List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Chloe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Chloe

Started by Maria Maria101 at 2013/04/20 03:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 10:02AM, Views: 3491, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2013/05/06 06:30AM
    Re: Chelsea and Chloe
    Rissa875

I love them both but the writing has been really bad for them lately. Writers need to do better. The whole idea of Adam taking the baby from Chelsea was just dumb and even Chloe knows that. Come on writers...... we all know Adam will run back to Chelsea and love them both... You all just want to drag it out and in doing so are writing really bad scripts.... for both Chelsea and Chloe. If you want to spice things up have Chloe cheat on Kevin with the sexy cop and Kevin go ballistic... but not the chipmunk thing again. that was ridiculous.

#42   2013/05/12 09:57AM
    fairland

I love you commit that chelsea is going nowhere. I would prefer Angelica MCDaniel,JFP, JG keep chelsea around much, much long. I love the fact that chelsea character is front an center more than sharon's character right now. I am big fan of chelsea character no doubt about it. I am loving Angelica MCDaniel's work on chelsea character a whole lot. great job. I would love to see Angelica MC Daniel work on chloe's character as well. Angelica MC Daniel's still can do great job with chloe's character as well.

#43   2013/05/12 12:01PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Krystalball: Chloe needs major repair work done to her character. I can't stand her right now.

So does Chelsea she came on the scene at least half way interesting and now everything has been handed to her she hasnt had to earn it. Take it all away make her redeem her self and earn her keep. Also get the story strait writers. It was Chelsea that brought up the fake daddy thing first Chloe is the one that kept it going.

I'm not certain what Chelsea has had handed to her that she didn't earn. Adam? Her business? Dylan?

Her fairy tale marriage fell apart in a brutal fashion after her miscarriage-- crushing her heart and self-esteem. She picked herself up and moved on. She's poured her energies into her fashion line, and she seems to be one of the few people in GC actually working (her ex being the other one). Dylan? Well, we'll see if she keeps him once the truth comes out.

I'm not happy that they've turned Chloe into the little devil on Chelsea's shoulder encouraging her to do the wrong thing. Hopefully, TPTB break up Chlovin and return Chloe to the person she was with Ronan/Chance. I loved her back then.

#44   2013/05/12 01:13PM
    fairland

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Krystalball: Chloe needs major repair work done to her character. I can't stand her right now.

So does Chelsea she came on the scene at least half way interesting and now everything has been handed to her she hasnt had to earn it. Take it all away make her redeem her self and earn her keep. Also get the story strait writers. It was Chelsea that brought up the fake daddy thing first Chloe is the one that kept it going.

I'm not certain what Chelsea has had handed to her that she didn't earn. Adam? Her business? Dylan?

Her fairy tale marriage fell apart in a brutal fashion after her miscarriage-- crushing her heart and self-esteem. She picked herself up and moved on. She's poured her energies into her fashion line, and she seems to be one of the few people in GC actually working (her ex being the other one). Dylan? Well, we'll see if she keeps him once the truth comes out.

I'm not happy that they've turned Chloe into the little devil on Chelsea's shoulder encouraging her to do the wrong thing. Hopefully, TPTB break up Chlovin and return Chloe to the person she was with Ronan/Chance. I loved her back then.

I loved chloe then as well as you do. I mean I am not enjoying that being a criminal at all either. I love in her fashion line a long side chelsea. I am hoping that chelsea would help out chloe to break up chlovin. chelsea has better sense not to be hooked up on a broken soul that is kevin. chloe is better off being with Ronan/ chance. I would love to have both characters back on the show.

#45   2013/05/17 04:46PM
    Laloni

Quote zeedog: One word for Chloe:WORTHLESS! Take a plane some where and never come back!As for Chelsea what is the big secret about having Adam s baby? Who gives a damn? Maybe she can take a later plane to some where also. Good riddens to both.

Its called "dumb and dummer"

#46   2013/05/17 04:55PM
    Krystalball

I loved their friendship. I hope the writers fix Chloe's warped attitude.

#47   2013/05/22 09:31PM
    fairland

Quote Krystalball: I loved their friendship. I hope the writers fix Chloe's warped attitude.

I am hoping the same thing the writers need to fix chloe's attitude over how chelsea should be raising chelsea child. that child is not chloe child one bit. so what I need to know why is chelsea buying into chloe's advice chloe is not baby mama on chelsea's baby. so dylan has money. chloe is the dumb and dumber. i really enjoy chloe but the writers needs to repair chloe's character better than this. we need to fix chloe's wrapped up attitude. I am a big fan of chloe and chelsea they are best friends to the core.

#48   2013/05/23 08:15AM
    Grendel

I hate the writing for Chloe. She has become so mean and petty.

#49   2013/05/25 12:15PM
    fairland

Quote Grendel: I hate the writing for Chloe. She has become so mean and petty.

I also hate the writing on chloe's character as well as much as you do. writers please repair chloe's attitude to be better please. I do not want to see chloe to be this mean or petty either. writers need to do better for chloe's character . i already love chelsea chloe as friends lets at lleast keep that going for a long time.

#50   2013/05/25 12:57PM
    TwoOfEach

Chloe needs a new man ASAP. She's fixated on Chelsea's life because she doesn't really have one of her own. I'm glad Chlovin are selling Crimson Lights; maybe now they can get separate story lines.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list