene.

If you've not seen Rediculous' predictions, check them out. Chadam fans are hoping she's right (me included!)

#39   2013/04/23 04:39PM
    Cecelove

I agree, enough already!!!

#40   2013/04/23 05:29PM
    SoapJusticeP...

Quote Tupster77:
    Quote BizzyDizzyLizzy:

Enough already!!!!

I totally agree!!! I hope the writers listen!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list