List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Chloe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Chloe

Started by Maria Maria101 at 2013/04/20 03:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 10:02AM, Views: 3449, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/04/21 09:23PM
    Re: Chelsea and Chloe
    observation

Quote Its not real: I can't stand Chelsea with or without CHloe.

I find the character, the way she is written and the things she has done, repulsive.

She has not earned any respect or any place in GC IMO, and yet she demands and whines as if the world owes her something. Now that is the way the character is developed by the writers, so I hold them responsible for that but then, in the actually day to day delivery of those lines and portrayal of this character, I don't know if it falls on the person directing the scenes, or on the actress delivering the lines, but I find myself being constantly annoyed by the mannerisms of this character.

At first it was the constant nerve shredding giggling all the time, then when that finally seemed to calm down a bit we got the breathless delivery of lines as if the character had always run up two flights of stairs just before entering the room.
    And the love scenes with Chelsea are nerve grating to me too. With Adam it was totally lacking in passion just giggle, giggle teenage romp sex with no tenderness or depth and the ONS with Dylan did seem more passionate but really awkward and jerky. The part where she grabbed him and dragged him down to the bed was almost comic.

OMG to the 3rd power! Its Not Real, what you said is so very real...I could not have said it better myself. So on point! It is something about Chelsea. I feel/see nothing when she is on screen. Her and Chloe act just like tweens, not supposedly grown women. It's not pretty at all. I have no/nada idea what the writers are doing!!

#22   2013/04/22 04:08AM
    Krystalball

The dynamic duo.

#23   2013/04/22 05:56AM
    coolkraft

I can see by the boards I have missed nothing by switching to DOOL...what a shame that Y & R has sunk so low with such horrible dull stupid storylines

#24   2013/04/22 08:08AM
    Krystalball

Good idea making them friends.

#25   2013/04/22 08:39AM
    Its not real

Quote Krystalball: Good idea making them friends.

Yup, kind of like putting all the garbage together in a pile, so much neater that way. And, we have the added bonus, that we can can FF them both at the same time.

#26   2013/04/22 11:15AM
    Krystalball

I am turning against Chloe.

#27   2013/04/27 06:22PM
    fairland

Quote Krystalball: Good idea making them friends.

I am very much a chloe fan to the core what is not to like about chloe being chloe and I enjoy her advice to give to chelsea. I mean they are meant to be friends. I love chelsea coming into her own when being around chloe for support. chelsea does need that support. chloe is amazing to give any type of support to where it comes to advice making. I mean this is like history being rewritten. I get chloe has done a lot of laziness into own background like chloe has not even changed at all. a lot has happen sense then all we need to do as fans. Is to get Ronan back on the air plane or get Alex in a relationship with chloe instead of kevin.

#28   2013/04/28 04:31PM
    Krystalball

Chloe needs major repair work done to her character. I can't stand her right now.

#29   2013/05/04 09:48AM
    fairland

Quote Krystalball: Chloe needs major repair work done to her character. I can't stand her right now.

I am totally with on that. chloe does need to be repaired majorly activated. I can and can not stand her right now either being married to kevin was more than a mistake to me.

#30   2013/05/04 12:54PM
    lesepps

I am upset with Chloe. She is giving Chelsea horrible advice and the stealing? Please writers, fix Chloe.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list