List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: chelsea, adam baby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: chelsea, adam baby

Started by lovealldogs at 2013/03/29 08:07AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/02 05:09PM, Views: 13531, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/03/31 08:08AM
    Re: SPOILER: chelsea, adam baby
    starlight19

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
    Quote Laduree: I think they're going to have Chelsea feed into Vickie's irrational insecurities about Johnny, and Victoria will sit on this news. If so, then Chelsea hasn't changed one iota. Her entire reasoning for keeping the baby a secret is hogwash.

I agree! She should have told him the minute she saw a doctor!

What doctor??? The only thing we saw her pregnancy test. This pregnancy, I smell a con. She should to too see one because of her miscarriage/loss of her baby, just to make sure everything was going good.

#32   2013/03/31 09:02AM
    love come down

starlight19:

What doctor??? The only thing we saw her pregnancy test. This pregnancy, I smell a con.

Chelsea's pregnancy is a con? The one she's keeping hidden from Adam (her rich husband) and doesn't want anyone to know about? Where is the con in that or what benefit does it bring to her? LOL

Brains are made to be used.

#33   2013/03/31 09:15AM
    valleycliffe

Quote love come down:
    starlight19:

What doctor??? The only thing we saw her pregnancy test. This pregnancy, I smell a con.

Chelsea's pregnancy is a con? The one she's keeping hidden from Adam (her rich husband) and doesn't want anyone to know about? Where is the con in that or what benefit does it bring to her? LOL

Brains are made to be used.

LOLOL no kidding

i ask too, WHERE IS THE CON?

answer = there is none..

#34   2013/03/31 09:41AM
    habbyfan

Valley this is JMO I have nothing to base it on so here goes.

Victor now despises Sharon and will take Adam into his family, he will do whatever he has to do to keep Adam away from Sharon.

Friday's Cdn.eppy made me feel that is where this is going.

#35   2013/03/31 09:53AM
    valleycliffe

Quote habbyfan: Valley this is JMO I have nothing to base it on so here goes.

Victor now despises Sharon and will take Adam into his family, he will do whatever he has to do to keep Adam away from Sharon.

yeah, i know

he should maybe look in a mirror for someone else to despise cause HE is the one who set everything in motion to begin with....

sharon, tossed under the bus again..

THANKS FOR NOTHING WRITERS..

#36   2013/03/31 12:54PM
    countryMomof4

IF Vicki knows about the pregnancy, maybe she will tell Victor? He would use that info to keep Sharon away from Adam.

ETA: For realz valley. Victor seriously needs to do some soul searching about his own actions. No one forced him to marry Sharon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/31 12:55PM
    #37   2013/03/31 01:01PM
    gommie

Quote countryMomof4: IF Vicki knows about the pregnancy, maybe she will tell Victor? He would use that info to keep Sharon away from Adam.

ETA: For realz valley. Victor seriously needs to do some soul searching about his own actions. No one forced him to marry Sharon.

ITA- Victor never makes a move without a motive of some kind. He used Sharon, she used him back , but he started it..

#38   2013/03/31 01:03PM
    countryMomof4

^^^ That's just it gommie. I don't think I've heard one person take him to task for marrying her. It's always been glossed over in the rush to blame Sharon.Go figure

#39   2013/03/31 02:01PM
    Laduree

Quote habbyfan: Valley this is JMO I have nothing to base it on so here goes.

I think you might be on to something. I had the same vibe watching the Canadian Friday episode. If so, Adam will get to experience the kind of love Victoria and Nicholas have always had from their father. I think Victoria can let him in on how special Victor's treatment is when he doesn't like their significant other.

#40   2013/03/31 02:50PM
    Lanie1959

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
    Quote Laduree: I think they're going to have Chelsea feed into Vickie's irrational insecurities about Johnny, and Victoria will sit on this news. If so, then Chelsea hasn't changed one iota. Her entire reasoning for keeping the baby a secret is hogwash.

I agree! She should have told him the minute she saw a doctor!

I think if there was a con we would be seeing Chelsea doing whatever it is you think she is doing...the writers just can't seem to help themselves when it comes to those types of plots... but we not seeing a con because there is not a con being run at the moment.

What doctor??? The only thing we saw her pregnancy test. This pregnancy, I smell a con. She should to too see one because of her miscarriage/loss of her baby, just to make sure everything was going good.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list