List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: tyler....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

tyler....

Started by drucifer at 2013/03/15 06:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/18 06:26AM, Views: 2251, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/03/17 12:05PM
    Re: tyler....
    fairland

I think the one who does play tyler should stay as tyler. I enjoy tyler having a background with leslie character. that is awesome writing skill to me. I would love Diavs character to show off more to what Daivs character really is. Does davis character his background character to anyone else in GC. I would enjoy tyler have his own storylines wqith other characters as well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/17 12:06PM
    #12   2013/03/17 01:30PM
    luvroflife

This is not about being a fan of Lane, this is about being a woman! The way this character was introduced (self-centered, disrespectful) was insulting. Sorry, his pecs do not give him a pass. (Recall his response to Lily about not being accustomed to "no".)

He could have come onto the canvas as a secure professional; even if attracted to Lily, that could have been conveyed with respect! And if they got together, more palatable. But as is, why would any mature, self-respecting female want this!??

#13   2013/03/18 06:14AM
    fairland

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote drucifer: Who else thinks the actor who plays Tyler would of been a great recast for Malcom?

Not old enough to be Lilly's dad

I agree that Redrick Williams is hot enough to stay young looking stud. He is not old enough to be Malcom recast.

#14   2013/03/18 06:18AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I hope they get rid of him soon. He is a horrible characater and Mr. Williams is NOT a good actor! Get rid of Tyler or recast with a better actor soon!

#15   2013/03/18 06:26AM
    countryMomof4

I don't like his conceited attitude around Lily but I do like him in scenes with his sister. I'm interested in finding out more about the two of them and their father.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list