List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Adam

Started by candy world at 2013/03/14 03:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/15 07:11PM, Views: 4743, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/03/15 12:52PM
    Re: Spoiler: Adam
    Jackie10

Quote Lanie1959: Serves him right Adam framed Niki's son for murder and stole her granddaughter he just needs to leave her alone...pathetic looser.

Adam isnt there for Nikki. He is there for Victor. Nikki has never cared for Adam he reminds her of the other woman Victor truly loved.

#12   2013/03/15 12:55PM
    Barbyboo

Another Nikki wedding. Yawn!

#13   2013/03/15 05:12PM
    trixie60

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote candy world: Victor gets a restraiding order on Adam. After he crashes his and Nikki 's weeding.

------------------
    Well, I think then we can assume Adam or Victor does not get shot or die as a result of the shooter at the wedding.
    Love the character Adam!
    Hoping Chelsea's plan not to tell Adam about his baby will blow up in her face.
    Stupid Victor, a restraining order!! Well, Adam, get one on him to stop his entry into N.E.

I agree. What's fair is fair in that situation. Would love to see a security card right at the Newman building when Victor tries to talk to someone there, and he's gets thrown out.

#14   2013/03/15 05:44PM
    Muscetoe

Quote trixie60:
    Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote candy world: Victor gets a restraiding order on Adam. After he crashes his and Nikki 's weeding.

------------------
    Well, I think then we can assume Adam or Victor does not get shot or die as a result of the shooter at the wedding.
    Love the character Adam!
    Stupid Victor, a restraining order!! Well, Adam, get one on him to stop his entry into N.E.

I agree. What's fair is fair in that situation. Would love to see a security card right at the Newman building when Victor tries to talk to someone there, and he's gets thrown out.

I know right, seems like everyone has carte blanche with their homes and businesses ridiculous.

#15   2013/03/15 05:52PM
    On a Clear Day

Quote trixie60:
    Quote FL senior fan:

------------------
    Love the character Adam!

Yes!

#16   2013/03/15 05:54PM
    On a Clear Day

Quote candy world: Victor gets a restraining order on Adam. After he crashes his and Nikki 's weeding.

Well that's gonna make it hard for old Vic to barge into Adam's office all the time to huff and puff about how he and Victoria are going to take Newman Enterprises back.

#17   2013/03/15 05:57PM
    drucifer

I saw Eric Braden in an interview awhile back saying he approves legalizing marijuana.

#18   2013/03/15 06:03PM
    maja

Quote drucifer: I saw Eric Braden in an interview awhile back saying he approves legalizing marijuana.

Well there ya go

#19   2013/03/15 06:38PM
    Its not real

Quote maja:
    Quote drucifer: I saw Eric Braden in an interview awhile back saying he approves legalizing marijuana.

Well there ya go

Maybe we could all crash the weeding party.

#20   2013/03/15 07:10PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Lanie1959: Serves him right Adam framed Niki's son for murder and stole her granddaughter he just needs to leave her alone...pathetic looser.

I am so sick of the victor....

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list