List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is She Serious? Phyliss is angry at Nick for kissing Sharon?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is She Serious? Phyliss is angry at Nick for kissing Sharon?

Started by Iamulaw at 2007/10/01 10:03AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 07:39AM, Views: 2981, Replies: 115
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2007/10/01 01:42PM
    Re: Is She Serious? Phyliss is angry at Nick for kissing Sharon?
    granny45

Quote KeepingItReal: I too don't know a women alive (with a brain) that would not of kicked Red butt a long time ago.

But that would mean that Sharon doesn't have a brain. I don't think that is true.

#42   2007/10/01 01:43PM
    MadSoapsYR

Even though Phyliss has no right to be angry , Sharon is the one who has the nerve. I can't believe anyone who has been cheated on and abandoned by a man will stoop so low as to become involved with them again. Does Sharon even have a mind . She just goes along with whatever pleases anyone else. I like Sharon but her actions are nausous.

#43   2007/10/01 01:49PM
    granny45

Quote MadSoapsYR: Even though Phyliss has no right to be angry , Sharon is the one who has the nerve. I can't believe anyone who has been cheated on and abandoned by a man will stoop so low as to become involved with them again. Does Sharon even have a mind . She just goes along with whatever pleases anyone else. I like Sharon but her actions are nausous.

I wondered the same thing - how could she stoop so low as to become involved with a person that cheated on you - Go figure!!

#44   2007/10/01 01:55PM
    cater2u

hell yeah!! phylis should be angry at sharon for kissing nick....sharon is a world class hypocrite she rips into phyllis when the phick affair was found out by her....then the fool has the nerver to kiss nick in the bak valut and you odn't expect phyllis to be angry where's the logic in that....why sould sharon and nick get a free pass but not nick and phyllis oh yeah i forgot it's because what happened between them was more than one kiss . But it does not matter what it was, phyllis has every right to rip into sharon when sharon found out about the affair she was all high and mighty... now that she's kissed a married man phyllis has every right to tell her exactly what she thinks of her...just like sharon had everything to do so when she found out about the phick affir.

#45   2007/10/01 01:55PM
    cater2u

nick also should not get a free pass from both jack and phyllis. i don't care if he had amesia he needed to respect the fact that he was married and so was sharon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/01 01:57PM
    #46   2007/10/01 02:00PM
    suegerry

Nick loves Sharon

Sharon loves Nick

equals Phyllis is angry........go Shick

#47   2007/10/01 02:01PM
    suegerry

Quote granny45:
    Quote suegerry: Like..... Sharon I would go see the.... B...... and tell her exactly what she should know.....all about the kiss and let "red" get the reality she should about her puppy......Go Sharon meet you're rival and be sure to let her have it the way she should.....

It wouldn't be a very sensible thing for Sharon to play up the kiss to Nick if she wants to hold her "family" together as she says she does. Phyllis would definately inform Jack and Sharon would lose Jack. If I were Sharon I would be telling Phyllis that the kiss was nothing and meant nothing.

May not be sensible but loveable.....Go Shick

#48   2007/10/01 02:02PM
    KeepingItReal

Like I said Red's a "Loser".

Oh yeah the "other woman" has every right tripin.

Too bad Sharon was not more like her and jumped his bones like he wanted.

Pushy Nick pushed the wrong lady in the vault.

Red should say "thank you Sharon" you did not do a "barnyard scene".

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/01 02:04PM
    #49   2007/10/01 02:03PM
    suegerry

Quote silva8: YES! I have heard Phylis talk to Nick many times about the bad things she has done in her past. Phylis is NOT the big hypocrite that Sharon is.

So Nick knows she murdered and tried to murder someone....and all the other evil deeds she did......No way did she tell him .......otherwise he would not be with her.....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list