List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Summer's real father (speculations over!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Summer's real father (speculations over!)

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/03/22 09:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/03/26 02:14PM, Views: 13993, Replies: 97
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #1   2013/03/22 09:40AM
    SPOILER: Summer's real father (speculations over!)
    TreeBuild

From SID:
    Summer questions her paternity.

This is a spoiler, so it looks like after years of speculations the truth will finally come out)

#2   2013/03/22 09:43AM
    Re: SPOILER: Summer's real father (speculations over!)
    Overman

Not quite.

Josh Griffith and Hunter Haley King joke about it in the new SID. HHK says she always asks him of Jack is her father because it is such a thing. JG refuses to comment on it saying that anything could happen.

It is currently not a Summer storyline.

#3   2013/03/22 09:49AM
    habbyfan

Quote Overman: Not quite.

Josh Griffith and Hunter Haley King joke about it in the new SID. HHK says she always asks him of Jack is her father because it is such a thing. JG refuses to comment on it saying that anything could happen.

#4   2013/03/22 09:54AM
    TxRangerFan

the paternity of any character on a soap opera is subject to change at any given time! like Jill, there was never a mention in all the years the show was on that Jill was NOT Elizabeth's daughter!

#5   2013/03/22 09:55AM
    Ebybrowempoly

i along with many want jack to be her father.rather it was nick who lied or a error at the lab or someone paid someone to write the letter saying nick was the daddy. eihter way it would make for a great s/l . with summer havinga a crush on kyle i can see phyllis / danny sl . summer is so obess with him to only find out he is her brother. we all know she would want to hurt someone she would spin out of control. phyllsi would have to deal with summer and try to make sure she is ok and deal with the fact that nick isn't the bio dad. the bond would be broken that she had with nick. yes no matter what nick will be seen as summer ada and phyllis would try to make sure not for summer sake but for hers as well. tehn if avery got kocked up by nick that would even drive phyllis more over the top to find out how this happen .with daniel she did it and she paid the price for that and she don't want summer to have to go through with what she and daniel did many years ago.

#6   2013/03/22 10:17AM
    deceived

Quote Ebybrowempoly: i along with many want jack to be her father.rather it was nick who lied or a error at the lab or someone paid someone to write the letter saying nick was the daddy. eihter way it would make for a great s/l . with summer havinga a crush on kyle i can see phyllis / danny sl . summer is so obess with him to only find out he is her brother. we all know she would want to hurt someone she would spin out of control. phyllsi would have to deal with summer and try to make sure she is ok and deal with the fact that nick isn't the bio dad. the bond would be broken that she had with nick. yes no matter what nick will be seen as summer ada and phyllis would try to make sure not for summer sake but for hers as well. tehn if avery got kocked up by nick that would even drive phyllis more over the top to find out how this happen .with daniel she did it and she paid the price for that and she don't want summer to have to go through with what she and daniel did many years ago.

Please let this happen... would be a great summer if it happened...and Avery to get pregnant would be icing on the cake, or for Shick to get back to business of raising their kids...

#7   2013/03/22 10:23AM
    roseofsharon...

Quote Ebybrowempoly: i along with many want jack to be her father.rather it was nick who lied or a error at the lab or someone paid someone to write the letter saying nick was the daddy. eihter way it would make for a great s/l . with summer havinga a crush on kyle i can see phyllis / danny sl . summer is so obess with him to only find out he is her brother. we all know she would want to hurt someone she would spin out of control. phyllsi would have to deal with summer and try to make sure she is ok and deal with the fact that nick isn't the bio dad. the bond would be broken that she had with nick. yes no matter what nick will be seen as summer ada and phyllis would try to make sure not for summer sake but for hers as well. tehn if avery got kocked up by nick that would even drive phyllis more over the top to find out how this happen .with daniel she did it and she paid the price for that and she don't want summer to have to go through with what she and daniel did many years ago.

Wasn't Nick thinking about getting back with Sharon when Phyllis got pregnant and that changed everything?

#8   2013/03/22 10:25AM
    KeepingItReal

It is funny because Jack never took the test because Phyllis argued with him when he was about too and he left in a "huff".

Not to mention she kept going on and on to Nick about how she didn't want Jack to be the Father.....go figure....look at those two now....BFF with benefits.

Plus I don't believe in "coincidences"....too many holes in that holes in that s/l.

It was very ironic that Jack and his brother Billy delivered babies....one found out later that he was the father too...we know who that one is too....Billy.

They need to let Jack take the test

#9   2013/03/22 10:25AM
    valleycliffe

Quote roseofsharon1942:

Wasn't Nick thinking about getting back with Sharon when Phyllis got pregnant and that changed everything?

nick had already broken it off with phyl and he and sharon had reconciled when phyl found out she was pregnant...

#10   2013/03/22 10:26AM
    bukopandan

Quote KeepingItReal:

It is funny because Jack never took the test because Phyllis argued with him when he was about too and he left in a "huff".

Not to mention she kept going on and on to Nick about how she didn't want Jack to be the Father.....go figure....look at those two now....BFF with benefits.

Plus I don't believe in "coincidences"....too many holes in that holes in that s/l.

It was very ironic that Jack and his brother Billy delivered babies....one found out later that he was the father too...we know who that one is too....Billy.

They need to let Jack take the test

That scene with Jack and Phyl waiting for him to be tested, and then he gets up and leaves, has always stayed in my mind. I agree with you.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list