List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What is happening to the Phylllis character??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is happening to the Phylllis character??

Started by rediculous at 2013/03/31 05:00AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/05 01:23PM, Views: 4474, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2013/04/01 09:06AM
    Re: What is happening to the Phylllis character??
    habbyfan

I have read there will be a big s/l involving Phyllis in the near future.

#42   2013/04/01 09:21AM
    rediculous

Quote habbyfan: I have read there will be a big s/l involving Phyllis in the near future.

She is suppose to have some revelation, that has been spoiled for months now, I still think her big story has something to do with Jack, Summer and Kyle, that foursome is being written into a box for some reason!! Either Phyllis and Kyle will mingle, or Jack is Summer's Dad. This is just my speculation, I have no way of knowing if it will happen or not.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/01 09:23AM
    #43   2013/04/01 09:51AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote rediculous: They are probable just trying to figure out what to do with Phyllis, where does she actually belong and with what age group, I'm sure they will find something for her to do at some point. She does seem to be a non factor right now, but I doubt that will last. It seems as though a lot of viewers are just glad to be getting a break from that character, she was rather played out by the end of MAB's reign of terror.

And by the way, my thread is not about what is happening with Michelle Stafford, it is about what is happening with PHYLLIS.\>

when the ACTOR is UNAVAILABLE to film, it has EVERYTHING to do with the ACTOR.

don't worry, Phyllis has never been a NON-FACTOR and never will be!

Phyllis is the type character does not have to be pigeon holed into an age group! she is however about 2 years older then Sharon and 3 years older then Nick, and about 8 years younger then Christine and 10 years younger then Lauren and Michael!

#44   2013/04/01 10:10AM
    laurie6

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote rediculous: They are probable just trying to figure out what to do with Phyllis, where does she actually belong and with what age group, I'm sure they will find something for her to do at some point. She does seem to be a non factor right now, but I doubt that will last. It seems as though a lot of viewers are just glad to be getting a break from that character, she was rather played out by the end of MAB's reign of terror.

And by the way, my thread is not about what is happening with Michelle Stafford, it is about what is happening with PHYLLIS.\>

Phyllis is the type character does not have to be pigeon holed into an age group! she is however about 2 years older then Sharon and 3 years older then Nick, and about 8 years younger then Christine and 10 years younger then Lauren and Michael!

I agree, The show is not the same when she isn't on. And I don't see anyone saying much about nick being on just as much as Phyliss was.

#45   2013/04/01 10:12AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I don't understand the worry over Phyllis.. She is one of THE 2nd generation that is replacing the Vets.. while the Vets become supportive characters.. the newbies are doing what Phyllis, Sharon, Nick and Victoria did when the Vets were the primary characters...

In time, it will alllllll work out.. give the new regime time to get these characters in place..

Believe me, Phyllis is not leaving.. nor has she been forgotten.

#46   2013/04/01 11:30AM
    rediculous

Quote TxRangerFan:

LOL, you think I'm worried???? No character is that important to me that I am going to be worried as to weather they are back burned, non factor or whatever---SMH

#47   2013/04/01 11:56AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote rediculous:
    Quote TxRangerFan:

LOL, you think I'm worried???? No character is that important to me that I am going to be worried as to weather they are back burned, non factor or whatever---SMH

LOL... me either.. It's a soap.. not the center of MY world.

#48   2013/04/01 12:47PM
    Y_R30yrFan

I agree! Can't wait for Summer to find out she's Jack's daughter. What will Nick do? Does he know? Hurry up writers!!!

#49   2013/04/01 01:36PM
    rediculous

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote TxRangerFan:

LOL... me either.. It's a soap.. not the center of MY world.

I guess we should count our Blessings Purrrr!!

#50   2013/04/01 01:43PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote deceived:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I said it once, ill say it again... Phyllis is a non factor anymore...

Phyllis is a villainess. Katharine, Nikki, and Sharon are the leading ladies on Y&R... these new writers can shove Avery and Chelsea down our throat, but that will never change...

I so agree with you... all I am saying is they have made her a non factor... it is hard press to even see a Phyllis thread anymore... I agree...I'd rather have the VETS that these newbies....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list