List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: EVIL VICTOR

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EVIL VICTOR

Started by calivy at 2007/09/27 07:21AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 02:01PM, Views: 2419, Replies: 99
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #71   2007/09/28 07:17AM
    Re: EVIL VICTOR
    aym0402

Quote KeepingItReal: Michael was playing both sides.

He knows what he did. That's what happens when you only have one lawyer in town.

Can you say "conflict of interest?"

#72   2007/09/28 07:25AM
    Soulsistah

He knows what he did. That's what happens when you only have one lawyer in town.

Yeah, but you know that's not how old Vic sees it. He assumes Michael will always put him first, his other clients be *darned*!So for Vic, it was a betrayal

#73   2007/09/28 07:44AM
    cherchezlefemme

Yeah... bring back Mitchell Sherman, John Silva, Christine... then at least the people would have a pool of lawyers to pick from... conflict on interest, shucks.. Michael is the only game in town. Victor better slow his roll before Mikey puts him out on front street for real.

#74   2007/09/29 07:12AM
    aym0402

Quote Soulsistah:

Yeah, but you know that's not how old Vic sees it. He assumes Michael will always put him first, his other clients be *darned*!So for Vic, it was a betrayal

Victor is so sensitive.

#75   2007/09/29 02:19PM
    taxman

Quote aym0402:
    Quote Soulsistah:

Victor is so sensitive.

We can thank Zapato for that!

#76   2007/09/30 08:35PM
    PLC02

I just gotta say that Victor..Victor he's our man if he can't do it no one can VICTOR! Yeah Yeah Victor!!! I want him to come up with more unforgetable lines.

#77   2007/10/01 12:38PM
    aym0402

Quote PLC02: I just gotta say that Victor..Victor he's our man if he can't do it no one can VICTOR! Yeah Yeah Victor!!! I want him to come up with more unforgetable lines.

He better get Phyl outta jail!!!

#78   2007/10/01 01:17PM
    suegerry

Victor is like a old machine.....same old, same old.....the man is so darn bored with his life and his family he doesn't know what to do.......geeZ Louise.....get another woman......and leave Jack alone.....

Whatever happened to he was going to bring Brad down ......the s/l for this character are incredibly unbelievable.......it's just plain idiot....

#79   2007/10/01 02:10PM
    PLC02

Quote aym0402:
    Quote PLC02: I just gotta say that Victor..Victor he's our man if he can't do it no one can VICTOR! Yeah Yeah Victor!!! I want him to come up with more unforgetable lines.

He better get Phyl outta jail!!!

I know what's taking so long!

#80   2007/10/01 02:13PM
    ocpalmtree

:D Did you forget how Jack took advantage of Victor when he was ill in the hospital? Jack is a snake as well. Don't mess with Victors family, you will get burned. And David is next. I love Victor, he is the hottest older man on soaps today.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list