List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler-Dylan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler-Dylan

Started by Muscetoe at 2013/03/15 05:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/16 08:50AM, Views: 2560, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/03/15 05:37PM
    Spoiler-Dylan
    Muscetoe

Does any know what he lost? Or what he was looking for? Do we think Chelsea stole it?

#2   2013/03/15 06:08PM
    Re: Spoiler-Dylan
    drucifer

Yeah,,,he lost a medallion and I hope Chelsea didn`t steal it...I`d really like to see them two as a couple...they have great chemisty

#3   2013/03/15 06:33PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

I think he dropped it at Sharons.

#4   2013/03/15 07:21PM
    chancegirl

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I think he dropped it at Sharons.

I'm sure she has it in her treasure box by now if he did....along w/ Summer's concert tix, Chelsea's lip gloss etc.

#5   2013/03/15 07:43PM
    chillepepper

I wrote something awhile ago that they wouldn't allow on the MB,I apologize. The word I used has been said on the show,and worse words have been said,so I'm not understanding this at all,people who watch the show can hear the word ,but you can't write it on the board. Makes no sense at all,isn't this board for adults only who watch the show? Anyway, the thing that he lost didn't seem to important to him , he was too busy banging preggo to worry about where it went . Is this why Jill brought SB on here to make his character look like a complete idiot? Writers need to stop smoking whatever it is they are smoking ,this show is getting really stupid. Sorry about before is this better? Thought we were all adults on here.

#6   2013/03/15 07:44PM
    justtwocents

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I think he dropped it at Sharons.

I'm sure she has it in her treasure box by now if he did....along w/ Summer's concert tix, Chelsea's lip gloss etc.

Hilariously true I agree that it will be found at Sharon's. A perfect segue to sharing more about his dad/family.

#7   2013/03/16 07:59AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

There is a photo on FB where Sharon is either wearing it or she has one just like it... I hope they are siblings

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/16 08:01AM
    #8   2013/03/16 08:07AM
    habbyfan

There has to be more to this story or SB wouldn't have accepted the role.JMO

I think all scenarios posted are plausible,but I think the one I like best is ... Dylan is sterile.

Guess we wait and see.

#9   2013/03/16 08:08AM
    valleycliffe

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: There is a photo on FB where Sharon is either wearing it or she has one just like it... I hope they are siblings

sharon was / is catholic (at least in the beginning she was, as were the newmans, chancellors romalotti's etc) and very often catholics have st. christopher medals...

i want sharon and dylan as lovers, not siblings..

#10   2013/03/16 08:39AM
    REDMIDGET

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: There is a photo on FB where Sharon is either wearing it or she has one just like it... I hope they are siblings

sharon was / is catholic (at least in the beginning she was, as were the newmans, chancellors romalotti's etc) and very often catholics have st. christopher medals...

i want sharon and dylan as lovers, not siblings..

Nick would go crazy.That would be fun to see,And the love of his life would just go crazy.She couldn't take it,Dylan being with Sharon OMG I could see it now.I hope Dylan find what he is looking for,I for one hope he and Chelsea dont get together.Chelsea and Dylan could have great chemisty but she is having a baby and she needs to tell him that and also Adam.If she wasn't having Adam baby that would be a different

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list