List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Started by PLC02 at 2007/09/28 08:53AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/28 10:39AM, Views: 3400, Replies: 137
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #91   2007/10/01 08:44PM
    Re: POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!
    sunshine2

Quote PLC02:
    Quote PhyllisRocks: I'm so down with both! They're great actors and I love their scenes together.

That s/l was the best! I want more like that! They work well together!! They have the same taste in men!

There is just some invisible strings that seems to connect those two. They are for me the Super couple of Y&R.

#92   2007/10/02 07:23AM
    PLC02

Quote analisa: Looking at Phyllis and Sharon is just having the best of both worlds. They are both great and like everyone else Neither of them are perfect

Two great Characters!

#93   2007/10/02 06:33PM
    PLC02

Quote mommy of seven: I like them both. I just like Sharon with Nick and Phyllis with Jack or someone like Brad. They are both exceptional actresses and they keep GC on top of their game.

I agree totally!!!!

#94   2007/10/02 09:47PM
    PLC02

I want some positive love from our Sharon and Phyllis fans!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/11 08:00PM
    #95   2007/10/03 08:07AM
    PLC02

Quote ILuvNY: I love Sharon...she is very believable. She screws up sometimes, but she's never malicious and feels badly and admits when she does screw up! Her emotions are always intense and she loves with such passion!

I really like Phyllis with Jack. She was so multi-faceted then; it wasn't all about what she could get away with when she was with him! Their relationship was one of the best on this soap to date. And when she was held by Sheila, I felt really badly for her!

Both women are very fine actors in their own right; that's why we love to discuss them!

This is why we love to discuss them!! SC and MS are really talented!

#96   2007/10/03 12:19PM
    sunshine2

I saw my dynamic duo and the chemistry was sizzling. That was a great scene.

#97   2007/10/03 12:20PM
    PLC02

Quote sunshine2: I saw my dynamic duo and the chemistry was sizzling. That was a great scene.

Yes, it was!!! They are too funny together!! They got the same taste in men!!! Well, Except for Brad!

#98   2007/10/03 12:28PM
    sunshine2

Too true. I am sorry,but Brad is not in my sight,he does nothing for me.Now Nick and Jack,that is two very nice hunk of men.

#99   2007/10/03 01:25PM
    MRS B.

I am so glad this thread was made I stopped posting because it was getting crazy. I love both ladies. I like them in the relationships they are in. Both are strong women and have changed their spouses in some way. Phyllis and Nick are great together and she has made him to start standing up for himself. Sharon has helped Jack do a 380, which I think Phyllis would never be able to do. Phyllis needs someone that can help her do somethings right and I think Nick is the best person for the job. He has some standards (I know he has had some affairs but he stands up for what is right) and I think his standards have some impact on Phyllis. Jack is a good guy (has faults too but all of them do)and Sharon has helped him see that he ha a name to up hold. I think they don't need to change anything, in my opinion your spouse suppose to brings out the best in you and I think the these couples do that for each other.

I hope ya'll can understand this post.

#100   2007/10/03 02:00PM
    PLC02

Quote MRS B.: I am so glad this thread was made I stopped posting because it was getting crazy. I love both ladies. I like them in the relationships they are in. Both are strong women and have changed their spouses in some way. Phyllis and Nick are great together and she has made him to start standing up for himself. Sharon has helped Jack do a 380, which I think Phyllis would never be able to do. Phyllis needs someone that can help her do somethings right and I think Nick is the best person for the job. He has some standards (I know he has had some affairs but he stands up for what is right) and I think his standards have some impact on Phyllis. Jack is a good guy (has faults too but all of them do)and Sharon has helped him see that he ha a name to up hold. I think they don't need to change anything, in my opinion your spouse suppose to brings out the best in you and I think the these couples do that for each other.

I hope ya'll can understand this post.

Thanks and great post!!! Glad your back I look forward to reading more of your post!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list