List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Started by PLC02 at 2007/09/28 08:53AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/28 10:39AM, Views: 3456, Replies: 137
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2007/09/28 10:25AM
    Re: POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!
    PLC02

Quote sunshine2: THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU. I came on this board liking both ladies and the characters they potray. Once again,thank you and thank you.

Thanks for spreading the SUNSHINE!!! GO PHYLLIS AND SHARON!!

#32   2007/09/28 10:29AM
    BILLBOWSKI

Thanks Jenny and PLC!!! I will have fun!!!! hahahahaha!!!!Keep the Y&R home fires burning while I am gone!!! hahahahah!!!

#33   2007/09/28 10:32AM
    gommie

I like both Sharon and at times Phyliss- I don't like Phyliss's behavior-but I don't always like Sharon's either-I want both of them to remain in the marriages they are currently in-and I really liked seeing them work together to bring Nikki down--

#34   2007/09/28 10:32AM
    sunshine2

I know that a lot of things with down between these two ladies and they were friends in the beginning. I would also like to see a s/l of how they would put these two ladies together. I loved when they teamed up and oust nikki.

That's my girls....GO SHARON AND GO PHYLLIS...YOU ARE THE DYNAMIC DUO...BATWOMAN AND CATWOMAN....

#35   2007/09/28 10:34AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote BILLBOWSKI: Thanks Jenny and PLC!!! I will have fun!!!! hahahahaha!!!!Keep the Y&R home fires burning while I am gone!!! hahahahah!!!

u know it

For Sharon: dont worry about that harsh & cruel article, We love u gurl
    For Red: make nice while ur 'temporarily' locked up...we know ur a tuff cookie

#36   2007/09/28 10:38AM
    PLC02

Quote BILLBOWSKI: Thanks Jenny and PLC!!! I will have fun!!!! hahahahaha!!!!Keep the Y&R home fires burning while I am gone!!! hahahahah!!!

You know we will!

#37   2007/09/28 10:38AM
    YNRfiend

I agree. Victor has always been good to Sharon, and now to Phyllis, and I think it drives Nikki crazy. She has always thought that Sharon & Phyllis are beneath the Newman's.

#38   2007/09/28 10:46AM
    sunshine2

Quote gommie: I like both Sharon and at times Phyliss- I don't like Phyliss's behavior-but I don't always like Sharon's either-I want both of them to remain in the marriages they are currently in-and I really liked seeing them work together to bring Nikki down--

Hey gommie, I like Sharon. I am not a shick fan or phack fan. I just want her to find her love and be happy for however long the writers willlet her. But I do like seening her with Jack because they make a nice couple. Phyllis and nick are hot together and they are in love but there is hesitation in me with these two.I am working on it,in the meanwhile,my mind is open with these two.

#39   2007/09/28 10:48AM
    gommie

Quote sunshine2:
    Quote gommie: I like both Sharon and at times Phyliss- I don't like Phyliss's behavior-but I don't always like Sharon's either-I want both of them to remain in the marriages they are currently in-and I really liked seeing them work together to bring Nikki down--

Hey gommie, I like Sharon. I am not a shick fan or phack fan. I just want her to find her love and be happy for however long the writers willlet her. But I do like seening her with Jack because they make a nice couple. Phyllis and nick are hot together and they are in love but there is hesitation in me with these two.I am working on it,in the meanwhile,my mind is open with these two.

mine too sunshine2

#40   2007/09/28 10:49AM
    taxman

This isn't a trick for some petition or something, is it?
    Ok, then......yes I like them both, for what they are!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list