List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: help anyone! on Victoria & Billy's livingroom!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

help anyone! on Victoria & Billy's livingroom!

Started by Roxie99 at 2013/03/23 11:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/08 09:41AM, Views: 8378, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/03/23 11:06AM
    help anyone! on Victoria & Billy's livingroom!
    Roxie99

If anyone knows/or can find out - the color of Victoria & Billy's new living room wall color.. I LOVE the color and I am doing my bedroom right now.. what a perfect color! Candace YOUNG.. you know Everything.. YOU find out about the spoilers - why can't you find out this mystery for me!! I want that color!!!
    Thanks to anyone who knows..

#2   2013/03/23 11:09AM
    Re: help anyone! on Victoria & Billy's livingroom!
    Qu33nTeelove...

It looks like good old Touqoiuse to me...

#3   2013/03/23 11:25AM
    habbyfan

Maybe a decorating thread ... they do have a thread for fashions seen on the show.

It dosen't look turquoise to me.

#4   2013/03/23 11:28AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote habbyfan: Maybe a decorating thread ... they do have a thread for fashions seen on the show.

It dosen't look turquoise to me.

Really... It did to me.. all I know that it looks alot better than it did before

#5   2013/03/23 11:38AM
    roseofsharon...

What ever color aqua, turquoise or bright teal it is, I love it and would like to know myself. Every since we had a brief look at it, I have been waiting to see it again.

#6   2013/03/23 11:42AM
    hopey pix

Am I going crazy!!It looked like a maroon kind of purple to me,or am I thinking of a few weeks ago!It's the only time I can remember,when they were fighting and putting paint on each other before the wedding.They had a purple-looking streak on the wall!!Oh now I remember a fuschia color too!It's quite a dark pink!It was popular in the 70's,because I ad nail polish I like that color!!Fuschia is a lovely dark pink color!!

#7   2013/03/23 12:18PM
    trixie60

Quote hopey pix: Am I going crazy!!It looked like a maroon kind of purple to me,or am I thinking of a few weeks ago!It's the only time I can remember,when they were fighting and putting paint on each other before the wedding.They had a purple-looking streak on the wall!!Oh now I remember a fuschia color too!It's quite a dark pink!It was popular in the 70's,because I ad nail polish I like that color!!Fuschia is a lovely dark pink color!!

You are not crazy, hopey, I noticed that too. At first Villy's living room was purple. That was right after they got in that paint fight. But then a few days after that it changed color. I don't know the reason why it was done. Anyway, then it was painted blue. I like the color now. It looks good.

#8   2013/03/23 12:19PM
    Calypso

Quote Roxie99: If anyone knows/or can find out - the color of Victoria & Billy's new living room wall color.. I LOVE the color and I am doing my bedroom right now.. what a perfect color! Candace YOUNG.. you know Everything.. YOU find out about the spoilers - why can't you find out this mystery for me!! I want that color!!!

My advise, is to take a screen shot, print it, take it to Home Depot.....there are many shades of turquoise.

#9   2013/03/23 01:12PM
    habbyfan

Calling Suzi Decorator ... where are you

#10   2013/05/09 09:54AM
    Julie in Ric...

DID YOU EVER FIND THAT COLOR???? I WANT IT TOO. Thanks, Julie

Quote Roxie99: If anyone knows/or can find out - the color of Victoria & Billy's new living room wall color.. I LOVE the color and I am doing my bedroom right now.. what a perfect color! Candace YOUNG.. you know Everything.. YOU find out about the spoilers - why can't you find out this mystery for me!! I want that color!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list