List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: EVIL VICTOR

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EVIL VICTOR

Started by calivy at 2007/09/27 07:21AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 02:01PM, Views: 2256, Replies: 99
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #31   2007/09/27 11:12AM
    Re: EVIL VICTOR
    Soulsistah

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote taxman:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    A women can only take so much tonge lashing.

(grabbing pencil and paper)(thinking out loud to myself) Let me write that down. A women can only......

Here let me help you.........A w o m e n c a n o n l y t a k e s o m u c h t o n g u e l a s h i n g .

Hope this helps

But come on, you gotta love that Victor dished it Michael! I laughed so hard at Michael's face when Vic told him he wouldn't protect him or his family! Victor only protects himself!

#32   2007/09/27 11:14AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote taxman:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

(grabbing pencil and paper)(thinking out loud to myself) Let me write that down. A women can only......

Here let me help you.........A w o m e n c a n o n l y t a k e s o m u c h t o n g u e l a s h i n g .

Hope this helps

But come on, you gotta love that Victor dished it Michael! I laughed so hard at Michael's face when Vic told him he wouldn't protect him or his family! Victor only protects himself!

Sorry missed the show....seem to do that a lot lately.

Don't get me wrong I like him but tired of the feud.

He's a character as they say "I love to hate"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/27 11:18AM
    #33   2007/09/27 11:15AM
    taxman

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote taxman:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Hope this helps

So your saying that David isn't giving Nicki a tongue lashing? Because a woman can only.......

#34   2007/09/27 11:17AM
    taxman

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote taxman:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Hope this helps

He's is a character as they say "I love to hate"

Oh, he was "on" today. Managed to burn just about every bridge that may, or may not, have been built!

#35   2007/09/27 11:18AM
    KeepingItReal

FYI - Just because I don't like a character due to their s/l does not mean I don't like their character.

That being said, there are a few characters that are over the top that I don't like.

I appreciate a good joke from them every now and then.

#36   2007/09/27 11:19AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote taxman:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote taxman:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Hope this helps

Oh, he was "on" today. Managed to burn just about every bridge that may, or may not, have been built!

Did he forget to take his meds.....or is he acting like a man "burned".

#37   2007/09/27 11:20AM
    taxman

He seemed focused, but, of course, they can make it up as they go?

#38   2007/09/27 11:20AM
    Soulsistah

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote taxman:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Hope this helps

Was the only scene I relly enjoyed. Michael confronts Victor at the AC about accepting the DVD of Jack talking to Ji Min about Jabot, Victor tells him straight that Michael betrayed his loyalty (cuz Michael knew about Jack selling Jabot back to Kay and didn't tell Victor) so he isn't going to protect either Michael, his mom or Kevin if it hits the fan...

Yeah, I hear ya though about the constant feuding b/t Jack and The Moustache. Seems that's the only s/l they can give old Vic these days...he needs something new to beat his chest about.

#39   2007/09/27 11:21AM
    taxman

...like making paper ducks, or whatever that crap was?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/27 11:22AM
    #40   2007/09/27 11:22AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote taxman:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Hope this helps

Was the only scene I relly enjoyed. Michael confronts Victor at the AC about accepting the DVD of Jack talking to Ji Min about Jabot, Victor tells him straight that Michael betrayed his loyalty (cuz Michael knew about Jack selling Jabot back to Kay and didn't tell Victor) so he isn't going to protect either Michael, his mom or Kevin if it hits the fan...

Yeah, I hear ya though about the constant feuding b/t Jack and The Moustache. Seems that's the only s/l they can give old Vic these days...he needs something new to beat his chest about.

Gosh I missed a good one.

Maybe Victor needs something to beat in. He needs to get his "groove on".

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list