List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Big Brother--LOL Spoiler content--

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Big Brother--LOL Spoiler content--

Started by rediculous at 2013/03/01 02:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/24 01:44PM, Views: 16894, Replies: 239
    « 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:
    #201   2013/03/13 04:04PM
    Re: Big Brother--LOL Spoiler content--
    rediculous

Quote HumptyDumpty22:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote go2girl: OK, c'mon with this story. Phyllis saying she is bad for Jack and Kevin calling her toxic. It is looking like some things are being set up.

Have patience now go2, we are getting there.

I know...part of the fun is getting there. I just need to enjoy that but it can be hard. Plus, gotta keep this wonderful thread going!

LOL, we will soon be at 10,000 views, not bad for a thread that was labelled boring by someone on the second or third page.

Well obviously people must like boring threads, seeings how they keep reading and posting in this one!

LOL, seems that way Humpty!!!

#202   2013/03/13 07:42PM
    go2girl

Quote HumptyDumpty22:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote go2girl: OK, c'mon with this story. Phyllis saying she is bad for Jack and Kevin calling her toxic. It is looking like some things are being set up.

Have patience now go2, we are getting there.

I know...part of the fun is getting there. I just need to enjoy that but it can be hard. Plus, gotta keep this wonderful thread going!

LOL, we will soon be at 10,000 views, not bad for a thread that was labelled boring by someone on the second or third page.

Well obviously people must like boring threads, seeings how they keep reading and posting in this one!

OH, me, me, me, me....I absolutely adore this boring thread!

#203   2013/03/14 03:40PM
    go2girl

Hey Red...Summer got mighty close to Kyle today! He seems to be looking after his dear sister.

#204   2013/03/14 03:50PM
    rediculous

Quote go2girl: Hey Red...Summer got mighty close to Kyle today! He seems to be looking after his dear sister.

He is a good big brother.

#205   2013/03/14 03:56PM
    bukopandan

Quote rediculous:
    Quote go2girl: Hey Red...Summer got mighty close to Kyle today! He seems to be looking after his dear sister.

How touching. Aww. I had to miss today's show but will sure to watch online later. I love seeing the sibs bonding.

#206   2013/03/14 03:59PM
    rediculous

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote rediculous:

How touching. Aww. I had to miss today's show but will sure to watch online later. I love seeing the sibs bonding.

#207   2013/03/14 04:28PM
    go2girl

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote rediculous:

It was so funny. She is fawning all over him and he was doing his best to brush her off. Little do they all know that he needs to do so in order to prevent incest!

#208   2013/03/15 03:17AM
    rediculous

Speaking of fawning, did anyone notice the look of jealousy Summer had when she walked in on Phyllis stroking Kyle's face?

#209   2013/03/15 03:29AM
    deceived

Quote rediculous: Speaking of fawning, did anyone notice the look of jealousy Summer had when she walked in on Phyllis stroking Kyle's face?

"He,He!!"...

#210   2013/03/15 04:55AM
    Ebybrowempoly

sit back and watch. hope they do make summer jacks . i can see a better sl coming from this . wirh summer having the hots for kyle and then finds out she can't have him . will her head do a 360.

« 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list