List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Delia....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Delia....

Started by gommie at 2013/04/09 12:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/11 04:25AM, Views: 2215, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/04/09 12:21PM
    Delia....
    gommie

I know it's been done, but I just have to say, I love that little girl-she is the whole package, so cute and such a great little actress--I hope we are going to get to see more of her....

#2   2013/04/09 07:14PM
    Re: Delia....
    zuzu61

Quote gommie: I know it's been done, but I just have to say, I love that little girl-she is the whole package, so cute and such a great little actress--I hope we are going to get to see more of her....

I agree. She was absolutely adorable today at the party.. I was thinking the same thing.. I hope we see lots more of her.

#3   2013/04/09 08:00PM
    gommie

I just wish that when they are fortunate enough to get a child actor with such natural ability they would let them grow with the soap- Most likely that little gal will go onto bigger and better things..

#4   2013/04/09 08:05PM
    Deana4Villy

I've missed Sophie (Delia). I was afraid they'd change her before we got to see little Dee Dee again.

#5   2013/04/09 08:15PM
    gommie

Quote Deana4Villy: I've missed Sophie (Delia). I was afraid they'd change her before we got to see little Dee Dee again.

I worried about it too.. I hope they just leave her be....she is a special one...

#6   2013/04/10 08:56PM
    flyvicki

She is great and I'm glad it's still her. I was kind of sad when they aged Abby the first time because the actress who played her as a child (Darcy) was so good, and I've since seen her in several things. She's probably end up being another Hayden Panetierre.

#7   2013/04/11 04:25AM
    hopey pix

What a sweetie!!"I found my sock"!!Oh she growing up fast!!Looked like she had some make-up on last week even!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list