List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam and Victor and Newman

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam and Victor and Newman

Started by gommie at 2013/04/08 03:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/16 07:07AM, Views: 1867, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/04/08 06:40PM
    Re: Adam and Victor and Newman
    Laduree

Quote gommie:
    Quote Laduree: There's an opening for Mason's old job. Perhaps Victor would be comfortable out at Mason's desk fetching coffee, and switching Sharon's meds.

I would be afraid for him to have such a high position-

You're right! LOL! There's really nothing I would trust Victor with anywhere. I wouldn't hire him as dog catcher.

#32   2013/04/08 06:42PM
    gommie

Quote Laduree:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Laduree: There's an opening for Mason's old job. Perhaps Victor would be comfortable out at Mason's desk fetching coffee, and switching Sharon's meds.

You're right! LOL! There's really nothing I would trust Victor with anywhere. I wouldn't hire him as dog catcher.

LOL

#33   2013/04/08 06:49PM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote trixie60:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I laughed at Victor when he told Nikki Adam wants to wirk with me, as if he was sitting CEO. Victor is do full of himself, he couldnt even say i will be working WITH Adam.....

It would be funny if the board didnt vote for him...

Victor thinks he'll soon be back in control at Newman.He doesn't want to work with Adam,Adam would work for him.It would be good if the Board voted to keep Adam as CEO and give Victor some minor role in the company.

Yes, it would!!I loved it when Adam told him he would reserve that little corner space for Victors office.. I pray Adam will not give V an inch!! He needs to stay in control!!

Your right, Gommie. Adam sat in that chair before being in the hospital and I want to see him there again. Adam could give Victor a desk and chair to sit in, in the corner,lol. And Victor could take orders from Adam not the other way around!

Actually, I would like to see Victor in the same office he gave Adam--the restroom. And instead of a computer and phone Victor should be given the toilet brush to work with.

#34   2013/04/08 07:26PM
    Laduree

Quote Nutty Nancy:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I laughed at Victor when he told Nikki Adam wants to wirk with me, as if he was sitting CEO. Victor is do full of himself, he couldnt even say i will be working WITH Adam.....

Victor thinks he'll soon be back in control at Newman.He doesn't want to work with Adam,Adam would work for him.It would be good if the Board voted to keep Adam as CEO and give Victor some minor role in the company.

Yes, it would!!I loved it when Adam told him he would reserve that little corner space for Victors office.. I pray Adam will not give V an inch!! He needs to stay in control!!

Your right, Gommie. Adam sat in that chair before being in the hospital and I want to see him there again. Adam could give Victor a desk and chair to sit in, in the corner,lol. And Victor could take orders from Adam not the other way around!

Actually, I would like to see Victor in the same office he gave Adam--the restroom. And instead of a computer and phone Victor should be given the toilet brush to work with.

I love this!

#35   2013/04/08 08:08PM
    Its not real

Quote rediculous:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote janetb:

Adam should put Victor in the men's room, just as Victor once did to him.

Just what I was thinking.

#36   2013/04/08 08:12PM
    Its not real

Quote Laduree:
    Quote gommie:

I hope Sharon keeps her purse locked up once Victor comes back to NE...now he is in the same office he doesn't need Mason to do the dirty work, he can mess with the meds himself.
    And I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

#37   2013/04/14 12:03PM
    Krystalball

Adam, Victor and Victoria are solid gold. I can't wait to see the goings on at NE now!

#38   2013/04/16 07:07AM
    Krystalball

A match made in soap heaven!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list