List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Adam

Started by activelady at 2013/04/11 09:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/15 11:52AM, Views: 2502, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/04/14 02:10PM
    Re: Chelsea and Adam
    weatherholt3

I wish Chelsea would tell Adam about the baby and get it over I'm so sick of this S/L you know he is going to find out tell me and move on.

#12   2013/04/14 05:17PM
    Its not real

Quote weatherholt3: I wish Chelsea would tell Adam about the baby and get it over I'm so sick of this S/L you know he is going to find out tell me and move on.

Yeah, tell, don't tell, I just don't care at this point. It is obviously going to come out and, while I don't think it would be right to try to pin this child on Dylan, he did leave himself open for this kind of scam by having a ONS with a stranger.

If you don't want to get caught up in a WTD drama, don't hop into bed with random skanks.

#13   2013/04/14 05:58PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote lesepps:
    Quote Gramee Bee: IMO, Chelsea us being written to PERMANENTLY destroy CHADAM. There would be some hope for them if she had not lied and lied about the baby, and now another lie about the "Baby Daddy"?

In the long term, this is not about Chelsea and Adam, this story will be about Adam and his child, if in fact that child comes into this world.

Love them or hate them, it is obvious that CHADAM is done.

It's not obvious to the writers at Y&R. lol

What is that supposed to mean? The writers are surely not painting this soon to be over couple in a favorable light, Chelsea doesn't even really love Adam, heck a week after leaving him she was panting after Cane and then had a fling with Dylan. Does that really look like the actions of a woman who is soooo in love with her soon to be ex? During this time, Sharon has been the one to be Adam's rock and their relationship is stronger than ever now, so my bets are on Shadam. Do I think it is possible for Chadam to reunite at some point, yes, just like it is possible for Phick, Shick, Davery, because no couple is ever totally safe (we Shadam fans have learned the hard way on that) but I will say that if Adam does go back to your grifter gal then his brain must have injured too when he was shot.

#14   2013/04/14 06:20PM
    Krystalball

Again NB already scooped this for us. Dylan will end up with Sharon. Chadam are the couple, Dylan and Sharon are the drama.

#15   2013/04/14 06:43PM
    PhylFan

Quote Pinchy: When has this scam every worked? She's a few months pregnant so how is she going to convince everyone that her 8lb baby was a premie?

I bet she'll share her fears of Adam taking the baby and dylan will go along with the charade...pretend they hooked up when he first got to town. He seems the type to want to rescue damsels in distress.

#16   2013/04/14 06:51PM
    Laduree

Quote Sudsy Sue: Actually, I don 't think Chelsea has lied to anyone about the baby. She just hasn't shared her news yet. (Well, actually she did, but Adam seems to not remember anything...not yet anyway).

Perhaps because he was in a coma.

#17   2013/04/14 06:57PM
    Jackie10

Quote Krystalball: Again NB already scooped this for us. Dylan will end up with Sharon. Chadam are the couple, Dylan and Sharon are the drama.

Wow must have miss this! When did that happen?

#18   2013/04/14 07:00PM
    Laduree

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Krystalball: Again NB already scooped this for us. Dylan will end up with Sharon. Chadam are the couple, Dylan and Sharon are the drama.

It didn't. NB denied saying anything like this.

#19   2013/04/14 07:01PM
    Jackie10

Quote Laduree:
    Quote Jackie10:

It didn't. NB denied saying anything like this.

Thanks!

#20   2013/04/14 07:12PM
    Krystalball

If Victor finds out he will tell Adam faster than the speed of light. He does not want Sharon with his son.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list