List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shick Reunion in 2014 for Shick's 20th Anniversary

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shick Reunion in 2014 for Shick's 20th Anniversary

Started by shicklets at 2013/04/09 07:46PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/09 02:59AM, Views: 4084, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/05/08 06:41AM
    Re: Shick Reunion in 2014 for Shick's 20th Anniversary
    Wentworthmil...

Quote countryMomof4: I'm all for it but not until some baggage is dealt with properly.

I agree completely

1. End Shadam, Make Sharon to feel absolutely nothing for adam except friendship!! Show to us that she realizes that adam was an infatuation, some sort of lust and not real love at all- in fact toxic

2.Clearify that Victor never had sex with her

3.Reunite her to the newmans properly; make them forgive her; create an unbeatable scene that makes them see sharon as nice and kindhearted especially Victor, Nikki and Victoria. Use Nikki's sickness for this!!

4. Show her going through her bipolar disorder properly!! And how she eventually gets better

5. Show her evolved professionally or business wise far from Newman enterprises. Strong and independent

6. Gradually make nick draw to her learning from Davery story that you never let go of your one true love; don't make it cheap. Show us how they share great memories from their past and eventually see for themselves that they have wasted so much time for nothing. Bring an event that will take them back to the times of their great fairy tale love story!!

7. Use Summer's partenity being Jack as clear evidence that they were meant to be; It has always been Shick and nothing else!!

8. Make noah and faith excited about this supporting their parents and bonding as a family!!

9. Show Shick reconnecting romantically and getting to the Shick we always loved and could die for.

10. Marry Them on their 20th anniversay in 2014!!!!

11. Otherwise, don't bother to unite shick. At all!! Don't break our hearts latter like MAB did!!

12. Then you will have an increase rate of viewers, i bet great writers you will!!

Bring Shick on such great terms!! Otherwise bring a new guy or make sharon to just be strong and independent and successful without the newmans far from adam!!! Currently i see no one being with her. Dylan is already far thorn between chelsea and avery!! And dylan can't love sharon properly, its too dramatic with Chelsea, Avery and Sharon!! She needs some real romance story and a great independent and professional story line here!! Otherwise Shick will do!!

#32   2013/05/08 06:45AM
    Wentworthmil...

Quote TxRangerFan: 20 year anniversary of what? they got married in 1996, divorced in 2006, ten years filled of lie after lie, adultery after adultery, Sharon abandoning Nick and her kids to go off and find herself only to have sex with a stranger who beat her up afterwards! what 20 year anniversary? of knowing each other? what exactly is there to celebrate? I know they can celebrate Sharon having sex with Adam after agreeing to marry Nick, or how about celebrate Sharon having sex with Brad days after he married Nick's sister! the possibilities are endless with all the cheating they did on each other and with each other!

SHICK is far off the radar, it ain't even funny!

the only endgame is the show ending, and then who will care.

Definitely a P**** fan!! I don't even want to mention the name!! Is it his relationship with phyllis that was any better? Founded on cheating and pure sex and nothing else!! Nick has never loved phyllis!! Phyllis has been the one crazy over heels for nick till date though fouling around with jack!! Shick has always had something real!! Something only Victor and Nikki share today on this soap!! Not even Villy has it as of yet!! Not even davery!! or Likey!! Shick as it sounds is magic!! Writers bring it on!! We are clued on screen waiting impatiently!!

#33   2013/05/08 06:56AM
    cards1

Quote Wentworthmillerbrigh:
    Quote countryMomof4: I'm all for it but not until some baggage is dealt with properly.

I agree completely

1. End Shadam, Make Sharon to feel absolutely nothing for adam except friendship!! Show to us that she realizes that adam was an infatuation, some sort of lust and not real love at all- in fact toxic

3.Reunite her to the newmans properly; make them forgive her; create an unbeatable scene that makes them see sharon as nice and kindhearted especially Victor, Nikki and Victoria. Use Nikki's sickness for this!!

4. Show her going through her bipolar disorder properly!! And how she eventually gets better

5. Show her evolved professionally or business wise far from Newman enterprises. Strong and independent

6. Gradually make nick draw to her learning from Davery story that you never let go of your one true love; don't make it cheap. Show us how they share great memories from their past and eventually see for themselves that they have wasted so much time for nothing. Bring an event that will take them back to the times of their great fairy tale love story!!

7. Use Summer's partenity being Jack as clear evidence that they were meant to be; It has always been Shick and nothing else!!

8. Make noah and faith excited about this supporting their parents and bonding as a family!!

9. Show Shick reconnecting romantically and getting to the Shick we always loved and could die for.

11. Otherwise, don't bother to unite shick. At all!! Don't break our hearts latter like MAB did!!

12. Then you will have an increase rate of viewers, i bet great writers you will!!

Bring Shick on such great terms!! Otherwise bring a new guy or make sharon to just be strong and independent and successful without the newmans far from adam!!! Currently i see no one being with her. Dylan is already far thorn between chelsea and avery!! And dylan can't love sharon properly, its too dramatic with Chelsea, Avery and Sharon!! She needs some real romance story and a great independent and professional story line here!! Otherwise Shick will do!!

I like it.

Sharon/Nick have always been one of my favorite couples.

#34   2013/05/08 09:16AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote TxRangerFan: 20 year anniversary of what? they got married in 1996, divorced in 2006, ten years filled of lie after lie, adultery after adultery, Sharon abandoning Nick and her kids to go off and find herself only to have sex with a stranger who beat her up afterwards! what 20 year anniversary? of knowing each other? what exactly is there to celebrate? I know they can celebrate Sharon having sex with Adam after agreeing to marry Nick, or how about celebrate Sharon having sex with Brad days after he married Nick's sister! the possibilities are endless with all the cheating they did on each other and with each other!

Definitely a P**** fan!! I don't even want to mention the name!! Is it his relationship with phyllis that was any better? Founded on cheating and pure sex and nothing else!! Nick has never loved phyllis!! Phyllis has been the one crazy over heels for nick till date though fouling around with jack!! Shick has always had something real!! Something only Victor and Nikki share today on this soap!! Not even Villy has it as of yet!! Not even davery!! or Likey!! Shick as it sounds is magic!! Writers bring it on!! We are clued on screen waiting impatiently!!

who mentioned Phyllis?

and yes Nick did and still does love Phyllis!

the only thing real SHICK every had was the ability to cheat and lie! and they did it real well!

#35   2013/05/08 11:49AM
    vikis3

Quote TxRangerFan:

who mentioned Phyllis?

the only thing real SHICK every had was the ability to cheat and lie! and they did it real well!

Based on what?

#36   2013/05/08 11:53AM
    JUJU41

Quote Pauls: I would love for Shick to finally reunite! Here's hoping!!!

Count me in, hope it happens!

#37   2013/05/09 12:08AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote TxRangerFan:

who mentioned Phyllis?

agreed TXfan. Shick is a musty stale joke. There is nothing to reunite. Sharon DID have sex with Adam and Nick's father and is a nasty tramp. Unless Nick likes his dad and brother's leftovers, then go for it. Everyone else in town whose wanted to lay her has! you cant go back and wipe out history. Sharon has been with many men. Way more than Nick has been with different women. She is a tramp and its no taking that away. I dont care what condition they drum up on the writers table. It wont take away how lowlife Sharon has become over the years. She will do any man for sex on this show. Tucker, Billy, Brad, Jack, Adam, Adam, Victor. Only reason she hasnt done Dylan yet is cause he dont appear interested in taking a turn in line. He really loves Avery and is taken with Chelsea thus far. Last time they attempted a so called Shick reunion, it was the most boring thing on air.

#38   2013/05/09 02:50AM
    Pauls

I agree completely

Sounds pretty darn good to me!!! And for those who say Sharon's slept through the Newman family and can't be saved, why is it that I have been told a number of times that some characters' past should be considered in the past and viewers should forget about it and focus on the present...but I guess that only includes certain characters...not Sharon.

#39   2013/05/09 02:59AM
    Sinny6363

I can imagine their bed talk.. so how was it sleeping with my dad.. was he better than me.. and my brother adam.. please tell me you did not wear the maid outfit.. LMAO Shick is just grand. heehee

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list