List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Started by PLC02 at 2007/09/28 08:53AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/28 10:39AM, Views: 3197, Replies: 137
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2007/09/28 01:52PM
    Re: POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!
    PLC02

Quote Jake Austin: I like sharon when she is with Jack or Brad!! And when she teamed up with Phyllis!!! Hot damm!!! I loved her Two of the baddest chicks in daytime teaming up together is what i call TV Although i'm a hundred and ten percent phyllis fan

You know it!!! Hey Jake Glad to have you back! I missed ya!

#52   2007/09/28 02:01PM
    suegerry

I'm a fan of all characters on this show.....but Sharon is my favourite....I will be glad when she and Nick reunite....they were the best couple on this show....and will be again....

I liked Phyllis when she was with Michael they were funny together ....now I would like to see her back in Jack's arms.....

#53   2007/09/28 02:30PM
    ILuvNY

I love Sharon...she is very believable. She screws up sometimes, but she's never malicious and feels badly and admits when she does screw up! Her emotions are always intense and she loves with such passion!

I really like Phyllis with Jack. She was so multi-faceted then; it wasn't all about what she could get away with when she was with him! Their relationship was one of the best on this soap to date. And when she was held by Sheila, I felt really badly for her!

Both women are very fine actors in their own right; that's why we love to discuss them!

#54   2007/09/28 02:45PM
    sunshine2

Did you see my girls today. Phyllis and Sharon have different acting abilities and we saw that in action today.
    more often than not you see them in scenes that day and that makes my day,especially, when they do a scene together.

They are giving my gal Sharon the royal not so good treatment and she is pullin it off. Loved her scenes today.
    As for Phyllis,(sometimes),but I love her scenes,too.

#55   2007/09/28 02:58PM
    Slyn11

I like Sharon with Jack - she seems a little too dependent on Brad, although they have had some great scenes in the past. But I like when soap heroines are strong and independent. She seems to have that with Jack. I hope they can work it out and stay strong. She definitely makes Jack a better man.

Phyllis..wow...what can I say? She is so real - strong and determined...she is not perfect and she fights for what she wants...she truly lives life. Relishing in every moment. Even when she is up to her underhanded tricks, I still find ways to root for her. I think because in the end I know that she makes poor choices but for the right reasons.

#56   2007/09/28 06:41PM
    mommy of seven

I like them both. I just like Sharon with Nick and Phyllis with Jack or someone like Brad. They are both exceptional actresses and they keep GC on top of their game.

#57   2007/09/28 06:42PM
    mommy of seven

I like them both. I just like Sharon with Nick and Phyllis with Jack or someone like Brad. They are both exceptional actresses and they keep GC on top of their game.

#58   2007/09/28 07:47PM
    PLC02

It's really great to see so much Sharon and Phyllis LOVE! The two ladies are no how to dress!!!! Love their STYLE!

#59   2007/09/28 09:17PM
    StaceyT

I love both actresses/characters! They both have sucky taste in men I love how Sharon has grown on this show, and I love the humours side of Phyllis she cracks me up sometimes.

I am a die hard shick fan, and a die hard Phack fan. Guess thats just because I havent seen them with anyone else that fit IMO!

Great thread!

#60   2007/09/29 12:13AM
    mdtuttle

Quote PLC02: I got permission to start this thread. PLEASE let's make it a successful one! Please DO NOT POST unless you like both of the Character! Let me be first to say I LIKE THEM BOTH!!!
    GO SHARON AND GO PHYLLIS!!!!! While I love all the other characters on the show these two are GREAT! AND GORGEOUS TOO!

They both have positive attributtes. They both love their families and even though they make miskes, they both try to do what is best forthe people they love.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list