List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Did Phyllis......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did Phyllis......

Started by Brown Hair Girl at 2013/03/20 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/22 07:23AM, Views: 3767, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/03/21 05:00PM
    Re: Did Phyllis......
    rediculous

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote chillepepper: Cassie did not kill herself ,she died from complications of the accident she had with Daniel,it wasn't as though she commited suicide. Phylliss and Jack well never last ,so enjoy while you can ,remember JFP and JG don't like writing for couples,they don't like couples period,that's why they have started with all the breakups,first Michael and Lauren ,then I don't know who ,maybe Cane and Lily,then Phylliss and Jack,aren't too many couples on here,oh yea Chloe and Kevin,although I wish they would breakup,then they can re-hire Jeff and put Ronan with Chloe and they can be happy for about five seconds,they should not be writing for a soap ,they should write a romance novel,that way JFP can stop hiring all these newbies,FOJ stuff is pure bull. I guess that's why she didn't want Jeff Branson to stay ,he wasn't someone who worked with either of them. Really miss JB but not with MS 's Phylliss. Just saying!!!!!!!

The suicide-sounding wording is regularly used on purpose, yet posters are reprimanded for using nicknames like Copperhead for Phyl. The misleading "killed herself" is also often paired with points about the prophecy child that define normal sleeping dreams as actual visions of Cassie so as to insist that Summer was always the intended prophecy child. Too funny. I am not always objective. What I say is often very subjective. But I never try to pass off my opinion as fact and I don't intentionally mix up any facts of the show so as to create the outcome I want.

Very few posters ever fall for that type of crap though. most are much too intelligent for that. I think we all pretty much see it for what it is, grasping and reaching. All of us who watched Cassie's death know she did not kill herself. Pure hyperbole!!

#22   2013/03/21 05:01PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote lubug: Phyllis was in fact in a relationship with Jack when she started her affair with Nick, that's why there's always been the question of Summers paternity, but Phyllis and Jack were not married, regardless, Jack was very hurt.

Phyllis and Jack were not in a relationship. Jack wanted to be but Phyllis told him no and to move on. Phyllis broke off with Jack when he tried to sue her and Nikki to keep them from starting NVP. Then Jack wanted Phyllis to take him back and she said no. Jack kept trying but Phyllis kept him at a distance except for that one time.

#23   2013/03/21 05:03PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote KeepingItReal: No they were not married or engaged.

She was a spy for Victor.

But why we going there.

I'm liking Phyllis now and how she handling things and her "relationship" with Jack.

Gosh they are really good for each other. So mature and better dialogue.

They are more reel/real...I likey

she was not a SPY for Victor during the time of the PHICK affair, that happened long before Cassie even killed herself

So when did she cheat on Jack.

I was thinking about when they got married and she did something to undermind Jack that cause them to divorce.

Me mad but good

SHE DIDN'T

#24   2013/03/21 05:28PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote rediculous:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote chillepepper: Cassie did not kill herself ,she died from complications of the accident she had with Daniel,it wasn't as though she commited suicide. Phylliss and Jack well never last ,so enjoy while you can ,remember JFP and JG don't like writing for couples,they don't like couples period,that's why they have started with all the breakups,first Michael and Lauren ,then I don't know who ,maybe Cane and Lily,then Phylliss and Jack,aren't too many couples on here,oh yea Chloe and Kevin,although I wish they would breakup,then they can re-hire Jeff and put Ronan with Chloe and they can be happy for about five seconds,they should not be writing for a soap ,they should write a romance novel,that way JFP can stop hiring all these newbies,FOJ stuff is pure bull. I guess that's why she didn't want Jeff Branson to stay ,he wasn't someone who worked with either of them. Really miss JB but not with MS 's Phylliss. Just saying!!!!!!!

The suicide-sounding wording is regularly used on purpose, yet posters are reprimanded for using nicknames like Copperhead for Phyl. The misleading "killed herself" is also often paired with points about the prophecy child that define normal sleeping dreams as actual visions of Cassie so as to insist that Summer was always the intended prophecy child. Too funny. I am not always objective. What I say is often very subjective. But I never try to pass off my opinion as fact and I don't intentionally mix up any facts of the show so as to create the outcome I want.

Very few posters ever fall for that type of crap though. most are much too intelligent for that. I think we all pretty much see it for what it is, grasping and reaching. All of us who watched Cassie's death know she did not kill herself. Pure hyperbole!!

sorry but technically, Cassie did "kill herself", she was getting better but left her hospital bed to go look for Daniel, which caused her to get a very high fever, and caused her death, so instead of Daniel being the cause of Cassie's death, Cassie KILLED herself. At least that is how it happened on the show!

#25   2013/03/21 05:30PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote lubug: Phyllis was in fact in a relationship with Jack when she started her affair with Nick, that's why there's always been the question of Summers paternity, but Phyllis and Jack were not married, regardless, Jack was very hurt.

Phyllis and Jack were not in a relationship. Jack wanted to be but Phyllis told him no and to move on. Phyllis broke off with Jack when he tried to sue her and Nikki to keep them from starting NVP. Then Jack wanted Phyllis to take him back and she said no. Jack kept trying but Phyllis kept him at a distance except for that one time.

nice to find someone else who actually watches the show!

#26   2013/03/21 06:15PM
    deceived

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote bukopandan:

sorry but technically, Cassie did "kill herself", she was getting better but left her hospital bed to go look for Daniel, which caused her to get a very high fever, and caused her death, so instead of Daniel being the cause of Cassie's death, Cassie KILLED herself. At least that is how it happened on the show!

In that line of thinking; a person who is texting and crashes and dies; or the person who jaywalks and get hit and killed, basically committed suicide???

#27   2013/03/21 08:03PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote deceived:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote bukopandan:

In that line of thinking; a person who is texting and crashes and dies; or the person who jaywalks and get hit and killed, basically committed suicide???

again, Cassie is the ONLY one responsibile for her death, she caused her own death, so technically Cassie killed herself, I do not understand the problem with understanding that!

no one is talking about texting and driving or jaywalking!

I never said Cassie committed suicide! please do not put words into my "posts"! thanks!

#28   2013/03/21 08:43PM
    bukopandan

Quote deceived:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote bukopandan:

And if a fourteen-year-old girl who does something that unintentionally results in her death can be said to have basically committed suicide, then a middle-aged woman with a history of fertility issues who goes berserk in a room and has a miscarriage can be said to have "killed her child." Would I say she basically performed an abortion on herself? Of course not! But this is about the level where Cassie killing herself is. Did Phyl "kill her child"? Well, she sure as heck should have known the risk. I'm not, though, calling her a murderer. She definitely was responsible for the death of the blueberry though.

#29   2013/03/22 03:02AM
    rediculous

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote bukopandan:

NO, she absolutely DID NOT!! She made a bad decision, 14 year olds sometimes do that, she didn't intentionally kill herself. She died as the result of an accident. If it wasn't for that she would never have been in the hospital to begin with.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/22 03:06AM
    #30   2013/03/22 06:25AM
    LucySnowe

Quote 77RestlessFan:

Yes, and that one time Jack expressed very clearly that she was the one good thing in his life and he needed her etc. He was very clear about how he saw her and their relationship. Phyllis, an adult, chose to be quiet about the fact that she was sleeping with Nick, chose to keep quiet about the fact therefore that she was not in a relationship with Jack (according to you) and instead chose to lead him upstairs and have sex with him. Phyllis did not say "no." Jack believed they were in a relationship (he told her and we the audience saw it; she confirmed it by kissing him and sleeping with him moments after he expressed his devotion to said relationship) that’s why he was hurt and that’s why it was a betrayal when he learned about Nick. Phyllis allowed him to keep believing this when she could have been honest.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list