List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Started by PLC02 at 2007/09/28 08:53AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/28 10:39AM, Views: 3510, Replies: 137
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2007/09/29 09:37AM
    Re: POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!
    PLC02

Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote PLC02: I got permission to start this thread. PLEASE let's make it a successful one! Please DO NOT POST unless you like both of the Character! Let me be first to say I LIKE THEM BOTH!!!
    GO SHARON AND GO PHYLLIS!!!!! While I love all the other characters on the show these two are GREAT! AND GORGEOUS TOO!

They both have positive attributtes. They both love their families and even though they make miskes, they both try to do what is best forthe people they love.

So glad to see you posting!!! GO SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

#62   2007/09/29 09:38AM
    PLC02

Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote PLC02: I got permission to start this thread. PLEASE let's make it a successful one! Please DO NOT POST unless you like both of the Character! Let me be first to say I LIKE THEM BOTH!!!
    GO SHARON AND GO PHYLLIS!!!!! While I love all the other characters on the show these two are GREAT! AND GORGEOUS TOO!

They both have positive attributtes. They both love their families and even though they make miskes, they both try to do what is best forthe people they love.

So glad to see you posting!!! GO SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

#63   2007/09/29 10:55AM
    SueQ

i think that Phyllis is nastily AWESOME... always fun to watch and I find myself rooting for her to do THE RIGHT THING...i just dont like her with Nick... I also think that Sharon is the most caring and moral of ALL of the characters. I know that she has made her mistakes, but OH MY... I think that i would be a mess too with a mother in law like Nikki...

#64   2007/09/29 07:53PM
    PLC02

I can't wait to see these two on Monday!! Go Sharon and Phyllis!

#65   2007/09/30 02:02PM
    cater2u

Quote PLC02: I loved the way Sharon and Phyllis worked together to catch Nikki! They were great!

that was awesome it's truly one of my favourite y&r moments of recently... things were soo much easier when nick "died"

#66   2007/09/30 02:11PM
    aden85

Quote cater2u:
    Quote PLC02: I loved the way Sharon and Phyllis worked together to catch Nikki! They were great!

that was awesome it's truly one of my favourite y&r moments of recently... things were soo much easier when nick "died"

lol aint that the truth..

#67   2007/09/30 02:39PM
    pdames4

Great Thread! I also like both women. And at times they both can irk the hell out of me. That is the life of a Soap fan.

p.s. You've been doing a Great Job as A MOD. KeeP up the excellent work! PLC02-by the way what does that stand for?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/30 02:45PM
    #68   2007/09/30 02:53PM
    PLC02

Quote pdames4: Great Thread! I also like both women. And at times they both can irk the hell out of me. That is the life of a Soap fan.

p.s. You've been doing a Great Job as A MOD. KeeP up the excellent work! PLC02-by the way what does that stand for?

Thanks you too! PLC is my intials and 02 is for my two kids!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/01 08:30AM
    #69   2007/10/01 08:31AM
    PLC02

Quote taxman: This isn't a trick for some petition or something, is it?
    Ok, then......yes I like them both, for what they are!

No tricks!! Just feeling the Sharon and Phyllis love!!

#70   2007/10/01 08:34AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote cater2u:

ITA. That was the best! I wish they could find other issues to team up on, because they were amazing. And their bickering back and forth gets so tiresome. It comes off catty and childish and they both look worse as a result.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list