List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is She Serious? Phyliss is angry at Nick for kissing Sharon?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is She Serious? Phyliss is angry at Nick for kissing Sharon?

Started by Iamulaw at 2007/10/01 10:03AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 07:39AM, Views: 3217, Replies: 115
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #71   2007/10/01 04:31PM
    Re: Is She Serious? Phyliss is angry at Nick for kissing Sharon?
    wowbabyits2007

Quote Iamulaw:
    Quote suegerry: Never a moment of Sharon without bringing up Cameron & Diego......what else to expect.....

Classic Phyllis had so many more......and she seems to pounder about Sharon with Nick.....we all know that Nick is the responsible party here.....first he walks away from his wife and son after the death of his daughter to go bump ugglies with big old red.... big time......now he wants Sharon back and 'cause the woman tells him to walk ......he's all "gummy up" again with red.....tells her about the kiss before anyone else does.....and she's agry with him .....gee when does a woman who takes away another woman's man......gets prego from her ex.....has a child that the dady is still not indentify......gets angry with the left overs......don't make any sense to me.... go figure.

HIlarious. I am still cracking up. Never heard that one before "bump uglies" I gotta use that one day. LOL

LOL...that is pretty good, I've heard it before, but not for a long time!!!

#72   2007/10/01 04:31PM
    Iamulaw

Quote zimmer:
    Quote dorothy2: No! she shouldn't be upset because she knew that nick was was still marry to Sharon when she had the affair with him she was just thinking about Phillis and not thinking how it will hurt Sharon she was just thinking about Phillis so what do she expect, everyone is supposes to bow down to her feeling
    Not only that, she demanded that Sharon get to the prison tomorrow she wants to see her face to face. The audacity of her to demand. Tough Phyliss, stay behind those bars where you belong. Different story when the tables are turned.

I agree. I hope Sharon doesn't go. But, wouldn't it be sweet if she went and all that pinned up anger came out and she let Phyliss have it face to face. "THE SHOWDOWN" that has been a long time coming. Phyliss thinks she is gonna jump on Sharon for kissing Nick and Sharon turns the tables on her butt but good. LOL

#73   2007/10/01 04:33PM
    PLC02

Quote cherchezlefemme: Back to the point at hand.... Wouldn't you be P.O. if your significant other was playing tonsil hockey with their ex? What got me was the excuse... I wasn't in my right mind then.... Oh? So, you are now????

Where did you come up with that "tonsil hockey" TOO FUNNY!

#74   2007/10/01 04:34PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Iamulaw:
    Quote zimmer:
    Quote dorothy2: No! she shouldn't be upset because she knew that nick was was still marry to Sharon when she had the affair with him she was just thinking about Phillis and not thinking how it will hurt Sharon she was just thinking about Phillis so what do she expect, everyone is supposes to bow down to her feeling
    Not only that, she demanded that Sharon get to the prison tomorrow she wants to see her face to face. The audacity of her to demand. Tough Phyliss, stay behind those bars where you belong. Different story when the tables are turned.

I agree. I hope Sharon doesn't go. But, wouldn't it be sweet if she went and all that pinned up anger came out and she let Phyliss have it face to face. "THE SHOWDOWN" that has been a long time coming. Phyliss thinks she is gonna jump on Sharon for kissing Nick and Sharon turns the tables on her butt but good. LOL

When all is said and done, Sharon will walk away from the prison and Phyllis will STILL be behind bars...with Jana!

#75   2007/10/01 04:36PM
    Iamulaw

Quote cater2u: hell yeah!! phylis should be angry at sharon for kissing nick....sharon is a world class hypocrite she rips into phyllis when the phick affair was found out by her....then the fool has the nerver to kiss nick in the bak valut and you odn't expect phyllis to be angry where's the logic in that....why sould sharon and nick get a free pass but not nick and phyllis oh yeah i forgot it's because what happened between them was more than one kiss . But it does not matter what it was, phyllis has every right to rip into sharon when sharon found out about the affair she was all high and mighty... now that she's kissed a married man phyllis has every right to tell her exactly what she thinks of her...just like sharon had everything to do so when she found out about the phick affir.

Phyliss should just take her lumps and go. He (although this is no excuse) had no memory of being married to her and was not feeling her. BUT, ladies who mess with a married man always remember how you got him so when the tables turn BOOM!!. I do not agree with you that Phyliss has a right to be angry. She has no right what so ever. Nick and Sharon weren't right either but Phyliss took that womans husband. (yeah yeah I know I know you can't steal someone who doesn't want to be "taken")

#76   2007/10/01 04:39PM
    Iamulaw

Quote suegerry:
    Quote cater2u:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote silva8: YES! I have heard Phylis talk to Nick many times about the bad things she has done in her past. Phylis is NOT the big hypocrite that Sharon is.

So Nick knows she murdered and tried to murder someone....and all the other evil deeds she did......No way did she tell him .......otherwise he would not be with her.....

was she ever procven to have murdered anyone ...NOPE i think not ..so therefore she did not kill anyone

What she did....and we know she did....and what was made to see that it has never been proven by the courts are two very different things......but the bio do say she did....but it was not proven.....go figure.....she did :)

Correct me if I am wrong didn't she get arrested for trying to kill Victor (it wasn't Michelle Stafford there was another actress playing the role of Phyliss at the time.I'm sorry I don't remember her name)

#77   2007/10/01 05:09PM
    Ebybrowempoly

sorry not .i'm glad that phyllis knows that nick and sharon kiss.it was nick going after sharon.come on it was ok for phyllis to go after nick but we are to say its wrong for nick to kiss sharon.they didn't have sex and phyllis loves pulling on jacks feelings for her.after everything that phyllis has put sharon through a kiss is just a kiss unless you push it.which it looks like phyllis may do and really lose nick in the end.

#78   2007/10/01 06:16PM
    chocolate bunny

Are u serious Sharon is not a saint must I remind u that Sharon slept around on Nick way before Phylis even cam in the picture so before you get on ur soap box and bash Phylis remember that Sharon was sleeping around first

#79   2007/10/01 06:20PM
    chocolate bunny

Who are you to call anyone ugly that comment was ugly eveyone deals with death different and Sharon has not been a saint nor without fault let me remind you that she slept around first before Phylis even got in the picture. Yes she is serious because she is hurt and she is deserves to be she deserves to be happy she didn't owe Sharon anything and Nick is the one that was in that marriage and he decided to leave Phylis didn't force him remember that she told him to leave her alone and hide her pregnancy she that he could go back get off ur high horse

#80   2007/10/01 06:28PM
    chocolate bunny

Phyliss should be mad HER husband kissed someone elese and she should be. Phyliss owes no one anything Okay she slept with Nick while he was married to Sharon how many people did Sharon slept with she was married to Nick and no one seems to remember that do they. Nick choose to leave Sharon that was his decision Phyliss and NIck decided to leave eachother alone but Nick came back remember that it was his decision and that now HE is her husband and she has every right to be mad and Sharon is no saint never has and the rate that she is going never will

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list