List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith is a manipulative little Brat (Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Faith is a manipulative little Brat (Spoilers)

Started by halifox at 2013/04/17 03:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/17 01:00PM, Views: 4250, Replies: 74
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/17 03:17AM
    Faith is a manipulative little Brat (Spoilers)
    halifox

Content removed. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/17 01:01PM
    #2   2013/04/17 03:27AM
    Re: Faith is a manipulative little Brat (Spoilers)
    spooter

she sure did act like a brat.. so far we have only seen sweet Faith but holy hell she is a terror.

I did like seeing that it was Avery she did not like LOL And bizarre that she would ask for Dylan.

#3   2013/04/17 03:43AM
    Ebybrowempoly

she is a kid and she has had alot of changes in her life and from what i have seen she really don't know faith. they haven't really spen anytime togther. she si either a sleep with sharon or nick is at averys .also this was the first time she was left alone with avery. so give her a break for now. also kids can feel when someone is uptight and avery is up tight around faith.

#4   2013/04/17 03:48AM
    spooter

Quote Ebybrowempoly: she is a kid and she has had alot of changes in her life and from what i have seen she really don't know faith. they haven't really spen anytime togther. she si either a sleep with sharon or nick is at averys .also this was the first time she was left alone with avery. so give her a break for now. also kids can feel when someone is uptight and avery is up tight around faith.

she sure wasn't uptight when Dylan was around.. or Adam,.. but holy hell she was a terror for poor sweet kind perfect Avery.

#5   2013/04/17 03:57AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Havent seen the episode yet... I love Faith, I wonder why they changed her atitude towards Avery? She and Avery have always gotten along. I am sure it is just angst for Nick and Avety..

Actually im surprised thst any of the Newman children would be ok with as many people have come and gone in their parents lives.

Love little Faith!

#6   2013/04/17 04:13AM
    spooter

it really i some funny stuff.. the little girl who plays faith is so freaking adorable.. she does brat good.

When she threw the cookie I spit out my water.. LOL it was hilarious. She was really rude to Avery.

#7   2013/04/17 04:17AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Cant wait to see it.. I too think she is a cutie patootie!

#8   2013/04/17 04:20AM
    ChrissyK

It was a plot point to either make Avery question if she would be a good parent or to setup her being hurt that Dylan is having a baby with Chelsea since she lost theirs.

I'm sure we will see where the writers are going in a week or so.

#9   2013/04/17 04:23AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote halifox: Faith is just like her Mama!

A passive aggressive manipulative little b*tch who plays head games.

She is fixated on a man (Dylan) and runs away so he'll rescue her. Sound familiar?

Faith is already playing the damsel in distress! And Dylan is her white knight!

Then she has a tantrum and tosses cookies at Avery!

Faith sure wishes Dylan was there instead of Miss Easybake!

That brat was pushing Avery's buttons hoping she would call Dylan to the home for her.

Once Faith is SORAS-ed, she is going to be a real nightmare.

Maybe bipolar too like Sharon.

the rotten apple does not fall far from the rotten tree!

#10   2013/04/17 04:32AM
    Its not real

Quote halifox: Faith is just like her Mama!

A passive aggressive manipulative little b*tch who plays head games.

She is fixated on a man (Dylan) and runs away so he'll rescue her. Sound familiar?

Faith is already playing the damsel in distress! And Dylan is her white knight!

Then she has a tantrum and tosses cookies at Avery!

Faith sure wishes Dylan was there instead of Miss Easybake!

That brat was pushing Avery's buttons hoping she would call Dylan to the home for her.

Once Faith is SORAS-ed, she is going to be a real nightmare.

Maybe bipolar too like Sharon.

I agree she acted like a brat but in the interest of accuracy she did not "throw cookies at Avery" . She took one cookie off the plate and threw it across the room in the direction away from Avery.

I don't know why so many people seem to feel a need to try and alter the truth to make a bad situation sound even worse.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/17 04:33AM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list