List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Chloe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Chloe

Started by Maria Maria101 at 2013/04/20 03:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 10:02AM, Views: 3520, Replies: 63
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/20 03:30PM
    Chelsea and Chloe
    Maria Maria101

Chelsea was doing fine until she became friends with Chloe. Chloe was doing find unti she married Kevin. She would have been better off with the dumb cop.

I hoped Chelsea would remain a good girl but spicy, do not take no junk, a fighter, at the same time awesome and loving. Thanks to Chloe that has been destroyed.

Why did the make Chloe so dumb again?

#2   2013/04/20 03:38PM
    Re: Chelsea and Chloe
    Sail

Quote Maria Maria101: Chelsea was doing fine until she became friends with Chloe. Chloe was doing find unti she married Kevin. She would have been better off with the dumb cop.

I hoped Chelsea would remain a good girl but spicy, do not take no junk, a fighter, at the same time awesome and loving. Thanks to Chloe that has been destroyed.

Why did the make Chloe so dumb again?

I agree with every word! I love Chelsea and wish like hell that they get that dumb-ass Chloe away from her! Kevin and Chloe need to take a long walk off of a short pier!

#3   2013/04/20 03:53PM
    Jackie10

Chelsea is a grown woman quite capable of making her own choices. She didnt do anything she didnt want to do. She didnt have to listen to a word Chloe said. Just like after she became an adult she no longer had to live the life of a criminal con just because her mom did. She made the choice to do it. All of this rests squarely on her.

#4   2013/04/20 04:23PM
    sweetymam

Quote Jackie10: Chelsea is a grown woman quite capable of making her own choices. She didnt do anything she didnt want to do. She didnt have to listen to a word Chloe said. Just like after she became an adult she no longer had to live the life of a criminal con just because her mom did. She made the choice to do it. All of this rests squarely on her.

If you watch B&B Hope is always victim never her fault so Chelsea is the new Hope for the Y&R. She bore be to death I don't like her at all, for Avery they cut be little.

#5   2013/04/20 04:35PM
    Its not real

I can't stand Chelsea with or without CHloe.

I find the character, the way she is written and the things she has done, repulsive.

She has not earned any respect or any place in GC IMO, and yet she demands and whines as if the world owes her something. Now that is the way the character is developed by the writers, so I hold them responsible for that but then, in the actually day to day delivery of those lines and portrayal of this character, I don't know if it falls on the person directing the scenes, or on the actress delivering the lines, but I find myself being constantly annoyed by the mannerisms of this character.

At first it was the constant nerve shredding giggling all the time, then when that finally seemed to calm down a bit we got the breathless delivery of lines as if the character had always run up two flights of stairs just before entering the room.
    And the love scenes with Chelsea are nerve grating to me too. With Adam it was totally lacking in passion just giggle, giggle teenage romp sex with no tenderness or depth and the ONS with Dylan did seem more passionate but really awkward and jerky. The part where she grabbed him and dragged him down to the bed was almost comic.

#6   2013/04/20 04:55PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

There was NO gun placed to the Cons head. No one can make you do what you dont want to do..

Plus this was Chelseas idea first... Then feened shocked that Chloe brought it up.

No, Chelsea resorted in taking the easy way out and fell on her old ways. Lying, manipulating and conning... All she had to do was tell Chloe to go to hell

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/20 04:56PM
    #7   2013/04/20 05:06PM
    zeedog

One word for Chloe:WORTHLESS! Take a plane some where and never come back!As for Chelsea what is the big secret about having Adam s baby? Who gives a damn? Maybe she can take a later plane to some where also. Good riddens to both.

#8   2013/04/20 09:59PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote zeedog: One word for Chloe:WORTHLESS! Take a plane some where and never come back!As for Chelsea what is the big secret about having Adam s baby? Who gives a damn? Maybe she can take a later plane to some where also. Good riddens to both.

Its only a secret when one person know,(Victoria,Chole,Chelsea.Someone will tell very soon.Amd I said the samething whats the big deal she having Adam baby this may make him a better person.And tell Chole to go some where.I hope Victoria tell Adam or his father,That would be great,

#9   2013/04/21 07:16AM
    lesepps

I love them. Hope to see more of their friendship.

#10   2013/04/21 09:50AM
    fairland

I this pairing so far. great skills to bring them together. I mean they play off each other very well. let a keep it going for much longer period of time like i would say about 5 to 6 years of both characters playing off each other is too awesome to watch to me. Love Chloe and, love Chelsea as friends. no matter what they talk about. I get they are in each other's business more than often so what.at least they are playing off each other is great writing material to me.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list