List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: EVIL VICTOR

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EVIL VICTOR

Started by calivy at 2007/09/27 07:21AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 02:01PM, Views: 2372, Replies: 99
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #61   2007/09/27 12:55PM
    Re: EVIL VICTOR
    calivy

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote taxman:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    A women can only take so much tonge lashing.

(grabbing pencil and paper)(thinking out loud to myself) Let me write that down. A women can only......

Here let me help you.........A w o m e n c a n o n l y t a k e s o m u c h t o n g u e l a s h i n g .

Hope this helps

But come on, you gotta love that Victor dished it Michael! I laughed so hard at Michael's face when Vic told him he wouldn't protect him or his family! Victor only protects himself!

Sorry missed the show....seem to do that a lot lately.

Don't get me wrong I like him but tired of the feud.

He's is a character as they say "I love to hate"

Was the only scene I relly enjoyed. Michael confronts Victor at the AC about accepting the DVD of Jack talking to Ji Min about Jabot, Victor tells him straight that Michael betrayed his loyalty (cuz Michael knew about Jack selling Jabot back to Kay and didn't tell Victor) so he isn't going to protect either Michael, his mom or Kevin if it hits the fan...

Yeah, I hear ya though about the constant feuding b/t Jack and The Moustache. Seems that's the only s/l they can give old Vic these days...he needs something new to beat his chest about.

actually michael did not betray victor because kay was michael client also and michael could not tell victor about the goings on with jabot because it would have been against client priviledges to do so.

#62   2007/09/27 12:57PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote calivy:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote taxman:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    A women can only take so much tonge lashing.

(grabbing pencil and paper)(thinking out loud to myself) Let me write that down. A women can only......

Here let me help you.........A w o m e n c a n o n l y t a k e s o m u c h t o n g u e l a s h i n g .

Hope this helps

But come on, you gotta love that Victor dished it Michael! I laughed so hard at Michael's face when Vic told him he wouldn't protect him or his family! Victor only protects himself!

Sorry missed the show....seem to do that a lot lately.

Don't get me wrong I like him but tired of the feud.

He's is a character as they say "I love to hate"

Was the only scene I relly enjoyed. Michael confronts Victor at the AC about accepting the DVD of Jack talking to Ji Min about Jabot, Victor tells him straight that Michael betrayed his loyalty (cuz Michael knew about Jack selling Jabot back to Kay and didn't tell Victor) so he isn't going to protect either Michael, his mom or Kevin if it hits the fan...

Yeah, I hear ya though about the constant feuding b/t Jack and The Moustache. Seems that's the only s/l they can give old Vic these days...he needs something new to beat his chest about.

actually michael did not betray victor because kay was michael client also and michael could not tell victor about the goings on with jabot because it would have been against client priviledges to do so.

Thats what i said on my 'Michael Thread'

#63   2007/09/27 01:06PM
    KeepingItReal

Michael was playing both sides.

He knows what he did. That's what happens when you only have one lawyer in town.

#64   2007/09/27 01:09PM
    Kristi07

Quote KeepingItReal: Michael was playing both sides.

He knows what he did. That's what happens when you only have one lawyer in town.

Where's John Silva when we need him?

#65   2007/09/27 01:11PM
    taxman

Remember that old guy, too. Kay used him all the time? Winston or something?

#66   2007/09/27 01:15PM
    Kristi07

Do you guys remember Victor's friend Colonel Austin. The British man with the accent? He died in real life! I remember Victor being good friends with him!

#67   2007/09/27 01:19PM
    Iamulaw

Kuddos to the Young and Restless this is Victor at his best. God I missed this!!!!! Evil lives!!!!

#68   2007/09/27 01:34PM
    PLC02

He's The Great Victor Newman!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/27 01:39PM
    #69   2007/09/27 01:37PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Kristi07: Do you guys remember Victor's friend Colonel Austin. The British man with the accent? He died in real life! I remember Victor being good friends with him!

(No disrespect intended to the recently deceased gentleman)Hmmm... Maybe he (the character of Colonel Austin) should come back to haunt Victor....

#70   2007/09/27 02:33PM
    aym0402

Quote taxman: Remember that old guy, too. Kay used him all the time? Winston or something?

You're talking about Mitchell Sherman; he was Kay and John's lawyer.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list