List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Guess who is thinking of Leaving?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Guess who is thinking of Leaving?

Started by yandrcanuck at 2013/03/14 08:51AM
    Latest post: 2013/03/15 04:57PM, Views: 5473, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/03/14 09:29PM
    Re: Guess who is thinking of Leaving?
    SamuraiJediS...

i have been watching the young and the restless for the better part of nearly 30 years.. i am 44 now.. i will never abandon this show whether i love or hate a character or a recast

#12   2013/03/15 04:42AM
    Blue 501

Quote On a Clear Day:
    Quote hopey pix: It sure looks like Y&R is becoming GH!!I do like Steve Burton though,he's the only bright spot!!I wanted to leave the board after Sean left as Sam.But,I still miss him so much,that I didn't want to desert this board,or give up on a favorite coming back!I doubt it will happen,so I'm so glad Sean will be on Dexter soon!!

I never watched GH so I was unfamilar with SB but I really like his character. I also liked Sam. Soaps need some nice guys. Some people find them boring but I enjoy them and also we need the contrast of good and bad boys to make a good soap.

I agree. Hard to root for sleezy characters (for me anyway). But they have already had nice-guy-Dylan in a ONS with not so nice Chelsea. And they will prob put him him close contact with several others (Avery slips, Sharon seeks comfort, ect). They must think we can't survive without some sex scenes on a nearly daily basis. Hey, Y&R, we have our own lives. We want to see drama.(Not that some of us do not have that in our lives too).

#13   2013/03/15 05:45AM
    kenerly1

Quote Krystalball:
    Quote HeyMon: Looks like the cast of General Hospital and Hollywood Heights is coming over...

GOOD!!!

GREAT FOR SURE!!! THE MORE GOOD ACTORS THE BETTER.

#14   2013/03/15 05:47AM
    kenerly1

Quote SamuraiJediSentinelL: i have been watching the young and the restless for the better part of nearly 30 years.. i am 44 now.. i will never abandon this show whether i love or hate a character or a recast

i HAVE BEEN WATCHING FOR 40 YEARS and will continue as long as it is on the air..Love the show.

#15   2013/03/15 06:28AM
    Coonfoot

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote SamuraiJediSentinelL: i have been watching the young and the restless for the better part of nearly 30 years.. i am 44 now.. i will never abandon this show whether i love or hate a character or a recast

i HAVE BEEN WATCHING FOR 40 YEARS and will continue as long as it is on the air..Love the show.

I have been watching off and on for 40 years too, and will never stop watching, no matter who is writing the storylines, and no matter who plays the parts. I do wish they would stop messing with the veterans though. There needs to be some continuity, as well as new blood.

#16   2013/03/15 06:40AM
    On a Clear Day

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote kenerly1:

I have been watching off and on for 40 years too, and will never stop watching, no matter who is writing the storylines, and no matter who plays the parts. I do wish they would stop messing with the veterans though. There needs to be some continuity, as well as new blood.

Agree. Hope they keep veterans they still have and give them storylines now and then. We need a little bit of familiarity for the feel good factor when we check in on our old friends.

#17   2013/03/15 11:46AM
    romancewiths...

I cant stand that Blake Hood is getting recasted by someone that is scrawny and its guaranteed this replacement is not going to fit in, he doesnt even look like Jack or Diane!!! Blake Hood at least looked like his screen parents...

#18   2013/03/15 11:47AM
    spooner

Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote yandrcanuck: Lots of the fan base that's who. Just as you get used to a recast cast member they are let go and recast again! I am sure in some cases it is the actor's choice but....well just saying.

Sadly, there are a lot of posters MIA. Sometimes I just HATE the s/ls, but I would never leave. Us old timers are not going anywhere (I think I speak for most of us long time viewers; we're just hooked, good, bad, or indifferent).

I think alot of posters leave because of other posters and the board in general, not because of the show.

#19   2013/03/15 04:50PM
    mommmy

Quote spooner:
    Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote yandrcanuck: Lots of the fan base that's who. Just as you get used to a recast cast member they are let go and recast again! I am sure in some cases it is the actor's choice but....well just saying.

Sadly, there are a lot of posters MIA. Sometimes I just HATE the s/ls, but I would never leave. Us old timers are not going anywhere (I think I speak for most of us long time viewers; we're just hooked, good, bad, or indifferent).

I think alot of posters leave because of other posters and the board in general, not because of the show.

I agree this board can get a little nasty so I have a feeling some leave because of that and still watch the show.

#20   2013/03/15 04:57PM
    trixie60

Quote spooner:
    Quote BobbiSox:

Your right because I take breaks from this board for that reason. I would not stop watching the show. I always have loved this show and will continue to watch until it goes off the air. Just don't care to discuss things when my opinions are picked apart. Others do have a right to their opinions and even though I may not agree, I try to remain respectful of others.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list