List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!

Started by PLC02 at 2007/09/28 08:53AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/28 10:39AM, Views: 3599, Replies: 137
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2007/09/28 08:53AM
    POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!
    PLC02

I got permission to start this thread. PLEASE let's make it a successful one! Please DO NOT POST unless you like both of the Character! Let me be first to say I LIKE THEM BOTH!!!
    GO SHARON AND GO PHYLLIS!!!!! While I love all the other characters on the show these two are GREAT! AND GORGEOUS TOO!

#2   2007/09/28 08:58AM
    Re: POSTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE SHARON AND PHYLLIS!
    Revasfan

I'm up in here baby

#3   2007/09/28 09:03AM
    PLC02

Quote Revasfan: I'm up in here baby

I knew I count on you Reva!

#4   2007/09/28 09:05AM
    LifeLover

Quote PLC02: I got permission to start this thread. PLEASE let's make it a successful one! Please DO NOT POST unless you like both of the Character! Let me be first to say I LIKE THEM BOTH!!!
    GO SHARON AND GO PHYLLIS!!!!! While I love all the other characters on the show these two are GREAT! AND GORGEOUS TOO!

Thank you for starting this thread! I like both Sharon and Phyllis and I was feeling like I was the only one who dared to like them both! They are both beautiful women - Phyllis is strong and independent and smart. Sharon is kind and well meaning in what she does. I would love to see these two become friends in the future. I think it could happen and be very interesting! What a team they would make!!!! Thanks again!!!!!

#5   2007/09/28 09:06AM
    PLC02

Quote LifeLover:
    Quote PLC02: I got permission to start this thread. PLEASE let's make it a successful one! Please DO NOT POST unless you like both of the Character! Let me be first to say I LIKE THEM BOTH!!!

Thank you for starting this thread! I like both Sharon and Phyllis and I was feeling like I was the only one who dared to like them both! They are both beautiful women - Phyllis is strong and independent and smart. Sharon is kind and well meaning in what she does. I would love to see these two become friends in the future. I think it could happen and be very interesting! What a team they would make!!!! Thanks again!!!!!

Great keep posting!

#6   2007/09/28 09:13AM
    Revasfan

This is a good idea, lets see how many agree

#7   2007/09/28 09:19AM
    granny45

I love how Sharon is with Jack - the "stand by your man" thing. That's how marriage should be. I love Phyllis and Nick together - great chemistry. Nick brings out the good in Phyllis. I think this thread is a GREAT IDEA!! Way to go PLCO2!!

#8   2007/09/28 09:19AM
    PLC02

Quote Revasfan: This is a good idea, lets see how many agree

I hope many! But that's ok if they don't! I really like both Characters! They make this show sooooooooo intersting!

GO PHYLLIS!!!! GO SHARON!!!!!

#9   2007/09/28 09:20AM
    PLC02

*) You guys are the best!

#10   2007/09/28 09:22AM
    granny45

Quote PLC02:
    Quote Revasfan: This is a good idea, lets see how many agree

I hope many! But that's ok if they don't! I really like both Characters! They make this show sooooooooo intersting!

GO PHYLLIS!!!! GO SHARON!!!!!

Great attempt to make peace on this board - have you ever thought about running for office!! You would make a great politician! LOL, LOL

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list