List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is She Serious? Phyliss is angry at Nick for kissing Sharon?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is She Serious? Phyliss is angry at Nick for kissing Sharon?

Started by Iamulaw at 2007/10/01 10:03AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 07:39AM, Views: 2992, Replies: 115
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2007/10/01 12:58PM
    Re: Is She Serious? Phyliss is angry at Nick for kissing Sharon?
    azgirl8

Phyliss does have every right to be upset and angry, HOWEVER, demanding to see Sharon and complaining about Sharon and Nick "forgetting they were married" to others is complete hyprocricy! She was the "other woman" in that scenario and anything she has to say to Sharon about kissing her husband is only going to come across as the pot calling the kettle black!

#32   2007/10/01 12:59PM
    athena w

phyllis is getting exactly what she deserves. Has she forgotten she slept with Nick with the intent of taking him away from sharon? If I were Sharon, I would not have been so nice and forgiving. Please...Paybacks are a b____h.

#33   2007/10/01 01:00PM
    sarasecret007

What comes around goes around!

#34   2007/10/01 01:01PM
    suegerry

We all know Phyllis can ditch it but ......can't take it..... It's the evil in the woman

#35   2007/10/01 01:07PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote ILuvNY: She's only upset because she KNOWS that Nick is and will always be in love with Sharon. It's obvious to me that she knows that if Sharon were willing, Nick would go panting back to her in a heartbeat!!

ITA

I can't resist........she's such a "Loser"

#36   2007/10/01 01:09PM
    Kristi07

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote ILuvNY: She's only upset because she KNOWS that Nick is and will always be in love with Sharon. It's obvious to me that she knows that if Sharon were willing, Nick would go panting back to her in a heartbeat!!

ITA

**Doing the "L" sign on forehead**--Loser!!

#37   2007/10/01 01:13PM
    suegerry

I'm scratching my head again....the woman was supposed to be so mature and smart.......can't figure that one out......must be the meds......

#38   2007/10/01 01:13PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry: I'm scratching my head again....the woman was supposed to be so mature and smart.......can't figure that one out......must be the meds......

#39   2007/10/01 01:13PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

ITA

**Doing the "L" sign on forehead**--Loser!!

#40   2007/10/01 01:41PM
    granny45

Quote suegerry: Like..... Sharon I would go see the.... B...... and tell her exactly what she should know.....all about the kiss and let "red" get the reality she should about her puppy......Go Sharon meet you're rival and be sure to let her have it the way she should.....

It wouldn't be a very sensible thing for Sharon to play up the kiss to Nick if she wants to hold her "family" together as she says she does. Phyllis would definately inform Jack and Sharon would lose Jack. If I were Sharon I would be telling Phyllis that the kiss was nothing and meant nothing.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list