List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Started by PLC02 at 2007/09/28 08:53AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/28 10:39AM, Views: 3671, Replies: 137
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2007/09/28 11:24AM
    Re: POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!
    Nosycookie1201

I love Sharon with Nicholas all the romantic moments all the back from when Nick bought the coffee house. I love how Sharon initially considers you a friend first before an enemy until you betray her trust. I like how she was there for Dru when torn up about Neil & Carmen.

I like Phyllis with Jack i always will. I liked how she stood up to Diane Jenkins when the woman went all out of her way to destroy Phyllis & Jacks marriage to keep a long story short when Phyllis was exonerated she rubbed Diane's face in it without using Glo-worm's tampered cream .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/28 11:25AM
    #42   2007/09/28 11:31AM
    bubble303

Quote Nosycookie1201: I love Sharon with Nicholas all the romantic moments all the back from when Nick bought the coffee house. I love how Sharon initially considers you a friend first before an enemy until you betray her trust. I like how she was there for Dru when torn up about Neil & Carmen.

I like Phyllis with Jack i always will. I liked how she stood up to Diane Jenkins when the woman went all out of her way to destroy Phyllis & Jacks marriage to keep a long story short when Phyllis was exonerated she rubbed Diane's face in it without using Glo-worm's tampered cream .

ITA

#43   2007/09/28 12:03PM
    Phyllis4ever

I would hate for either of them to leave the show. I love Phyllis! She is funny and spunky and she is my favorite character. I actually like Sharon better now than I ever did when she was with Nick. She has shown more of a sense of humor and I love that she is sticking up for Jack. I LOVED when Sharon and Phyllis teamed up together to take Nikki down. It is too bad that the two of them can't get over the past and be friends again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/28 12:04PM
    #44   2007/09/28 12:24PM
    aym0402

Quote PLC02: You guys are the best!

You're not too bad yourself, PLC02. Keep up the good work as a mod!!!

#45   2007/09/28 12:27PM
    PLC02

Quote aym0402:
    Quote PLC02: You guys are the best!

You're not too bad yourself, PLC02. Keep up the good work as a mod!!!

Thanks! I'm so glad your posting! You and Reva keep me in stitches!

#46   2007/09/28 12:47PM
    southerngirl306

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: Thanks PLC for making this thread, I too love both of these ladies. But for 2 very different reasons.

~Sharon: I simply adore her, I think she is STUNNING.
    I love the way she is sticking by Jack. And the way she bickers w/ Phyllis is so cute, she does it w/o having to scream...its always done w/ class. And she has the best hair

~Phyllis: I tell u y I love RED. Shes spunky & clever. She says what she feels & has guts! Theres something about Phyllis, that for me, whens she talking..I wanna LISTEN. I know she gets herself tangled up in sum crazy things, but u jus gotta love her!

BOTH these beautiful women r assets to Y&R, each one serves a purpose on this show & it wouldnt be the same w/o em!

Ditto...feel the same way...Love them both and respect their differences...as in the real world, it's unfortunate that two powerful women are often pitched against each other...

#47   2007/09/28 12:47PM
    granny45

Quote gommie: I like both Sharon and at times Phyliss- I don't like Phyliss's behavior-but I don't always like Sharon's either-I want both of them to remain in the marriages they are currently in-and I really liked seeing them work together to bring Nikki down--

I'm with you 100% Gommie!!

#48   2007/09/28 01:10PM
    SnNfan

I will always adore Sharon; she's my girl! She definitely makes her fair share of mistakes, but she has a good heart. She makes me like any romantic interest for her, b/c she brings out the best in them...well, except for Brad, currently...LOL! But who could blame him? She's got class, she's gorgeous, and she's very loving and supportive.

Phyllis...I def. tend to lean more toward the negative for her, but since this is a positive thread, I will state that I have liked Phyllis in the past (before Phick ever existed), and I could definitely like her again (I just prefer her with Jack.) Her and Dru used to play really well off each other & I miss that!

I do think the show would be lacking if both women weren't on it.

#49   2007/09/28 01:10PM
    sutherngirl

They're the only reason I watch the show..

#50   2007/09/28 01:13PM
    Jake Austin

I like sharon when she is with Jack or Brad!! And when she teamed up with Phyllis!!! Hot damm!!! I loved her Two of the baddest chicks in daytime teaming up together is what i call TV Although i'm a hundred and ten percent phyllis fan

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/28 01:13PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list