List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: PLEASE writers, not again!!! Possible spoiler?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PLEASE writers, not again!!! Possible spoiler?

Started by justtwocents at 2013/04/22 01:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/24 10:49AM, Views: 5328, Replies: 43
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/22 01:44PM
    PLEASE writers, not again!!! Possible spoiler?
    justtwocents

Just read the Canadian spoilers for today (check them out! Red gives a great rundown) and I hope to goodness I'm wrong about this but we have Adam and Sharon on their way to making meaningless sex and Chelsea reading a tender letter from Adam.

Writers, PLEASE do not have Chelsea ONCE AGAIN go to tell Adam the truth only to find Shadam in bed together -- UNLESS she actually tells him anyway.

I'm a Chadam fan but even I am growing incredibly irritated by the amount of times the writers have played out the same scene with Chelsea almost telling him.

Enough already!!!!

#2   2013/04/22 01:56PM
    Re: PLEASE writers, not again!!! Possible spoiler?
    Krystalball

Quote justtwocents: Just read the Canadian spoilers for today (check them out! Red gives a great rundown) and I hope to goodness I'm wrong about this but we have Adam and Sharon on their way to making meaningless sex and Chelsea reading a tender letter from Adam.

Writers, PLEASE do not have Chelsea ONCE AGAIN go to tell Adam the truth only to find Shadam in bed together -- UNLESS she actually tells him anyway.

Yes, please don't. It is pretty clear where Adam's heart is. It's a soap so we know there has to be maximum drama but this Sharon stuff is old!

I'm a Chadam fan but even I am growing incredibly irritated by the amount of times the writers have played out the same scene with Chelsea almost telling him.

Enough already!!!!

#3   2013/04/22 01:58PM
    Charlie h

Please don't replay this scene again for the hundredth time!!!!!! Why don't the actors say no to this or do they have no say so at all in their characters actions!!!!! Wow....

#4   2013/04/22 02:00PM
    BizzyDizzyLizzy

Quote justtwocents: Just read the Canadian spoilers for today (check them out! Red gives a great rundown) and I hope to goodness I'm wrong about this but we have Adam and Sharon on their way to making meaningless sex and Chelsea reading a tender letter from Adam.

Enough already!!!!

I'm actually hoping for her to find them together and thats where she tells him. That would be HIGH SOAP DRAMA!! Rooting for the most gut wrenching way for this to come out. Love Chelsea, but I think she needs to see the fallout of her cowardliness.

#5   2013/04/22 02:04PM
    Tupster77

Quote BizzyDizzyLizzy:

Enough already!!!!

I'm actually hoping for her to find them together and thats where she tells him. That would be HIGH SOAP DRAMA!! Rooting for the most gut wrenching way for this to come out. Love Chelsea, but I think she needs to see the fallout of her cowardliness.

I agree! I am getting tired of her walking in on Sharon and Adam and assuming the worst. I hope she comes clean and tells Adam the baby is his. She is pissing me off by being a coward. Since when is Chelsea a coward. She is a fighter and she will fight for her baby if worst comes to worst. But Adam still loves her and wants nothing more than to have a child. I am hoping she tells him the truth and they can kiss and make up. I really enjoy those two together.

#6   2013/04/22 02:09PM
    justtwocents

Quote BizzyDizzyLizzy:

Enough already!!!!

Hey, if that's what it takes to get off the baby merry-go-round, I suppose I'll stomach it one last time. Now that I think about it, her walking in on them would certainly make for drama but she would HAVE to spill it. I just want the truth to get out and for goodness sakes, release poor Dylan!

#7   2013/04/22 02:38PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote Tupster77:
    Quote BizzyDizzyLizzy:

Enough already!!!!

I agree! I am getting tired of her walking in on Sharon and Adam and assuming the worst. I hope she comes clean and tells Adam the baby is his. She is pissing me off by being a coward. Since when is Chelsea a coward. She is a fighter and she will fight for her baby if worst comes to worst. But Adam still loves her and wants nothing more than to have a child. I am hoping she tells him the truth and they can kiss and make up. I really enjoy those two together.

You are so right.Chelsea is a fighter and I cant wait intill she tell Sharon to go to hell and start fighting for what she wants.Sharon thinks she can tell Chelsea what to do when it comes to Adam. and We all not Chelsea would eat her alive,But the writers want Sharon to be the big bad wolf and she not.Chelsea needs to know she off her high hourse and let her no she is not a push over.I want to see Chelsea give it to Adam and Sharon she is a fighter so let her do what she does best.fight for what she want and don't make someone else be the fall guy.Chelsea needs to tell Adam everything right in front of Sharon and tell her where to go.I think I could be the one to write this story hot and hotter.Chelsea go get your man and tell Sharon a thing or two.

#8   2013/04/22 03:11PM
    PhyScott

Enough already!!!!

Mercifully, this time, the Writers will let SHADAM fornicate in peace! Adam, wear a back brace! Sharon, wear an inner tube!

#9   2013/04/22 04:31PM
    PhyScott

[quote]Quote PhyScott: [quote]Quote justtwocents: Just read the Canadian spoilers for today (check them out! Red gives a great rundown) and I hope to goodness I'm wrong about this but we have Adam and Sharon on their way to making meaningless sex and Chelsea reading a tender letter from Adam.

Enough already!!!![/quote]

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/22 04:34PM
    #10   2013/04/22 04:34PM
    Laduree

Enough already!!!!

I said the very same thing on another MB! If they do this, then they just need to keep the clown car idling outside the studio because that would be beyond absurd. No more. Uncle.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list