List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is She Serious? Phyliss is angry at Nick for kissing Sharon?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is She Serious? Phyliss is angry at Nick for kissing Sharon?

Started by Iamulaw at 2007/10/01 10:03AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 07:39AM, Views: 2980, Replies: 115
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #81   2007/10/01 06:31PM
    Re: Is She Serious? Phyliss is angry at Nick for kissing Sharon?
    analisa

Quote chocolate bunny: Phyliss should be mad HER husband kissed someone elese and she should be. Phyliss owes no one anything Okay she slept with Nick while he was married to Sharon how many people did Sharon slept with she was married to Nick and no one seems to remember that do they. Nick choose to leave Sharon that was his decision Phyliss and NIck decided to leave eachother alone but Nick came back remember that it was his decision and that now HE is her husband and she has every right to be mad and Sharon is no saint never has and the rate that she is going never will

Phew...thought I was the only person who saw those scenes

#82   2007/10/01 06:43PM
    wowbabyits2007

Quote analisa:
    Quote chocolate bunny: Phyliss should be mad HER husband kissed someone elese and she should be. Phyliss owes no one anything Okay she slept with Nick while he was married to Sharon how many people did Sharon slept with she was married to Nick and no one seems to remember that do they. Nick choose to leave Sharon that was his decision Phyliss and NIck decided to leave eachother alone but Nick came back remember that it was his decision and that now HE is her husband and she has every right to be mad and Sharon is no saint never has and the rate that she is going never will

I actually agree with both of you, to a point. Sure, be angry. But then sit back and reflect on how you got with him in the first place. Then ask yourself, can I even trust HIM? And then decide. Don't blame it all on his first wife. If I were her (the first wife), I wouldn't feel bad in the least! What comes around goes around. You may have stolen him from me, but he'll always love me. Eat your heart out! (Remember when Sharon was in the lingerie shop and Phyllis bought the same outfit...what a sl##!)

#83   2007/10/01 06:47PM
    analisa

Quote wowbabyits2007:
    Quote analisa:

I actually agree with both of you, to a point. Sure, be angry. But then sit back and reflect on how you got with him in the first place. Then ask yourself, can I even trust HIM? And then decide. Don't blame it all on his first wife. If I were her (the first wife), I wouldn't feel bad in the least! What comes around goes around. You may have stolen him from me, but he'll always love me. Eat your heart out! (Remember when Sharon was in the lingerie shop and Phyllis bought the same outfit...what a sl##!)

maybe the bought the same outfit cuz obviously the have the same taste in a lot of things and I don't blame it all on the first wife at all. The only bond I think they will have forever are the kids.

#84   2007/10/01 06:52PM
    wowbabyits2007

Quote analisa:
    Quote wowbabyits2007:
    Quote analisa:

maybe the bought the same outfit cuz obviously the have the same taste in a lot of things and I don't blame it all on the first wife at all. The only bond I think they will have forever are the kids.

I agree with you first sentence. The second, just the kids...lol, look at any of JM and SC interviews, they both see it the same way us Shick fans see it, they'll always love each other. Watch tomorrow's episode. Nick even says it. Maybe they are not "in love" right now, but he loves Sharon and always will. Just curious for those who don't see this, how long have you been watching Y&R...seriously, not trying to offend you all, just wondering what's the first s/l you've ever watched with Nick and Sharon...seriously? Thanks.

#85   2007/10/01 06:59PM
    analisa

Quote wowbabyits2007:
    Quote analisa:
    Quote wowbabyits2007:
    Quote analisa:

I agree with you first sentence. The second, just the kids...lol, look at any of JM and SC interviews, they both see it the same way us Shick fans see it, they'll always love each other. Watch tomorrow's episode. Nick even says it. Maybe they are not "in love" right now, but he loves Sharon and always will. Just curious for those who don't see this, how long have you been watching Y&R...seriously, not trying to offend you all, just wondering what's the first s/l you've ever watched with Nick and Sharon...seriously? Thanks.

Can't remember the very first s/l but i have been watching for 29 yrs if that helps you. I just think too much has happened with these two for them to be together again JMO.

#86   2007/10/02 08:47AM
    Iamulaw

Quote chocolate bunny: Are u serious Sharon is not a saint must I remind u that Sharon slept around on Nick way before Phylis even cam in the picture so before you get on ur soap box and bash Phylis remember that Sharon was sleeping around first

I'm sorry Chocolate Bunny but this isn't about what Sharon did prior (that's between her and Nick) this is about right now this moment between Nick, Sharon and Phyliss "THE KISS". Not what Sharon did before we remember all that. The discussion at hand is "THE KISS" between Nick and Sharon. Does Phyliss have a RIGHT to be angry?

#87   2007/10/02 08:50AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Iamulaw:
    Quote chocolate bunny: Are u serious Sharon is not a saint must I remind u that Sharon slept around on Nick way before Phylis even cam in the picture so before you get on ur soap box and bash Phylis remember that Sharon was sleeping around first

I'm sorry Chocolate Bunny but this isn't about what Sharon did prior (that's between her and Nick) this is about right now this moment between Nick, Sharon and Phyliss "THE KISS". Not what Sharon did before we remember all that. The discussion at hand is "THE KISS" between Nick and Sharon. Does Phyliss have a RIGHT to be angry?

The other women needs to "check herself". What goes around comes around.

#88   2007/10/02 08:51AM
    Delonjo

Wouldn't you be angry at your husband for kissing a naked prostitute? Same deal.

#89   2007/10/02 08:55AM
    Revasfan

Quote Delonjo: Wouldn't you be angry at your husband for kissing a naked prostitute? Same deal.

#90   2007/10/02 08:57AM
    Delonjo

I'd never call REVA a prostitute. I may disagree with everything she does, but I don't disrespect her. But Sharon is fair game. The words "respect" and "Sharon" should not be uttered in the same zip code, let alone the same sentence or paragraph.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/02 09:00AM
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list