List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Started by PLC02 at 2007/09/28 08:53AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/28 10:39AM, Views: 3507, Replies: 137
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 page:
    #131   2007/10/22 03:25PM
    Re: POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!
    Moniker1979

Thank you for this thread!!! Finally!!!

I have never understood why being a Phyllis fan meant not liking Sharon or vice versa. I think they complement each other. Both great actresses, both have something unique that they bring to the show.

I am a big Shick fan and I am a big Sharon fan, but I like Phyllis' character,too.

Go Sharon and Phyllis!

#132   2007/10/22 03:30PM
    PLC02

Quote Moniker1979: Thank you for this thread!!! Finally!!!

I have never understood why being a Phyllis fan meant not liking Sharon or vice versa. I think they complement each other. Both great actresses, both have something unique that they bring to the show.

I am a big Shick fan and I am a big Sharon fan, but I like Phyllis' character,too.

Go Sharon and Phyllis!

I love them both two!! You know at the end of the day these two probably eat dinner together! I say great job Sharon (SC) and Phyllis (MS)!

#133   2007/10/22 05:20PM
    PLC02

Go Ladies!

#134   2007/10/22 05:21PM
    BabygirlAH

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote StaceyT: I LOVE Sharon with Nick and Phyllis with Jack All four are great at their jobs

Now that's something I can agree.

I agree with that too.

#135   2007/10/25 09:37AM
    PLC02

Go Sharon and Phyllis!!! Giving my ladies a BIG HUG!!

#136   2007/10/25 09:54AM
    Texastarz

I like them both too!!

Quote PLC02: I got permission to start this thread. PLEASE let's make it a successful one! Please DO NOT POST unless you like both of the Character! Let me be first to say I LIKE THEM BOTH!!!
    GO SHARON AND GO PHYLLIS!!!!! While I love all the other characters on the show these two are GREAT! AND GORGEOUS TOO!

#137   2007/10/25 10:39AM
    dollzdimplez

Good to see that I am not the only one who likes both of the characters! I really love the chemistry that both actresses bring to the show. I can't imagine the show without either one of them. Also would like to add they are both very beautiful and love their wardrobes.... (well not Phyliss' at the moment brown just doesn't do it for her )

#138   2007/10/28 10:39AM
    PLC02

Quote dollzdimplez: Good to see that I am not the only one who likes both of the characters! I really love the chemistry that both actresses bring to the show. I can't imagine the show without either one of them. Also would like to add they are both very beautiful and love their wardrobes.... (well not Phyliss' at the moment brown just doesn't do it for her )

You are so right! These two ladies can dress!:)) I can't wait for Phyllis to get out of those prison clothes!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list