List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Rumor about who is shot and more

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rumor about who is shot and more

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/03/16 03:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/03/22 04:50PM, Views: 14140, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/03/16 04:40PM
    Re: Rumor about who is shot and more
    Leel

Quote Its not real:
    Quote TreeBuild: Adam is the one who gets shot by saving someone he dislikes.
    Victor decides not to go after Adam anymore and let Adam and Victoria battle for NE all on their own.

So where does this leave the spoiler about Victor getting a restraining order?
    And, oh no, does this mean that we are going to have Chelsea run to Adam's side and decide to be nice to him again? No doubt just long enough to get him to take her back so she can turn into Miss Demanding, 'I must be the center of the universe' again. gah!

That won't happen because Sharon will get there first. Chelsea shouldn't want anything to do with Adam anyway since he's made Sharon his choice and not his wife.

#22   2013/03/16 08:30PM
    sudbubble

Quote Charlie h: When Eric braden steps back from the lead role of y and r, Adam will step up and be the next generation victor newman.......his character is shaping up to be even more conniving than his dad.......mm plays the role quite well.....do not shoot him.......go for a minor role character......maybe Avery ....

Agreed-definitely keep Adam and loose Avery!

#23   2013/03/16 08:41PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote Its not real:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote cindebugg:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote cindebugg:
    Quote janetb:
    Victor decides not to go after Adam anymore and let Adam and Victoria battle for NE all on their own.

Victor and Victoria's big fight for Newman hasn't amounted to anything. Jack did nothing illegal so Victor had to resort to his usual blackmail threats and intimidation.Everyone is supposed to be afraid of The Great Victor Newman.Victoria thought she could convince Adam that he'd be a part of the family if he gave the company back.That didn't work and she refuses to admit that he knows anything about business at all.If Adam got shot saving Victor then Sharon will be right there by his side, blubbering and proclaiming to the world what a great hero he is.What alot of crap.He's only at the wedding because he thinks Victor has evidence to use against him.Looking out for himself as always.

I don't believe that's the only reason he goes to the reception. He thinks Victor is in danger and he's right. I wonder if Adam knows about Leslie's Father and how Avery and Wheeler play into it. Did Sharon tell Adam about Avery's brakes or that someone is following her?

really?

i read that adam goes to the party to make a humiliating announcement and then victor slaps a restraining order on him....

and IF adam is the one to be shot, i hope the shooter is a marksman then and just takes him out..

Yes really. He told Sharon he felt like Victor was in danger from Wheeler.

Yes, probably the only way to get Shick is for Adam to be dead.

really? that's the only way?

LOL then by all means, kill the babynapper off..

Well, tough call for me, I've enjoyed watching Adam as a character but if the choice is no Adam, or Adam in a lot of scenes with Chelsea, either fighting for custody or playing happy families, then I think I am going to have to vote in favour of getting rid of Adam too.

IA with this post 100 percent, last summer Adam being in Chadam land and relegated to chasing mice and baby talk nearly ruined Adam for me and if they ever go back to that then I would hope that MM would move on to greener pastures like he was so close to doing last year.

And I agree this is just a rumor although IMO Victor isn't worthy of stepping into the path of a bullet for.

#24   2013/03/16 08:52PM
    bukopandan

So who do you think shoots the gun? In the preview scene the long white sleeve looked, to me, too loose and designy to be a man's white work shirt sleeve. I wondered if the shooter was a woman. Not the henchman himself.

#25   2013/03/16 08:54PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Charlie h: When Eric braden steps back from the lead role of y and r, Adam will step up and be the next generation victor newman.......his character is shaping up to be even more conniving than his dad.......mm plays the role quite well.....do not shoot him.......go for a minor role character......maybe Avery ....

I don't feel that Adam is the one that gets shot, getting shot doesn't have to mean getting killed, it could just mean more s/l

I for one could enjoy the show without Adam, I like him at times (he can be quite funny), but he is not the whole show, just like Victor isn't.

#26   2013/03/17 02:24PM
    lilpiggy

SHOOT Adam, but waite until Sharon is standing directly behind him. Don't waste a good bullet...

#27   2013/03/17 03:03PM
    PhyScott

Quote Its not real:

So where does this leave the spoiler about Victor getting a restraining order?
    And, oh no, does this mean that we are going to have Chelsea run to Adam's side and decide to be nice to him again? No doubt just long enough to get him to take her back so she can turn into Miss Demanding, 'I must be the center of the universe' again. gah!

That's a bitter statement. Chelsea did not want to be "the center of the universe"...just the center of HIS universe. Witness how fast Cane gave up even working with Chelsea to PLEASE HIS WIFE--because Lily was the most important person to him and he respected her wishes! That's what you do--you forsake all others!! What did Adam do? He put Sharon first, Jack first, Newman first...and tried to placate his wife with lies and sex. Even left their bed after sexing Chelsea up to go "check up" on Sharon with his wife's scent still clinging to his body; then he did it again right after lovemaking--made a beeline to his cellar to call SHARON with his wife within earshot! He disrespected Chelsea at every turn. And you want to scorn CHELSEA!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/17 03:05PM
    #28   2013/03/17 03:25PM
    Gemini50

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote cindebugg:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote cindebugg:
    Quote janetb:

Victor and Victoria's big fight for Newman hasn't amounted to anything. Jack did nothing illegal so Victor had to resort to his usual blackmail threats and intimidation.Everyone is supposed to be afraid of The Great Victor Newman.Victoria thought she could convince Adam that he'd be a part of the family if he gave the company back.That didn't work and she refuses to admit that he knows anything about business at all.If Adam got shot saving Victor then Sharon will be right there by his side, blubbering and proclaiming to the world what a great hero he is.What alot of crap.He's only at the wedding because he thinks Victor has evidence to use against him.Looking out for himself as always.

I don't believe that's the only reason he goes to the reception. He thinks Victor is in danger and he's right. I wonder if Adam knows about Leslie's Father and how Avery and Wheeler play into it. Did Sharon tell Adam about Avery's brakes or that someone is following her?

really?

i read that adam goes to the party to make a humiliating announcement and then victor slaps a restraining order on him....

and IF adam is the one to be shot, i hope the shooter is a marksman then and just takes him out..

Yes really. He told Sharon he felt like Victor was in danger from Wheeler.

Yes, probably the only way to get Shick is for Adam to be dead.

really? that's the only way?

LOL then by all means, kill the babynapper off..

Well, tough call for me, I've enjoyed watching Adam as a character but if the choice is no Adam, or Adam in a lot of scenes with Chelsea, either fighting for custody or playing happy families, then I think I am going to have to vote in favour of getting rid of Adam too.

IA with this post 100 percent, last summer Adam being in Chadam land and relegated to chasing mice and baby talk nearly ruined Adam for me and if they ever go back to that then I would hope that MM would move on to greener pastures like he was so close to doing last year.

And I agree this is just a rumor although IMO Victor isn't worthy of stepping into the path of a bullet for.

That was a very smart move that MAB did. At the time Adam had no one and nothing left, he was blind, everyone loathed him. It was the perfect move to save him, kudos to MAB.
    As you can see he is not as evil as he was......Also MAB realized in her wisdom that it was time to move on from SHADAM. JMO

#29   2013/03/17 03:26PM
    Gemini50

Quote Supercouplevilly:

I don't feel that Adam is the one that gets shot, getting shot doesn't have to mean getting killed, it could just mean more s/l

I for one could enjoy the show without Adam, I like him at times (he can be quite funny), but he is not the whole show, just like Victor isn't.

ITA Adam is not the whole show.

#30   2013/03/17 03:27PM
    Gemini50

Quote lilpiggy: SHOOT Adam, but waite until Sharon is standing directly behind him. Don't waste a good bullet...

ITA...

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list