List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is She Serious? Phyliss is angry at Nick for kissing Sharon?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is She Serious? Phyliss is angry at Nick for kissing Sharon?

Started by Iamulaw at 2007/10/01 10:03AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 07:39AM, Views: 3100, Replies: 115
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #91   2007/10/02 08:59AM
    Re: Is She Serious? Phyliss is angry at Nick for kissing Sharon?
    Revasfan

Quote Delonjo: I'd never call REVA a prostitute. I may disagree with everything she does, but I don't disrespect her. But Sharon is fair game. The worst "respect" and "Sharon" should not be uttered in the same zip code, let alone the same sentence or paragraph.

Nah, Reva's definately not a prostitute, she's a tramp.

The S_ut of Springfield to be exact.

#92   2007/10/02 09:00AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Delonjo: Wouldn't you be angry at your husband for kissing a naked prostitute? Same deal.

Have you taken a good "hard" look at Red......

I think you got your characters mixed up!

But hey some like chocolate and some like Exlax.

#93   2007/10/02 09:00AM
    Revasfan

Reds a tramp too.

#94   2007/10/02 09:03AM
    Delonjo

Red is a tramp. But she's an honest tramp who doesn't sugarcoat her activities or her past. Sharon....she's a big phony who pretends to be this good and just person who is always being hounded by the big bad truth. Poor Sharon. I remember when Nick caught her and Brad in the parking garage literally baking those cookies beneath the security cameras. Sharon says something like, "This isn't what it looks like! Who are you gonna believe--me or your lying eyes?"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/02 09:04AM
    #95   2007/10/02 09:06AM
    Revasfan

Quote Delonjo: Red is a tramp. But she's an honest tramp who doesn't sugarcoat her activities or her past. Sharon....she's a big phony who pretends to be this good and just person who is always being hounded by the big bad truth. Poor Sharon. I remember when Nick caught her and Brad in the parking garage literally baking those cookies beneath the security cameras. Sharon says something like, "This isn't what it looks like! Who are you gonna believe--me or your lying eyes?"

AHAHAHAHAH!!!!
    Oh yes, this is certainly the place for you.

#96   2007/10/02 09:23AM
    Chrissi

Quote Iamulaw: Let me get this straight. Phyliss slept with Nick while he was married to Sharon (and yes people I know it takes two to tango) after they had just lost their daughter. and now she has an attitude because Nick and Sharon kissed. She has got one hell of a nerve.

I get what you're saying but the past aside, Phylis obviously loves Nick and doesn't want to lose him, so why is this so difficult to understand? Whether someone makes a mistake of cheating or not, it still would feel pretty horrible to be cheated on. She has a right to her feelings.

#97   2007/10/02 09:24AM
    Revasfan

We got the editor-in-chief on our side now?

Can you free Phyl for us?? Dang, go Phyl GO!!!

#98   2007/10/02 09:28AM
    Kristi07

Quote Delonjo: Red is a tramp. But she's an honest tramp who doesn't sugarcoat her activities or her past. Sharon....she's a big phony who pretends to be this good and just person who is always being hounded by the big bad truth. Poor Sharon. I remember when Nick caught her and Brad in the parking garage literally baking those cookies beneath the security cameras. Sharon says something like, "This isn't what it looks like! Who are you gonna believe--me or your lying eyes?"

LMAO!! an honest tramp!!!

#99   2007/10/02 09:30AM
    NickiNicole

I believe its more of the fact she is in jail and cannot keep a close eye on her man. I dont think shes realy mad about this kiss, only that it was a secret for so long.

Sharon--- get rid of Brad, he seesm to cause you a lot of problems.

#100   2007/10/02 09:52AM
    MaryJo2

Hmmmmmm Phyllis and Honest, Phyllis and Honest. Dang! I'm having a hard time squeezing both of those words out of my mouth at the same time!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list