List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: "Sharon was my first love & Phyllis came along

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"Sharon was my first love & Phyllis came along

Started by go2girl at 2013/04/09 02:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/10 03:11PM, Views: 2696, Replies: 50
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/09 02:22PM
    "Sharon was my first love & Phyllis came along
    go2girl

after Cassie died". One sentence that speaks volumes. SOOOOOO glad that Nick put Phyllis in her proper place. She was just a mistress-therapist-with-benefits that he escaped his pain with. Then she miraculously gets pregnant (apparently with Jack's baby) & Nick finds himself in a unique situation. Telling Avery about his past was eye-opening and really enjoyable. I wonder if he has any other secrets that need to be told...

#2   2013/04/09 02:27PM
    Re:
    BabyVelvet

Quote go2girl: after Cassie died". One sentence that speaks volumes. SOOOOOO glad that Nick put Phyllis in her proper place. She was just a mistress-therapist-with-benefits that he escaped his pain with. Then she miraculously gets pregnant (apparently with Jack's baby) & Nick finds himself in a unique situation. Telling Avery about his past was eye-opening and really enjoyable. I wonder if he has any other secrets that need to be told...

Sounds like Nick is being honest with himself and Avery.
    Great thread, it needed to be said.

#3   2013/04/09 02:35PM
    Re:
    CuppaCoffee

Quote go2girl: after Cassie died". One sentence that speaks volumes. SOOOOOO glad that Nick put Phyllis in her proper place. She was just a mistress-therapist-with-benefits that he escaped his pain with. Then she miraculously gets pregnant (apparently with Jack's baby) & Nick finds himself in a unique situation. Telling Avery about his past was eye-opening and really enjoyable. I wonder if he has any other secrets that need to be told...

Your avatar is scary lol love it!

Yes, Phyl just came along

#4   2013/04/09 02:38PM
    Re:
    go2girl

Quote CuppaCoffee:

That's jealous Phyl. I made her eyes green and they were beautiful. But it needed that little tint of "green with envy", lol!

#5   2013/04/09 02:43PM
    Re:
    bukopandan

Quote go2girl:
    Quote CuppaCoffee:

That's jealous Phyl. I made her eyes green and they were beautiful. But it needed that little tint of "green with envy", lol!

And I think "obsessed" when I see the avi! MS even used that word and a few others when describing Phyl.

#6   2013/04/09 02:46PM
    Re:
    lesepps

Your hatred is of Phyllis is truly scary. Please remember this is a fictional character. Phyllis is NOT REAL person. Unless it's really MS you hate, then that is another story.

#7   2013/04/09 02:49PM
    Re:
    CuppaCoffee

What's the big deal about hating a fictional character?
    Better than hating a real person.

#8   2013/04/09 02:49PM
    Re:
    valleycliffe

Quote lesepps:

Your hatred is of Phyllis is truly scary. Please remember this is a fictional character. Phyllis is NOT REAL person. Unless it's really MS you hate, then that is another story.

this is a fictional show

you mean we're actually not all voyeurs peeking in on real life people? darn...

i think i hate phyl more than go2girl does...

and there are lots on here that hate sharon that way.

and chelsea

and nikki

etc.etc.etc

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/09 02:50PM
    #9   2013/04/09 02:50PM
    Re:
    BabyVelvet

I think people with no sense of humor are scary.

#10   2013/04/09 02:56PM
    Re:
    deceived

Quote go2girl: after Cassie died". One sentence that speaks volumes. SOOOOOO glad that Nick put Phyllis in her proper place. She was just a mistress-therapist-with-benefits that he escaped his pain with. Then she miraculously gets pregnant (apparently with Jack's baby) & Nick finds himself in a unique situation. Telling Avesoaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/ry about his past was eye-opening and really enjoyable. I wonder if he has any other secrets that need to be told...

I loved this scene...now, back to MAB,,, they described Shick as a toxic fairy-tale relationship. Which fueled Phick fighters with fireballs. Now, we have these new writers who have it on the mark... Sharon WAS Nick's first love. Phyllis was his pregnant mistress. Avery is his balm in his middle age. STILL... Nick only loves Nick, and loves the one he's with... so, in saying that, if Avery agrees, I give this marriage just a few years....

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list