List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Question about nikkis doctor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Question about nikkis doctor

Started by Charlie h at 2013/03/07 04:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/25 02:04PM, Views: 4275, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/03/08 08:51AM
    Re: Question about nikkis doctor
    BaileyBaby

This whole Nikki s/l is full of wrongs. The doctor is inept at the very least.
    About the reduce-stress idea.... Bull .... I had a doctor tell me during radiation for cancer "You must reduce stress" !!??!! Get a life.... When you are handed a life altering diagnosis the LAST thing you can do is REDUCE STRESS !! ** Writers should think before the just slap something on paper !!

#12   2013/03/08 06:04PM
    beezwax

Quote Charlie h: Was he mitch on Dallas.......looks familiar

Yes it's Mitch Cooper from the original Dallas. According to imdb.com he appeared as the same Y&R character Dr. Kurt Costner back in 1996-1997. Hmmm...interesting.

#13   2013/03/08 08:59PM
    LucyT

Quote beezwax:

Yes it's Mitch Cooper from the original Dallas. According to imdb.com he appeared as the same Y&R character Dr. Kurt Costner back in 1996-1997. Hmmm...interesting.

and he was in a relationship with Hope. that actress is rumored to be coming back to y&r . he is a doctor.does he experiment with cloning?

#14   2013/03/08 10:10PM
    SuperSimmer

Quote BaileyBaby: This whole Nikki s/l is full of wrongs. The doctor is inept at the very least.
    About the reduce-stress idea.... Bull .... I had a doctor tell me during radiation for cancer "You must reduce stress" !!??!! Get a life.... When you are handed a life altering diagnosis the LAST thing you can do is REDUCE STRESS !! ** Writers should think before the just slap something on paper !!

baileybaby, i agree! i have relaxing remitting MS and this storyline is making me crazy! read my post in the thread called "nikki grow up" and you will see how ridicules they are portraying this disease..God bless you, and i hope you remain well and with a positive attitude!

#15   2013/03/09 02:59PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Ebybrowempoly: i found it odd . not the house call after all we are talking about victor newman . he can get god to coem to his house . nikki should have not been moved. she should have been taken to the er. also what up with nikki not eating all day. she then drinks on top of it. sorry nikki seem more out of it than just not eating. i swear she act liek she was 80 yrs old the ay she was moving. then vicotr leaves her siting on the sofa by herself and she was to walk up stairs by her self after fainting. what was up with that.

Nikki wasn't really drinking. They had something else for her. She's an alcoholic. I noticed her's fizzing more than anyone else's.

#16   2013/03/10 04:09AM
    FL senior fan

Quote LucyT:
    Quote beezwax:

and he was in a relationship with Hope. that actress is rumored to be coming back to y&r . he is a doctor.does he experiment with cloning?

-------------------
    wasn't HOPE Adam's mother that DIED? how could she be coming back!

Do we know if the Dr. is under contract, and staying in G.C. or is this just "bit parts" during Nikki's sickness?

#17   2013/03/25 01:55PM
    SweetLu

The guy who plays Nikki's doctor, Dr. Kurt Costner, is
    Leigh McCloskey.

If you look him up on imdb, he has LOTS of acting credits: Dallas, General Hospital, Santa Barbara, One Life to Live, Young & The Restless (twice), The Love Boat, and a ton of other parts.

Would love to see him become part of the cast!

Since he was born in 1955, I hope they will give him some romantic story lines with Jill Abbott or, maybe, Phyllis. (Can't you just see Jill wanting to dig her claws into him?)
    A little more age-appropriate than Sharon (born in 1971) or Chelsea (born in 1981).

#18   2013/03/25 02:04PM
    the girl is HOT

remember guys, vic is rich he can probably pay the doc alot of money to make house calls, just thinking outloud! and i have seen the actor on other shows before besides Dallas but cant remember what lol

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list