List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILERS -- April & May Previews

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILERS -- April & May Previews

Started by Stokerr at 2013/04/06 12:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/08 12:27PM, Views: 6281, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/04/06 02:11PM
    Re: SPOILERS -- April & May Previews
    trixie60

Thanks for these spoilers. Seems like a few story lines may end, like Lauren being found out about her affair. Summer's paternity, which I wish they would end all the speculation already. I can't help but wonder what Phyllis' revalation may be. She hasn't had much of a story line lately. Sounds like a lot of good things happening on the show.

#12   2013/04/06 02:56PM
    lesepps

4 more newbies? YES!!

#13   2013/04/06 02:56PM
    lesepps

4 more newbies? YES!!

#14   2013/04/06 03:03PM
    gommie

Thanks for these(: maybe once and for all the question of Summers paternity will be settled so we can give it a rest..
    I hope nothing changes re: who her father is now.. that one has too much on her plate right now, a shock like this would give her all kinds of reasons to behave all kinds of ways--

#15   2013/04/06 04:27PM
    lesepps

Quote gommie: Thanks for these(: maybe once and for all the question of Summers paternity will be settled so we can give it a rest..
    I hope nothing changes re: who her father is now.. that one has too much on her plate right now, a shock like this would give her all kinds of reasons to behave all kinds of ways--

Summer's paternity is NOT an issue at Y&R. It's only an issue for Phick/Phyllis haters.

#16   2013/04/08 10:13AM
    coolkraft

Quote Lewinsky: Lily and Tyler : I knew it would come.

The Newmans gather for Nikki’s birthday : I don't care.

Summer’s friend Courtney (Kelli Goss) becomes part of the mix : New characters? Hmm I hope she can act at least.

Oliver Jones : Is he gonna be played by a B&B actor?

The question of Summer’s paternity rears its head : Just tell us already lol. We all know she's Jack's.

Handsome Latino Julian brings his sex appeal to Genoa City : New character, again.

The heartbreaking fallout from Lauren’s affair changes everything : Get ready to see CLB's outstanding acting!

Fen reacts to the stress of his mother’s betrayal : Not surprised.

A tough but charming investigator arrives to lend her skills to Genoa City’s crime busters : New character, AGAIN?

Billy feels the pull of gambling again when gambling club owner Barry (Bruce Weitz) comes to town : So far, I'm not interested.

A big revelation changes Phyllis’s life (Rumor is she has a cancer scare) : Could be great to show MS's great acting skills. I thought it would be about Summer's paternitny.

My thoughts : Too many new characters. I thought we've had enough...

ITA too many new characters ; too many chopped 1 minute snippets of Y & R

#17   2013/04/08 10:22AM
    daisy1984

[quote]Quote Stokerr: April & May Previews:

Lily and Tyler are caught up in an intense situation

The Newmans gather for Nikki’s birthday

Summer’s friend Courtney (Kelli Goss) becomes part of the mix

Oliver Jones arrives from Los Angeles to lend his expertise for a Jabot photo shoot

The question of Summer’s paternity rears its head

Handsome Latino Julian brings his sex appeal to Genoa City

The heartbreaking fallout from Lauren’s affair changes everything

Fen reacts to the stress of his mother’s betrayal

A tough but charming investigator arrives to lend her skills to Genoa City’s crime busters

Billy feels the pull of gambling again when gambling club owner Barry (Bruce Weitz) comes to town

[quote]A big revelation changes Phyllis’s life (Rumor is she has a cancer scare)[/quote]

I can't believe they would give Phyllis a cancer scare AND have her deal with questions about Summer's paternity.

#18   2013/04/08 12:27PM
    Ebybrowempoly

so sharon is b-p so now they are going to maybe have phyllis be sick as well. omg can't sharon have a sl that has nothing in anyway to do with phyllis. to have phyllis maybe sick is just wrong. just let phyllsi find out summer is jacks and watch her head spin. don't make her sick in anyway. i might have to ff if they go there with phyllis making her sick or even the thought of being sick.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list