List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Chloe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Chloe

Started by Maria Maria101 at 2013/04/20 03:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 10:02AM, Views: 3395, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/05/04 04:29PM
    Re: Chelsea and Chloe
    lesepps

If Chloe doesn't change, I want her to stay away from Chelsea.

#32   2013/05/04 05:18PM
    Laloni

What are the chances that Chloe's actions will eventually affect Chelsea's business? It would seem to me that it will cause big time problems when Chloe and Kevin get arrested for their stealing (the new detective seems to be on the ball) Chelsea really needs to put Chloe in her place regarding her baby and the business.

#33   2013/05/04 05:28PM
    LucyT

Quote Its not real:
    Quote Krystalball: Good idea making them friends.

Yup, kind of like putting all the garbage together in a pile, so much neater that way. And, we have the added bonus, that we can can FF them both at the same time.

I couldn't agree with you more.I wish they would run far far away together and never come back.

#34   2013/05/04 05:30PM
    Insxx

I have never liked Chelsa, she was on her way out until the new folks came in, they should have let her go. She is nasty dropping babies left and right and she can take Chloe with her.

#35   2013/05/04 09:59PM
    cdhg

I actually like Chelsea's giggle. I find it endearing and sweet.

Her and Chloe make decent friends and have some good scenes together, but the paternity lie story between them is not good. Sometimes their characters seem more dumbed down especially Chloe under the new regime as compared to recent years.

#36   2013/05/05 06:22AM
    lesepps

I use to love their friendship but lately Chloe has become unbearable!

#37   2013/05/06 04:43AM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote Insxx: I have never liked Chelsa, she was on her way out until the new folks came in, they should have let her go. She is nasty dropping babies left and right and she can take Chloe with her.

i hate that they are making her the victum here . that is what it seem to me they ahite wash he rpast the way she came to gc aand she was handed it all for being a con. they are making her into the com that fell in love and now we are to feel sorry for her . i for one don't feel sorry for her at all . she has not once have to pay for the crimes she did to others. all those cons she pulled on other the men she set up that she took kick backs for . did she know if they had a family kids babies. oh she had no issue taking from them or the cops. do i believe she was afraid of the cops heck no .if she was she wouldn't have been there. she has played other her own life never having to answer to any of those familys.i truly hope this all blows up in her face . i would lov if it turns out she did hook up with another man that we don't know anything about and he is the daddy.yes adam the baby is yours bam sorry chelsea you take me for a fool . i am not the father.

#38   2013/05/06 05:47AM
    lubbysee1

I hoped Chelsea stay strong and do not take any junk from Chole. Chloe is a bad influence on her, she can't fix her marriage must less someone else. Chelsea need to come clean and tell Adam about the baby and be happy. Avery need Dylan.

#39   2013/05/06 06:08AM
    Jackie10

Quote Krystalball: Chloe needs major repair work done to her character. I can't stand her right now.

So does Chelsea she came on the scene at least half way interesting and now everything has been handed to her she hasnt had to earn it. Take it all away make her redeem her self and earn her keep. Also get the story strait writers. It was Chelsea that brought up the fake daddy thing first Chloe is the one that kept it going.

#40   2013/05/06 06:09AM
    Jackie10

Quote Its not real:
    Quote Krystalball: Good idea making them friends.

Yup, kind of like putting all the garbage together in a pile, so much neater that way. And, we have the added bonus, that we can can FF them both at the same time.

LOL I like Chloe but can definitely agree with your post.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list