List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: EVIL VICTOR

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EVIL VICTOR

Started by calivy at 2007/09/27 07:21AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/03 02:01PM, Views: 2248, Replies: 99
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #1   2007/09/27 07:21AM
    EVIL VICTOR
    calivy

victor is all about himself and he is so evil and vindictive that he does not care about anyone else. he is so full of revenge and hatred that he does not care that he is hurting noah. this is his own grandson not step grandson. he want's jack to go down so bad that he does not care that this will hurt sharon and noah. i will be so glad when he his brought down and put in his place. and how could he be so mad at nikki for her finally doing to him what he has done to her the entire time they have been married. i can't stand nikki but you go girl stick it to victor. at least someone is not afraid of victor and is standing up to him.

#2   2007/09/27 07:23AM
    Re: EVIL VICTOR
    Soulsistah

Well, until the U.S. show airs I won't say too much now, but I will say that while Victor seems to have morphed into the epitome of a cold, evil tycoon, I had a huge smile on my face re his comments to Michael

#3   2007/09/27 07:27AM
    Bedroomeyes

If you keep watching you will see Victor doing what he does best, putting people in their place when it comes to his family. Victor has every right to want to see Jack get his, what kind of man uses a man's serious illness to get over on him. Victor was in the hospital prepping for surgery when Jack was shoving a pen and paper in his face knowing Victor was in no shape to conduct business. Did Jack care about Victor and his family while taking advantage of a sick man. Jack threw the first punch in this case, and whatever comes from it, he asked for it.

#4   2007/09/27 07:36AM
    calivy

Quote Bedroomeyes: If you keep watching you will see Victor doing what he does best, putting people in their place when it comes to his family. Victor has every right to want to see Jack get his, what kind of man uses a man's serious illness to get over on him. Victor was in the hospital prepping for surgery when Jack was shoving a pen and paper in his face knowing Victor was in no shape to conduct business. Did Jack care about Victor and his family while taking advantage of a sick man. Jack threw the first punch in this case, and whatever comes from it, he asked for it.

victor had done far worse to jack, john and many other people so i have no type of sympathy for victor. he's just evil, vindictive and he feels that because he's rich he always has to be on top. but his day is coming and i think nikki is going to be the one to bring him down because she's no longer afraid of him or his money and david is going to be right there to help her. nikki has the balls that none of the other men on the show have.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/27 07:36AM
    #5   2007/09/27 07:36AM
    YNRfiend

I don't think Victor is evil, but I think he tends to go to extremes when it comes to Jack and Nikki.

#6   2007/09/27 07:36AM
    taxman

I do hate him, which means some of the best stories are with an evil Victor!

#7   2007/09/27 07:38AM
    cherchezlefemme

What we are witnessing is "classic" Victor. This is who he has been since the beginning. When writers turned him into a peace loving pansey, I almost stopped watching... I was glad they said his personality swing was attributed to epilepsy. I could accept him befriending his long time nemisis Jack and being tolerant of everything that transpired during that period. I like Victor the way he is and has always been: Strong, super-rich, super-powerful, ultra-masculine! He needs to continue to put the well deserved smack down on Chow Choww, Nikki, and as much as I like Jack... even him.

#8   2007/09/27 07:39AM
    PLC02

This is what Victor does best! I'm looking forward to the upcoming episodes and his little comments...Victor says just how he feels...Jack and Victor are no angels...They are out for #1..and whoever get caught in the crossfire..oh well they should tucked, cover and run!

#9   2007/09/27 07:39AM
    Soulsistah

Yeah, Victor's always gonna be the big boss on the show...at least the writers haven't messed with EB character too much, just kicked up his bad-azzedness a couple of notches (although the epilepsy s/l was a mercifully brief seque for his character).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/27 07:40AM
    #10   2007/09/27 08:12AM
    PLC02

Quote Soulsistah: Yeah, Victor's always gonna be the big boss on the show...at least the writers haven't messed with EB character too much, just kicked up his bad-azzedness a couple of notches (although the epilepsy s/l was a mercifully brief seque for his character).

that was a very odd s/l!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list