List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lauren and Michael

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lauren and Michael

Started by PJH0605 at 2013/03/07 12:41PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/07 08:19PM, Views: 1233, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/03/07 12:41PM
    Lauren and Michael
    PJH0605

Lauren and Michael are supposed to be so in love, but when a crisis happens she walks out and, right off the bat (within days), she sleeps with the bartender. WHAT IS THAT ABOUT??!! Is this ALWAYS what the soap fan is supposed to be interested in? Why don’t the writers give someone (ANYONE) some SENSE and moral values? Not EVERYONE in the world lives this type of behavior. Some of us do have the sense and the values to do the right thing. Same with Cane & Lily…so in love AND with a nice family, distracted and seemingly attracted to someone else of the opposite sex and FOR NO GOOD REASON!! WHY?? For me, 40 yrs of watching Y&R, and I’m likely to stop because I can’t stand the writing anymore. Sometimes it’s just disgusting and sometimes just plain STUPID. I’m not that stupid…I’d like to think the characters in the story aren’t THAT stupid either!!

#2   2013/03/07 12:48PM
    Re: Lauren and Michael
    kenerly1

Quote PJH0605: Lauren and Michael are supposed to be so in love, but when a crisis happens she walks out and, right off the bat (within days), she sleeps with the bartender. WHAT IS THAT ABOUT??!! Is this ALWAYS what the soap fan is supposed to be interested in? Why don’t the writers give someone (ANYONE) some SENSE and moral values? Not EVERYONE in the world lives this type of behavior. Some of us do have the sense and the values to do the right thing. Same with Cane & Lily…so in love AND with a nice family, distracted and seemingly attracted to someone else of the opposite sex and FOR NO GOOD REASON!! WHY?? For me, 40 yrs of watching Y&R, and I’m likely to stop because I can’t stand the writing anymore. Sometimes it’s just disgusting and sometimes just plain STUPID. I’m not that stupid…I’d like to think the characters in the story aren’t THAT stupid either!!

This attraction has been going on for awhile with Lauren and Carmine...I could see it coming a mile away..I think she would have done this even if she was not angry with Michael and this gave ehr an excuse..It make me so sick she did this and for what..a mobster/bartender...OMG..do you think Michael with forgive her?

#3   2013/03/07 01:14PM
    wildflow

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote PJH0605: Lauren and Michael are supposed to be so in love, but when a crisis happens she walks out and, right off the bat (within days), she sleeps with the bartender. WHAT IS THAT ABOUT??!! Is this ALWAYS what the soap fan is supposed to be interested in? Why don’t the writers give someone (ANYONE) some SENSE and moral values? Not EVERYONE in the world lives this type of behavior. Some of us do have the sense and the values to do the right thing. Same with Cane & Lily…so in love AND with a nice family, distracted and seemingly attracted to someone else of the opposite sex and FOR NO GOOD REASON!! WHY?? For me, 40 yrs of watching Y&R, and I’m likely to stop because I can’t stand the writing anymore. Sometimes it’s just disgusting and sometimes just plain STUPID. I’m not that stupid…I’d like to think the characters in the story aren’t THAT stupid either!!

This attraction has been going on for awhile with Lauren and Carmine...I could see it coming a mile away..I think she would have done this even if she was not angry with Michael and treallyhis gave ehr an excuse..It make me so sick she did this and for what..a mobster/bartender...OMG..do you think Michael with forgive her?

no,not really

#4   2013/03/07 02:59PM
    AdamPhan

They couldn't have made Lauren less sympathetic. Fen's having French Toast with dad again and she's still in a huff about how Michael put their son in jail. She's about as reliable as a loving spouse as screen door on a submarine.

#5   2013/03/07 03:00PM
    JUJU41

Quote AdamPhan: They couldn't have made Lauren less sympathetic. Fen's having French Toast with dad again and she's still in a huff about how Michael put their son in jail. She's about as reliable as a loving spouse as screen door on a submarine.

Good one!

#6   2013/03/07 04:14PM
    BobbiSox

I don't care how mad she is with Michael, or how disappointed she is with him, what's that got to do with Fen? Why in the world would she walk out on her son when he needs her the most. He is in trouble, in more ways than one. I can't believe she left her son in his time of need. Isn't that the whole reason she left Michael? Because he turned his back on his son? What does she think she has done? Same thing. Only worse.

#7   2013/03/07 04:29PM
    Valene

I can't see a future for Lauren and Carmine, they are on different social levels and he doesn't appear to be very worldly. I think Lauren needs to get a grip and ask Michael to forgive her. I don't like what she has done at all.

#8   2013/03/07 08:19PM
    chillepepper

Quote Valene: I can't see a future for Lauren and Carmine, they are on different social levels and he doesn't appear to be very worldly. I think Lauren needs to get a grip and ask Michael to forgive her. I don't like what she has done at all.

What is Lauren a teenager? ,this is so stupid, the writers must really hate writing for a couple,and I'm sorry Carmine is nice looking ,but he also tried to kidnap Lauren's sister-in -law,he's a creep and he is too damn young for her. Hate that the writers are ruining Michael and Lauren,it was nice to see one happy couple ,yes writers ,some of us do like to see happy. I have a feeling that Fen is going to be the one to catch his mom and he'll do something. JMO

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list