List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Chloe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Chloe

Started by Maria Maria101 at 2013/04/20 03:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 10:02AM, Views: 3440, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2013/04/21 10:03AM
    Re: Chelsea and Chloe
    Jackie10

I love Chloe cant stand what they have done to her character by placing her with Chelsea. And I also hate what they have done to Chloe and Kevin. They could have been good together but now they suck. Get Chloe away from the giggling con and Kevin and give her back her edge. Bring back Jana for Kevin and put Chloe with Alex. Let Victor help Adam get his child and then put Chelsea on that slow boat to some where.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/21 10:04AM
    #12   2013/04/21 12:15PM
    Krystalball

Quote fairland: I this pairing so far. great skills to bring them together. I mean they play off each other very well. let a keep it going for much longer period of time like i would say about 5 to 6 years of both characters playing off each other is too awesome to watch to me. Love Chloe and, love Chelsea as friends. no matter what they talk about. I get they are in each other's business more than often so what.at least they are playing off each other is great writing material to me.

Agreed. I enjoy them.

#13   2013/04/21 01:27PM
    Krystalball

Love these two.

#14   2013/04/21 02:50PM
    Krystalball

Love them.

#15   2013/04/21 04:14PM
    Its not real

Quote Krystalball: Love them.

Chloe plus Chelsea = Dumb and Dumber

And their relationship seems to be synergistic; Chloe dumb + Chelsea dumb = dumber than the sum of their individual dumbnesses.

I can practically feel brain cells dying when I watch their scenes for a few seconds. FF button, please!

#16   2013/04/21 05:39PM
    countryMomof4

They are worse than high school girls. The ideas they come up re :the baby and Adam are ridiculous. Stick to your frocks ladies!

#17   2013/04/21 05:42PM
    Lolababy29

Quote Its not real:

And their relationship seems to be synergistic; Chloe dumb + Chelsea dumb = dumber than the sum of their individual dumbnesses.

I can practically feel brain cells dying when I watch their scenes for a few seconds. FF button, please!

LOL I feel the same. Can't stand those two!

#18   2013/04/21 05:49PM
    mahina

Chelsea, Chloe, and Kevin are dumb as heck doing what they're doing. I love the actors but not together. Yes they are all cons .... but they were smarter than this in the past.

#19   2013/04/21 06:04PM
    trixie60

Quote Its not real:

I agree, the decisions both of them make are dumb and neither one of them should take advice from each other. Chloe, the thief and Chelsea the con should not be friends at all. They are both bad news.

#20   2013/04/21 07:37PM
    ski lady

I usually enjoy friendships on the show and I was enjoying the C-C friendship until Chloe started pushing the fake-baby-daddy issue. What the writers have done to Chloe is sad. She used to be spunky, smart, chic along with conniving and ornery. Very fun to watch. Now she's a common criminal with Kevin (whom the writers spent years redeeming, now destroy him again) and she says and does stupid things.

I wish the C-C friendship would build up both ladies, not bring them down. Come on, writers, fix this fast!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list