List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Started by PLC02 at 2007/09/28 08:53AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/28 10:39AM, Views: 3655, Replies: 137
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #101   2007/10/04 10:07AM
    Re: POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!
    PLC02

I like the Red Dress and White Dress Thread on these two girl! These girls are GORGEOUS!!!

#102   2007/10/06 12:21PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

I had to bump this thread back up cuz the negative bickering back n forth about these two sexy women is giving me a headache LOL.

~Sharon: is such a beautiful woman & very sweet. OK shes no angel, HA who is? that would be so BORING. Sometimes she gets on my nerves acting all innocent, but she evidentally owns up(or it gets out before she has the chance LMAO) but all in all she is great and NOT A "Trashcan" some ppl around here have a trashcan fetish or something *ahem lol.
    I love her tho. she cant help all these sexy men want her and that doesnt make her trashy...it makes her WANTED nothing wrong with that

~Phyllis: man, i luv this gurl..shes evil & smart! she means well, she cant help gettin a lil psycho at times...shes the one i jus cant help liking. she makes the show more interesting & it would be boring w/o her! Shes beautiful too...i liked her w/ Nick before he lost his memory...i wish she'd kill Jana tho..she might as well shes already locked up LOL.

~GOOOO SHARON...!!!! & GO RED!!! BOTH U LADIES KICK A$$!!!

#103   2007/10/06 12:23PM
    PLC02

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: I had to bump this thread back up cuz the negative bickering back n forth about these two sexy women is giving me a headache LOL.

~Sharon: is such a beautiful woman & very sweet. OK shes no angel, HA who is? that would be so BORING. Sometimes she gets on my nerves acting all innocent, but she evidentally owns up(or it gets out before she has the chance LMAO) but all in all she is great and NOT A "Trashcan" some ppl around here have a trashcan fetish or something *ahem lol.
    I love her tho. she cant help all these sexy men want her and that doesnt make her trashy...it makes her WANTED nothing wrong with that

~Phyllis: man, i luv this gurl..shes evil & smart! she means well, she cant help gettin a lil psycho at times...shes the one i jus cant help liking. she makes the show more interesting & it would be boring w/o her! Shes beautiful too...i liked her w/ Nick before he lost his memory...i wish she'd kill Jana tho..she might as well shes already locked up LOL.

I knew I could count on you to help me keep things calm!! Love ya Jenn!

#104   2007/10/06 12:28PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote PLC02:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: I had to bump this thread back up cuz the negative bickering back n forth about these two sexy women is giving me a headache LOL.

I knew I could count on you to help me keep things calm!! Love ya Jenn!

~anytime gurlfriend! yvw!!!!!!

~GOOOOOO PHYLLIS & SHARON !!!!!

#105   2007/10/06 01:20PM
    suegerry

Sharon is a very classy character that I enjoy....

Phyllis is the best criminal character that I also enjoy...

#106   2007/10/07 12:41PM
    PLC02

Go Sharon and Phyllis!!!

#107   2007/10/07 08:14PM
    Chrissi

Quote PLC02: I got permission to start this thread. PLEASE let's make it a successful one! Please DO NOT POST unless you like both of the Character! Let me be first to say I LIKE THEM BOTH!!!
    GO SHARON AND GO PHYLLIS!!!!! While I love all the other characters on the show these two are GREAT! AND GORGEOUS TOO!

I just read the first post and want to say I like them both. I don't 'hate' any character. They're JUST characters, and amuse and entertain. I'm not a hater at all in any capacity, so they're all fun!

#108   2007/10/07 08:16PM
    PLC02

Quote Chrissi:
    Quote PLC02: I got permission to start this thread. PLEASE let's make it a successful one! Please DO NOT POST unless you like both of the Character! Let me be first to say I LIKE THEM BOTH!!!
    GO SHARON AND GO PHYLLIS!!!!! While I love all the other characters on the show these two are GREAT! AND GORGEOUS TOO!

I just read the first post and want to say I like them both. I don't 'hate' any character. They're JUST characters, and amuse and entertain. I'm not a hater at all in any capacity, so they're all fun!

Me TOO! I love them all! Even the bad ones!

#109   2007/10/07 09:47PM
    PLC02

Quote PLC02:
    Quote Chrissi:

Me TOO! I love them all! Even the bad ones!

GO GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!

#110   2007/10/08 09:36PM
    PLC02

Go Phyllis and Sharon!!!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list