List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hartley Sawyer is New KYLE, Blake Hood FIRED!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hartley Sawyer is New KYLE, Blake Hood FIRED!

Started by zapmamma at 2013/03/11 10:57PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/24 06:22PM, Views: 14774, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/03/13 02:35PM
    Re: Hartley Sawyer is New KYLE, Blake Hood FIRED!
    Krystalball

I wonder why Blake Hood was fired!

#52   2013/03/13 04:14PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote Karl127:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: So far, every cast change that JFP has made has been a big improvement.. I cannot stand the present actor as Kyle.

I hope the new one is better.. I am not familiar with him at all.. but he has to be better.. lol..

Thanks to MAB those kids grew up over night.. and the new regime is left to deal with them and weave them into a story line that makes some kind of sense.

Sorry I don't agree at all with every cast change JFP has done has made a big improvement. Every cast change JFP makes the cast of YnR becomes more unrecognizable. The last thing I want to see is YnR turned into a show for teenagers. Don't want to see any more former actors from HH and other teenager shows.

The "established and vet characters" are still there.. The new changes made under MAB was for the off springs..and they
    were made into adults almost over night.. which was beyond stupid.. we could have watched them grow up a bit longer..

For me, IMO, they did not work out.. so I am happy to see if a different actor can capture these grown up kids..

The only actor that I can remember was Noah that was established... but they wanted Noah to look more like a Newman and be more mature..

Newbies that were not working were removed.. but they were not established actors.. other than Malcomn and that was a total bust.....

Again, I have NOOOOOO problems with the new castings.. who have been Summer, Kyle and Abby and I have read there are to be new twins.... I don't call that destroying Y&R..

#53   2013/03/13 05:01PM
    Krystalball

I liked Blake Hood but will give new guy a chance.

#54   2013/04/24 06:22PM
    Kelly Blake

Totally in agreement do not like the new writers and where they are taking Y&R. The story lines are so boring and flat. I am watching less and less and do not care if I miss a show. Sorry guys but if this keeps up I do believe CBS will cancel Y&R. I definitely hate it when they totally neglect a story line and leave us wondering what happened. Too many unanswered questions.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list