List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: PLEASE writers, not again!!! Possible spoiler?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PLEASE writers, not again!!! Possible spoiler?

Started by justtwocents at 2013/04/22 01:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/24 10:49AM, Views: 5260, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/04/22 07:51PM
    Re: PLEASE writers, not again!!! Possible spoiler?
    lbugcoco

Victoria knows the truth as she heard Chelsea telling Adam when he was in the hospital.

#22   2013/04/22 07:53PM
    lolali

>) Chelsea is a con and coward.To con innocent man into her stupid pregnancy is crime.I hope she falls on her face flat.Can not stand her.

#23   2013/04/22 07:53PM
    Its not real

Quote Laduree:
    Quote ynnej2198: I'm going to get bashed for this, but I'm gonna say it. No way do I want Chelsea anywhere near this Shadam love scene!!! They, and we fans, have waited too long for it!

Chelsea made her bed and now she can lay in it. Period. She could have told the truth but poor wittle Chelsea was backed into a corner because big bad Sharon rained on her parade. If she loved Adam the way she claims to, she would have TOLD HIM THE TRUTH when he confronted her no matter the consequences. I get that she is in pain and hurting and insecure and whatever else, but SHE CHOSE not to fight for her man and then SHE CHOSE to lie to him about his child knowing how he felt not having Victor in his life. She has no one to blame for her predicament but herself. First, she was stupid to think that Sharon wouldn't tell him and second, it was low of her to drag Dylan into HER mess. She had more than one chance to tell Adam(when he wasn't unconscious) and she chickened out. Heck, she could've met him for coffee, called him or texted him or emailed him, but didn't.

Sharon and Adam have rebuilt their friendship and he has been pursuing her for months because he still cares for her. She wanted him, but she has resisted for numerous reasons, including his feelings for Chelsea. Now, when HE needs comfort, Sharon will be the one to give it to him. THEY deserve this moment and however many moments follow to get lost in each other's comfort unless or until either Sharon or Adam put a stop to it.

Sorry, but that is my opinion and I've gotta defend my favorite couple (though I don't know why I bother!)

One thing that really bugged me from today was Chelsea's coldly delivered line to Adam about his father. Wow. Is she really that obtuse that she doesn't know how much it means to have his father in his life, and not hating on him? That right there told me just how selfish Chelsea is, and how little she really knows Adam.

She never knew or understood him and she never cared to.

She never cared what was important to him or what would make him happy, all she cared about was that she got the life that she felt he, in her words, "promised her." When he failed to deliver that in her required time frame she had no use for him.

Oh but she still wanted him to moan and suffer over losing her and to be unable to go on with his life because she had dumped him and she didn't like it at all when he seemed to be able to carry on without her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/22 07:54PM
    #24   2013/04/22 07:55PM
    Gemini50

Quote Its not real:
    Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote Tupster77:
    Quote BizzyDizzyLizzy:
    Quote justtwocents: Just read the Canadian spoilers for today (check them out! Red gives a great rundown) and I hope to goodness I'm wrong about this but we have Adam and Sharon on their way to making meaningless sex and Chelsea reading a tender letter from Adam.

Writers, PLEASE do not have Chelsea ONCE AGAIN go to tell Adam the truth only to find Shadam in bed together -- UNLESS she actually tells him anyway.

I'm a Chadam fan but even I am growing incredibly irritated by the amount of times the writers have played out the same scene with Chelsea almost telling him.

Enough already!!!!

I'm actually hoping for her to find them together and thats where she tells him. That would be HIGH SOAP DRAMA!! Rooting for the most gut wrenching way for this to come out. Love Chelsea, but I think she needs to see the fallout of her cowardliness.

I agree! I am getting tired of her walking in on Sharon and Adam and assuming the worst. I hope she comes clean and tells Adam the baby is his. She is pissing me off by being a coward. Since when is Chelsea a coward. She is a fighter and she will fight for her baby if worst comes to worst. But Adam still loves her and wants nothing more than to have a child. I am hoping she tells him the truth and they can kiss and make up. I really enjoy those two together.

You are so right.Chelsea is a fighter and I cant wait intill she tell Sharon to go to hell and start fighting for what she wants.Sharon thinks she can tell Chelsea what to do when it comes to Adam. and We all not Chelsea would eat her alive,But the writers want Sharon to be the big bad wolf and she not.Chelsea needs to know she off her high hourse and let her no she is not a push over.I want to see Chelsea give it to Adam and Sharon she is a fighter so let her do what she does best.fight for what she want and don't make someone else be the fall guy.Chelsea needs to tell Adam everything right in front of Sharon and tell her where to go.I think I could be the one to write this story hot and hotter.Chelsea go get your man and tell Sharon a thing or two.

I just don't understand where some people get the idea thatChelsea is a fighter. Yes she is dishonest and sneaky, but when has she ever been a fighter?

She acts like she didn't want to be a con for all those years but she "had to" because her mommy made her do it. But when she was setting up Billy she was no kid...if she was a fighter and didn't want to run the cons anymore she could have refused her mom's coercion but she went along with it.

She came to GC to try to pin a rape and pregnancy on Billy but that didn't last long, he easily outsmarted her and had proof there was no rape and then she folded and went along with his plan to hand the baby over to him and Victoria...she sure didn't put up a fight for Johnny...didn't see any fight there.

When she ran into a little trouble in her marriage did she fight? Did she put her foot down and say, no way am I going to put up with you helping Sharon? No she lied and pretended to Adam that she was going along with his plan and then like a coward sneaked behind his back to tattle to the gruesome twosome. She didn't face him, she didn't fight, she just tried under handed sabotage. Then when he still tried to fight for their marriage, she gave him ultimatums and as soon as he failed to live up to her exact timetable for her demands, she bailed...never put up a fight for him. When she saw him and Sharon together she turned tail and ran.

At the hospital when his life was in danger she bailed again and handed the bedside duty over to Sharon.

Can someone please tell my what Chelsea has ever put up a fight for? Cause I'm just not seeing this 'fighter' label that some are trying to give her.

JMO, but SHADAM can have their scene....but I just want to say I have seen Adam and Chelsea in a love scenes where Adam has actually had that look on his face that he was so hot for Chelsea (you know the look a man gets when he wants it)we have all seen it, I hope, I know so far it is written that Adam is in love, loves, has her heart for now....that I have never seen on his face when making out with Sharon.
    since you are not a CHADAM you don't need to know what scenes.....

#25   2013/04/22 07:57PM
    lbugcoco

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote Tupster77:
    Quote BizzyDizzyLizzy:
    Quote justtwocents: Just read the Canadian spoilers for today (check them out! Red gives a great rundown) and I hope to goodness I'm wrong about this but we have Adam and Sharon on their way to making meaningless sex and Chelsea reading a tender letter from Adam.

Writers, PLEASE do not have Chelsea ONCE AGAIN go to tell Adam the truth only to find Shadam in bed together -- UNLESS she actually tells him anyway.

I'm a Chadam fan but even I am growing incredibly irritated by the amount of times the writers have played out the same scene with Chelsea almost telling him.

Enough already!!!!

I'm actually hoping for her to find them together and thats where she tells him. That would be HIGH SOAP DRAMA!! Rooting for the most gut wrenching way for this to come out. Love Chelsea, but I think she needs to see the fallout of her cowardliness.

I agree! I am getting tired of her walking in on Sharon and Adam and assuming the worst. I hope she comes clean and tells Adam the baby is his. She is pissing me off by being a coward. Since when is Chelsea a coward. She is a fighter and she will fight for her baby if worst comes to worst. But Adam still loves her and wants nothing more than to have a child. I am hoping she tells him the truth and they can kiss and make up. I really enjoy those two together.

You are so right.Chelsea is a fighter and I cant wait intill she tell Sharon to go to hell and start fighting for what she wants.Sharon thinks she can tell Chelsea what to do when it comes to Adam. and We all not Chelsea would eat her alive,But the writers want Sharon to be the big bad wolf and she not.Chelsea needs to know she off her high hourse and let her no she is not a push over.I want to see Chelsea give it to Adam and Sharon she is a fighter so let her do what she does best.fight for what she want and don't make someone else be the fall guy.Chelsea needs to tell Adam everything right in front of Sharon and tell her where to go.I think I could be the one to write this story hot and hotter.Chelsea go get your man and tell Sharon a thing or two.

I just don't understand where some people get the idea thatChelsea is a fighter. Yes she is dishonest and sneaky, but when has she ever been a fighter?

She acts like she didn't want to be a con for all those years but she "had to" because her mommy made her do it. But when she was setting up Billy she was no kid...if she was a fighter and didn't want to run the cons anymore she could have refused her mom's coercion but she went along with it.

She came to GC to try to pin a rape and pregnancy on Billy but that didn't last long, he easily outsmarted her and had proof there was no rape and then she folded and went along with his plan to hand the baby over to him and Victoria...she sure didn't put up a fight for Johnny...didn't see any fight there.

When she ran into a little trouble in her marriage did she fight? Did she put her foot down and say, no way am I going to put up with you helping Sharon? No she lied and pretended to Adam that she was going along with his plan and then like a coward sneaked behind his back to tattle to the gruesome twosome. She didn't face him, she didn't fight, she just tried under handed sabotage. Then when he still tried to fight for their marriage, she gave him ultimatums and as soon as he failed to live up to her exact timetable for her demands, she bailed...never put up a fight for him. When she saw him and Sharon together she turned tail and ran.

At the hospital when his life was in danger she bailed again and handed the bedside duty over to Sharon.

Can someone please tell my what Chelsea has ever put up a fight for? Cause I'm just not seeing this 'fighter' label that some are trying to give her.

JMO, but SHADAM can have their scene....but I just want to say I have seen Adam and Chelsea in a love scenes where Adam has actually had that look on his face that he was so hot for Chelsea (you know the look a man gets when he wants it)we have all seen it, I hope, I know so far it is written that Adam is in love, loves, has her heart for now....that I have never seen on his face when making out with Sharon.

I agree

#26   2013/04/22 08:08PM
    spiritual7djs

Chelsea and Adam both grew up not knowing their father until they were adults, why would she want that for her own child? I can understand Chelsea being hurt about the AdamSharon dance, but the whole baby daddy thing is ridiculous and boring. Please writers let one character take the mature, adult high road on this show.

#27   2013/04/23 04:39AM
    Ebybrowempoly

chelsea has had many times to tell adam but she walks in see sharon and walks out. i don't buy it.there is another reason chelsea isn't coming out and telling adam and i don't buy he will take my baby . oh i am scared of him . how did chelsea make her lin=ving before coming to gc she set others up she con them . she watch them got thier number and played them. why do we feel she isn't doing it now. for a woman who wants her baby she had no issue walking away from johnny . yes i know she told vicky a touching sad story about her life . to make some feel sorry for her. do we know for a fact that its true. i feel she saw adam and she said ok there is another fish and this one might be the big one. he is a newman with a newman bank acct. i feel seh got to know him played the cool girl no i am not jealous of sharon i feel sorry for her. she got her hooks into adam married him thinking she was on easy street. then real life hit her in the face .the fairy tail lofe she thought she woudl have didn't come true. even with sharon no where around adam was not going to sit around all day and eat cookies and ice cream and talk about the world. he has to work . he is not for one to do nothing. rather he worked at newman or wall street adam works and chelsea didn't like being put on the second burner when adam had to work.chelse found out that all that money don't make you happy .that living in that big house don't make you happy. rich poeple have iuuse as well and they are not always happy.

chelsea is using sharon as the reason she hasn't told adam but it isn't the reason. cause we all know chelsea knows how to open her mouth and she is not a victum her and i wish the writers don't try and make her one and stop making sharon the rebound girl.

#28   2013/04/23 04:58AM
    Laduree

Quote Its not real:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote ynnej2198: I'm going to get bashed for this, but I'm gonna say it. No way do I want Chelsea anywhere near this Shadam love scene!!! They, and we fans, have waited too long for it!

Chelsea made her bed and now she can lay in it. Period. She could have told the truth but poor wittle Chelsea was backed into a corner because big bad Sharon rained on her parade. If she loved Adam the way she claims to, she would have TOLD HIM THE TRUTH when he confronted her no matter the consequences. I get that she is in pain and hurting and insecure and whatever else, but SHE CHOSE not to fight for her man and then SHE CHOSE to lie to him about his child knowing how he felt not having Victor in his life. She has no one to blame for her predicament but herself. First, she was stupid to think that Sharon wouldn't tell him and second, it was low of her to drag Dylan into HER mess. She had more than one chance to tell Adam(when he wasn't unconscious) and she chickened out. Heck, she could've met him for coffee, called him or texted him or emailed him, but didn't.

Sharon and Adam have rebuilt their friendship and he has been pursuing her for months because he still cares for her. She wanted him, but she has resisted for numerous reasons, including his feelings for Chelsea. Now, when HE needs comfort, Sharon will be the one to give it to him. THEY deserve this moment and however many moments follow to get lost in each other's comfort unless or until either Sharon or Adam put a stop to it.

Sorry, but that is my opinion and I've gotta defend my favorite couple (though I don't know why I bother!)

One thing that really bugged me from today was Chelsea's coldly delivered line to Adam about his father. Wow. Is she really that obtuse that she doesn't know how much it means to have his father in his life, and not hating on him? That right there told me just how selfish Chelsea is, and how little she really knows Adam.

She never knew or understood him and she never cared to.

She never cared what was important to him or what would make him happy, all she cared about was that she got the life that she felt he, in her words, "promised her." When he failed to deliver that in her required time frame she had no use for him.

Oh but she still wanted him to moan and suffer over losing her and to be unable to go on with his life because she had dumped him and she didn't like it at all when he seemed to be able to carry on without her.

Exactly. I think many of her comments to him are borderline verbal abuse. She has said some of the most hurtful things to him, even when they were together, where I was left shaking my head.

#29   2013/04/23 05:31AM
    rediculous

Quote Its not real:
    Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote Tupster77:
    Quote BizzyDizzyLizzy:

Enough already!!!!

ICAM with this post, I have not seen one lick of fight in Chelsea, she is always running with her tail between her legs, (well that is when there is not a Billy, Adam, Dylan and who knows how many others is taking up that space).

#30   2013/04/23 06:11AM
    Its not real

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote Tupster77:
    Quote BizzyDizzyLizzy:

Enough already!!!!

Well you're right, I don't know what scene or what look you mean, and I have been wracking my brain since you mentioned it and I just can't think of one.

If you want to tell me where you saw 'that look' I'd love to hear but, if you want to keep it a little secret, for professed fans only, that's okay too. All I can say is I've never seen it. I've been kind of disappointed in the acting in all the love scenes between these two. I think MM is usually a great actor and can't figure out why he couldn't do a better job of showing all that passion he supposedly felt for the Chelserella.

And I'm still wonder, re my post above, have you ever seen Chelsea as "a fighter" ?
    Cause if so, i'd love to hear when that was too. (Assuming of course that it wasn't another special scene that someone who isn't a Chadam fan just doesn't need to know about.)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/23 06:12AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list